• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Blazblue

It's true not til march, but I'm tired of hearing online pre-orders or available when there not.

Guys that's really messed up. I've had my preorder for the limited edition at my local gamestop for over a week now I believe. Maybe its a regional thing but with a corporate store i really wouldn't think so.

Really strange.

So they fix unlimited glitches and Ragna swearing to much in English, but decide Kokonoe does not need fixes?
Thanks ACW!
They could patch her right now and mess something up (overnerf, for example), or they could wait, see if she becomes an issue in the long run, and make a patch/update that adjusts her and others accordingly.

They could patch her right now and mess something up (overnerf, for example), or they could wait, see if she becomes an issue in the long run, and make a patch/update that adjusts her and others accordingly.
I do hope they at least see if they can prevent the "KOKONOE! STAWP!" glitch.... although it is hilarious. she's so strong she's blasting sexual energy at her opponent.

I've never had so much fun with a Blazblue character as I have had with Kokonoe.

It's good to finally have a main.

Reactions: No longer exist
And she's sexy too! Loses to the squirrel girl but the mature looks more than compensates it.

She IS going to be an issue in the long run. Japan is already complaining about her saying she broke the game. She literally has every tool possible in the game. Insane damage, amazing neutral, and need I mention unblockable black hole? If this keeps up the game will just revolve around to picking Kokonoe or one of the few characters that can fight her, or don't bother playing competitively.
At LEAST fix that black hole super, for crying out loud.

I think we are forgetting the most important thing that happened in the episode

1TYJ1Rr.gif

Jin bringing back the Spinzaku!!! This anime is QUALITY!

Bear in mind that this happens several times, I just took one instance of it happening.
before
7EZxzIt.jpg

after
1uSfSnW.jpg
Kinda makes some of those Hazama x Makoto doujins seem like canon now lol

1TYJ1Rr.gif

This Week on Alter Memory!

- Super Snake Kicks!
- Muuuuuuuu! But she doesn't even use her lasers! What?!
- Lambda's scene as Nu would've been so much more heartwarming if I didn't know she literally backstabs Ragna next game.
- Terumi does the info drop and explains things. Sorta.
- Ragna saves Rachel. Its remarkably uneventful.
- Them HAKUMENZ . . . and his amazing fighting abilities . . . that are totally off screen and never shown. Also starring Jin.
- And Not Appearing in this Episode is: Makoto, who is presumably still falling.

Reactions: Cybermanworf
She's still falling my god there high up 03o lol

Oh good god Shadow Draygon... da nightmare fuel.

HOW DID THEY MANAGE TO MAKE THAT INFAMOUS ANIMATED CUTSCENE EVEN WORSE?!
THIS SERIES AND THE MAGIC AT BEING SO GOOD AT BEING BAD! I LOVE THIS! I'm not kidding! its a fucking riot. this really is making me super eager for blazblue CP.

already preordered limited edition on amazon.

So with any anime, the rule is to make an abridged of it right? The first episode of The Abridged BB Alter Memory is up (NSFW):

Last edited:
1TYJ1Rr.gif

This Week on Alter Memory!

- IT'S OVER!
- Mu does some godly attacks and surprisingly don't just spam Steins. Mostly with her giant Astral Finish sword.
- Well, she spams lasers a little bit.
- A lot of context is lost over the CS ending. Stuff just sorta . . . happens.
- But hey, Makoto is OK. Sorta.
- In the final look, it was fun if totally silly trip into the world of BB.
- Overall, the real winner of the series was Lambda, who got all the really good and interesting character bits since she was overlooked in CS she was just a palette swap.

Final Random Guess: Lambda's coming back to the games as a totally separate character/move set from Nu. She's been getting way more love than anyone would have expected and no one likes Nu now after that stunt she pulled at the end the ChronoPhantasma.

It looks like the DVD version of Alter Memory fixes some of the "quality" animation from the show:

before
yBpMhSg.jpg

DVD
dqfV1Ab.jpg

Before
idJ9lO7.jpg

DVD
ncpsgTZ.jpg

Had a feeling there'd be differences.
But Good Lord why couldn't they fix that before?
they probably super rushed it for the TV premiere to coincide with the release of Chronophantasma.

looks like people have been screwing around with the Kokonoe/Makoto glitch again

Reactions: jam1220
It pays to wait for the uncen... Err... improved BD version

Still no Xbox version :(

STIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILL IN A DREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM
SNAAAAAAAAAAAKE EEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER

Reactions: CaptainGlazak
BlazBlue the anime seems like the best most intentionally hilariously bad anime I have seen.
rule number one on about fighting games and cartoons: always bad combination that you'll always love to watch (ex.street fighter)

Reactions: CaptainGlazak
i'm fine with not getting the current version. there's still stuff to fix in the game like kokonoe being broke and adding in girl-ragna-murakumo

so i expect a version 2 of chronophantasma in arcades before the vita version even comes out

girl-ragna-murakumo?

girl-ragna-murakumo?
there was a random art by mori of a murakumo that looks like a girl version of ragna in red armor

it could mean nothing. or it could mean SOMETHING. or not.

MYSTERIOUS.

rule number one on about fighting games and cartoons: always bad combination that you'll always love to watch (ex.street fighter)

SF victory is awesome.

Heh well I am a big fan of lambda and Nu along with Mu....so if they added another murakumo unit as long as they fought differently I'd be on board with that lol.

SF victory is awesome.
I was talking about the other Street Fighter show