• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

USA [Dec 11, 2015] NEC 16 - Main Game & $1,000 Pot Bonus (King of Prussia, PA)

I mean worse case scenrio, ill have SIG stay with me for thursday since I got a room, but its a king sized single bed

Most of them are queen and split anyway aren't they so that sounds spacious.

Someone please set it up properly ugh numbers ;_;

Also every pool is stacked so hold that BUT

If anyone has an issue with someone being in your pool that you play all the time LOCALLY pm me and I'll see what I can do.

"So and so being my sparring partner online he lives 8 states away from me but still" isn't going to cut it, if you are in the same pool as someone in your LOCAL scene that you play consistently let me know. I hope I did a good job avoiding that as much as possible. NY/NJ is kinda unavoidable though sorry guys <3

Reactions: PME
Pools, grouped.

Pool 1:
PME
Squid
Kendall Fear
Datagram
Liam
Drewski
MOB|smokehogan
CptZachSparrow
POS Industries
DaPurpleSharpie
FukuaTwerkTeam

Pool 2:
cR dekillsage
Verdant Brave
Socks
Artist Omega
fenster
Spectryn
Matlok Holmes
CatzDaLegit
Snerd
Sorc D was taken

Pool 3:
missingno
BlaiseGod
Elky Dori
Risky
XGN McPeanuts
240p|Medic
RK | Dolfinh
FreeLxJames
SOMF | Trainedbydeath
Sarcasmic

Pool 4:
Ryden Onkars
BrandX
Kazmer
Mr Peck
Rizil
SIG
Hilary
Prince of Dragons
SOMF|ShadeMoneh
Mayor
MOB Nyte

Pool 5:
Clawmaster
Joshb911
Natezer
MI_Dallas
FuLLBLeeD
PCP
cloudKing
Hahpagan
240p+ Rishmael
Hirokuni
LSP

Pool 6:
Sylnic
Crypt Kiddie
Merlock
DCB | keninblack
Lethalmind
Bafc Hinokaga
Onitsirc
Zidiane
Shadowstew
Mike Z

Pool 7:
Warped
Killjoy
Songhacker
acfan
RK | Beamsprouts
Miazaki The Red Ninja
dMags
cR_SonicFox
Viral
Kriss
Rurouni

Pool 8:
hmgb
PoseidonsBet
Pickles
Biz Casual
Dhoppler
Broken Loose
LazyDiablos
SweetPea
Tommer

Reactions: Pickles
Oof, Peanuts and Dolfinh.

Could be worse I guess, at least I didn't get SonicFox.

Heres my predictions

Pool 1
Winners: Liam
Losers: PME

Pool 2
Winners: cR dekillsage
Losers: fenster

Pool 3
Winners: XGN McPeanuts
Losers: RK | Dolfinh

Pool 4
Winners: SIG
Losers: Mayor

Pool 5
Winners: cloudKing
Losers: Hirokuni

Pool 6
Winners: Mike Z
Losers: DCB | keninblack

Pool 7
Winners: cR SonicFox
Losers: RK | Beamsprouts

Pool 8
Winers: LazyDiablos
Losers: Biz Casual

Man. Look at all these pools. Need to bring my water wings and doggy paddle to the tops of these bitches ya feel me.

Reactions: Broseidon Rex
Organized Pools Courtesy of @Fosh

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwOi8vcHV1LnNoL2xOcG92LzMzOTAwNzY0ZDAucG5nIn0.Co6Bi_KHFcrpGEgIvJOzRoDsrs8.png

Pool 1
Winners: skar
Losers: pme

Pool 2
Winners: sage

Pool 3
Winners: dolfin
Losers: peanuts

Pool 4
Winners: shade
Losers: sig

Pool 5
Winners: cloud
Losers: hirokuni

Pool 6
Winners: kenin
Losers: lethal

Pool 7
Winners: sonic
Losers: warped

Pool 8
Winners: diablos
Losers: pickles

Pool 1
Winners: Liam
Losers: RK | PME

Most stacked pool imo. I think Liam has it in winners. Twerk is also strong, but I believe in my teammate PME.

Pool 2
Winners: cR dekillsage

Pool 3
Winners: RK | Dolfinh
Losers: XGN | McPeanuts

No matter what happens Peanuts I love and respect you as a player and hope you don't turn down oral from me no matter what. This could go either way, but I trust in my preparation, work, and determination.

Pool 4
Winners: ShadeMoneh
Losers: SIG

SIG is good and all but do you honestly think he can handle the great man of many birthdays known as ShadeMoneh? Memes trump all.

Pool 5
Winners: cloudKing
Losers: Hirokuni

Pool 6
Winners: DCB | Keninblack
Losers: Lethalmind

Lethal is mad, mad strong and I think people are sleeping on him. But he's been training in a far away land under the waterfall. Od man Mike Z is not too far behind though.

Pool 7
Winners: cR SonicFox
Losers: RK | Beamsprouts

Sprouts is an underrated high level Peacock and I think he will surprise a lot of people this NEC.

Pool 8
Winers: LazyDiablos
Losers: Biz Casual

Biz Casual has taken me to Game 10 in Grand Finals every single time I've played him in tournament. He's very strong, and I think he will surprise a lot of people. Diablos is the most improved player of 2015 IMO, so I know he'll do well. Having an explosive playstyle in 2/3 is a big plus as well.

Last edited:
Predictions?

I lose... I lose em all.

Fuck it I'mma parry all yo hits or die trying. (Sometimes lfe just loves to laugh at you, "Oh yeah you gonna hang out and play for real this time? Pffft okay here you go have fun with one of the strongest players in the entire game be in your pool."

Predictions: I graduate college the week I get back from NEC which takes any and all stress off of this tournament away because I will be done with school. The current job market is also way scarier than any of your mixups!

Reactions: PME and fenster
Pool 4.... Can probably go far if I don't get an early Hilary or SIG.

Hahah I have to be in the same pool as my roommate (SIG). I won't go easy on you.

Edit: Didn't see mister peck and shademoneh. This is some tough competition.

Real talk though, most of the weekend is gonna be krunk/fun times but I actually would like to use most of Sunday to grind serious matches with people. Something I want out of this major is to find ways to get better and perspective from other people.

Reactions: No longer exist
Real talk though, most of the weekend is gonna be krunk/fun times but I actually would like to use most of Sunday to grind serious matches with people. Something I want out of this major is to find ways to get better and perspective from other people.

I hope we can play. I need to grind some offline.

Your pool is free huh

What's good, Pool 4.

ᕕ( ᐛ )=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ̿̿

̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=( ᐛ )=ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿

▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一

︻╦╤─

It's on.

What's good, Pool 4.

ᕕ( ᐛ )=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ̿̿

̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=( ᐛ )=ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿

▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一

︻╦╤─

It's on.

*pulls out water pistol*...en garde?

im gonna shotgun a beer and belch in your face before our match.

I will pay you one canadian dime if you do this and get it on stream

Your pool is free huh
EDIT: FuLLBLee D: didn't say this, cloud took it out of context.

Last edited: