• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

USA [Dec 11, 2015] NEC 16 - Main Game & $1,000 Pot Bonus (King of Prussia, PA)

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL3Bicy50d2ltZy5jb20vbWVkaWEvQ05vRXdTMFdVQUVWOUl6LmpwZyJ9.M1PhQ0gpIEn8SPtqMHXMZAcAE9k.jpg

Reactions: dekillsage
I looked at my pool, didn't see Cloud or Hirokuni in it. I posted in my LOCAL FGC Facebook page that I thought I was the best player in my pool and had a good shot at making it out. Then when I realized there was good people in my pool, I deleted my post.

Someone (and I'll keep your identity a secret because I'm not a jerk like you apparently are) decided it was cool idea to copy/paste that text into a Skype chat where it was TAKEN completely out of context. I didn't call anyone free, I even deleted my post when I realized my pool was stacked.

For the record taking stuff directly off MY LOCAL SCENE'S Facebook page and using it to start drama is majorly uncool, an invasion of privacy, and I don't appreciate it at all. I've never been the type of player that talks shit, and I don't appreciate being painted that way.

I looked at my pool, didn't see Cloud or Hirokuni in it. I posted in my LOCAL FGC Facebook page that I thought I was the best player in my pool and had a good shot at making it out. Then when I realized there was good people in my pool, I deleted my post.

Someone decided it was cool idea to copy/paste that text into a Skype chat where it was TAKEN completely out of context. I didn't call anyone free, I even deleted my post when I realized my pool was stacked.

For the record taking stuff directly off MY LOCAL SCENE'S Facebook page and using it to start drama is majorly uncool, an invasion of privacy, and I don't appreciate it at all. I've never been the type of player that talks shit, and I don't appreciate being painted that way.
There is no drama.
It was just a funny situation.
If you are hurt, I apologize
And will say so in person if you like

Reactions: GrunkleBarlowe
There is no drama.
It was just a funny situation.
If you are hurt, I apologize
And will say so in person if you like

I thought someone had taken an actual screenshot of a post I made (and later deleted when I realized I messed up) in a closed group's Facebook page which is why I was bothered in the first place lol. Apparently that's not actually what happened. So don't worry about it, we're cool. Stuff taken out of context has a way of snowballing I just wanted to get out in front of it.

I'm chill, this is an icy cool chill zone once again.

@Mike_Z I appreciate your effort on this matter, but I was informed earlier today that @Dolfinh (lovable scamp that he is) will be able to help out. That being said, looks like everything has fallen into place to make this just an incredible event for SGNation... I'll see you there!

Actually if SIG could steal a spot from hilary's room that'd be even more convenient because right now my room is super crowded thursday night from cloud needing a room also. I'm sure SIG would appreciate having a much less crowded room.

Cuteboy room is only three bodies on thursday, should be fine.

we're at the sheraton about a mile away, so it feels kind of bad making a foreign guest cab/walk, but if there's nothing else he's definitely welcome to crash with us on thursday.

I've been practicing and trying real hard and learning stuff and I learned a new character just in time for this tournament and man just someone remember I'm in pools pls

Reactions: mcpeanuts
I've been practicing and trying real hard and learning stuff and I learned a new character just in time for this tournament and man just someone remember I'm in pools pls
Are you ranked best tho?

I don't do an "honorable mentions" section when I do predictions cause I think that's a copout, but that said I don't think there's anyone in your pool that you can't beat if you play your best :)

Reactions: Zidiane and Pickles
Oh man, I get to finally show the stuff I've been labbing for MONTHS.

But seriously, I'm looking forward to hanging out with you guys again and making fox play horror games

Last edited:
Oh, I guess I have to bring actually GOOD board games for you kids so you don't end up playing stupid worthless shit again

Reactions: PME and dekillsage
I don't do an "honorable mentions" section when I do predictions cause I think that's a copout, but that said I don't think there's anyone in your pool that you can't beat if you play your best :)
Would you say the same to me? :V

Oh, I guess I have to bring actually GOOD board games for you kids so you don't end up playing stupid worthless shit again

I was gonna bring Coup but you should bring it since you have that expansion that raises the player cap.

@Mike_Z do you have a four port USB hub for PS3 you could bring for the 2v2 typing showdown? I have one but it's designed to be plugged into the older PS3 models, doesn't work with the slims and it also gets yanked out very easily which we CAN'T have happen this is the most important event of the weekend.

I tax

if you leak the coup power plays to the SG community we're gonna throw hands I AM NOT dealing with that bullshit all weekend

Reactions: Dhoppler
Sometimes it's not about winning, it's about getting you to throttle someone.

I steal.

Reactions: alexpi
I just realized: is anyone bringing a recording setup? I can't bring mine this year.
I usually have my lgp with me at every major

Reactions: mcpeanuts
SG community is gonna like Coup if they haven't played it already. Imagine if you could both be mashing and not mashing at the same time. You've imagined Coup

"So right here I thought this was a really smart place for Dolfin to mash the fuck out of Fortune LP even though my setup beats that if I time it right I'm so mad"
For what it's worth I'll probably listen to "heartache" when I play against you.

;_;

For what it's worth I'll probably listen to "heartache" when I play against you.

;_;
Same. That or Heartful Cry. Those are like the two best "I don't want to fight you but I have to" songs I know of.

"So right here I thought this was a really smart place for Dolfin to mash the fuck out of Fortune LP even though my setup beats that if I time it right I'm so mad"

There's a bad time to mash out fortune's lp?

There's a bad time to mash out fortune's lp?
Yes? You get counterhit and die. It only works if your opponent mistimes their setup, or has a terrible setup

He was joking peanuts

Yes? You get counterhit and die. It only works if your opponent mistimes their setup, or has a terrible setup
Or if they just want to bait Fibber which requires you to be touching her so that she can't JUMP CANCEL HER DP WHY

So yeah sLP is really good too.

Or if they just want to bait Fibber which requires you to be touching her so that she can't JUMP CANCEL HER DP WHY

He was joking peanuts
It's a bad dumb joke, like all alexpi's posts

Wild. What a character

Reactions: FuLLBLeeD