• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

USA [Dec 11, 2015] NEC 16 - Main Game & $1,000 Pot Bonus (King of Prussia, PA)

This is true. One of many reasons I say mean things all the time, well that and ignore him.

I hope you both go 0-2

But we ain't you tho.

Jokes one you. I'm not even good enough to make it to a tourney

See me in Karate Champ though

Yeh?
We're in the same pool.
I pee in the pool.

@Mike_Z do you have a four port USB hub for PS3 you could bring for the 2v2 typing showdown?
I have a 4-port hub SOMEWHERE, untested on any PS3 but I'll try to remember to bring it.

Reactions: Broseidon Rex
I mean we're also on the same team for 3s so I don't see the issue's out here yung mike ;D

We oooout here

I definitely think you can beat everyone in your pool at Dominion
lol just tell everyone in your pool you have contessa dude nobody will fuck with you.
I hope you both go 0-2
But we ain't you tho.
Barbaric. You people are fucking uncivilized savages.

Yeah time for you to back up your trash talk about me in Ecco the Dolphin
Wait, does this mean you're ready to put down money against me in Ecco Jr.?

Reactions: alexpi
You're all just gonna get hit by my raw supers anyway why bother showing up.

ᕕ( ᐛ )=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ̿̿

̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=( ᐛ )=ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿

▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一

︻╦╤─

It's on.

*pulls out water pistol*...en garde?

It's like people are begging me to bring my arsenal.

This one is my favorite one.

Rampage.jpg

I'd bring nerf guns to tournaments if the TSA wasn't convinced that they were secretly parts of a bomb in disguise.

It's true, if you combine my fightstick, ecco cartridge, nerf guns, and all other objects the tsa regularly examines closely then they form a super bomb.

Reactions: DaydreamingSorc
Ayyy pool 4 is gonna be HY-(gtfo 0-2 boys)

Reactions: keninblack
im gonna get cut off from alcohol on the flight again because that is my legacy now

Time got away from me and I forgot to get down to business. I need water and possibly juice for the weekend.

Is there a whole foods nearby or on the way for any of you? If not I'll have to find the other safe brands for myself and then try to find them.

Otherwise, how's the tap water up there?

How close is Plymouth Meeting? I heard there's a whole foods there. If it's not viable, can I get one of you to pick up a case of 365 brand bottled water for me and 64 oz of 365 apple juice?

what... what is this all about fucking tap water? Okay look my guess is the tap is going to be city water. there are only two kinds of flavor coming from City Tap 1. Zinc or 2. Stale Ass

I grew up on healthy well tap water where everything was coated in Calcium.

End Notes: WHY SHOULD YOU CARE ABOUT THE WATER? JUST DRINK SOMETHING ELSE IF THE WATER TASTES FUNNY TO YOU. That or put in a packet of Powder Kool Aid. That shit solves everything.

Allergies. That's why I'm looking for specific brands. Because some asshole decided to take one plant and make fucking every consumable additive or cleaning product out of it then stick it in everything.