• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Personal Drawing skullgirls is a metaphor

Beowulf's story mode is awesome. This dumb strip is kind of Spoilery, sorry about that.
tumblr_nn0mlcK4481rha9roo2_1280.png

tumblr_nn0mlcK4481rha9roo3_1280.png

tumblr_nn0mlcK4481rha9roo4_1280.png

tumblr_nn0mlcK4481rha9roo1_1280.gif

Bass drops so thick it kills small animals with eyes in their mouth. Bet he wishes his ears were in there instead.

Reactions: Shockdingo
Wulf of The Wulfmania

Phyre turned the Chicken signal in the Woof story thread some time ago. Well, I like to believe he did.

BeoAnnie to go with the AnnieWulf
cCCHIIICKKENNNNN
its incredible

also whenever i type your name i find myself getting hungry...hmm

Reactions: chickenwithtie
I have to say, again, chicken: the volume and quality of the work you turn out really is impressive. I feel like I only have to go a few days before I see something funny or cool. I know you make what is essentially pop art, but I think you have a strong artistic identity, and I'll be interested to see where that takes you in the future.

I have to say, again, chicken: the volume and quality of the work you turn out really is impressive. I feel like I only have to go a few days before I see something funny or cool. I know you make what is essentially pop art, but I think you have a strong artistic identity, and I'll be interested to see where that takes you in the future.

I AGREE, I SAY DROOLING OVER THE WORD 'CHICKEN'

I have faith that one day her work will be featured in a prestigious art museum.

Looks like the long-lost brother of Goldust and Stardust.

I can write a poem right here and now
I noticed you're Italian so I put thought into it.

Ravioli Ravioli you give me da Annieoli
4/20 not dank enough ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Reactions: HeadcrabNinja
Some tiny cute stuff
tumblr_nmyolh4uSF1rha9roo1_1280.png
Feng in a fancy suit, for a trade (first time drawing her, uh)

tumblr_nnbgf3WROt1rha9roo1_1280.png
Experiment with markers, it's a foldable card. I like how it turned out, even though the colours are wrong...I really need to buy more markers but they're like, 5 euros each?
Art is painful and expensive.

I have faith that one day her work will be featured in a prestigious art museum.
Along with the Sonic mpreg fanart

Btw thanks a lot for the support...I'll try to join a very good art academy this year, wish me luck ;u;

Btw thanks a lot for the support...I'll try to join a very good art academy this year, wish me luck ;u;
I dunno if there's anything a recommendation from the U.S. can do, but lemme know if there is some use for one!

I still contemplatively hold this Robo-Fortune drawing I was blessed to receive and wonder how can someone do such a thing with markers. A borderline eldritch mystery that.
Anyway, here's hoping you get accepted. More than luck, I wish you have your A+ game on because we all know how "cutthroat" the race to get into these institutions can get.

Nitpicking note, I was wondering why Eliza is missing her ankh but I wager it's incompatible with the card's functionality.

I dunno if there's anything a recommendation from the U.S. can do, but lemme know if there is some use for one!
If I worked for Lab0 as a clean-up artist (I regret so much not trying to apply in time) or something similar I could definitely use that, but a good word from outside the tiny italian art circle doesn't do it, but thank you so so much!! That means a lot! I'm very glad you and Ahad see and like some of my stuff.

Nitpicking note, I was wondering why Eliza is missing her ankh but I wager it's incompatible with the card's functionality.

The first Eliza I did got her ankh ripped when I cut. It's kind of tiny so the ankh is a pain, and I just didn't add it the second time. Sorry for your oujo-sama c:>

Reactions: Balder and Denizen
If I worked for Lab0 as a clean-up artist (I regret so much not trying to apply in time) or something similar I could definitely use that, but a good word from outside the tiny italian art circle doesn't do it, but thank you so so much!! That means a lot! I'm very glad you and Ahad see and like some of my stuff.

The first Eliza I did got her ankh ripped when I cut. It's kind of tiny so the ankh is a pain, and I just didn't add it the second time. Sorry for your oujo-sama c:>
Never give up :3

[Steam chatlog]

[BnB] Muro:
Oh my god. An envelope from Chicken came in the mail. Amazing. I'm melting.
「BnB」TechPowah-When's Aganos: ooh
Agi [SPOILER TAG] Agi [BnB]: Chicken?
「BnB」TechPowah-When's Aganos: her envelopes are cool
Agi [SPOILER TAG] Agi [BnB]: Oh, Chicken!
「BnB」TechPowah-When's Aganos: chickenwithtie
「BnB」TechPowah-When's Aganos: ye
Agi [SPOILER TAG] Agi [BnB]: I thought Muro just got chicken in the mail.
[BnB] Muro: I've got a bunch of things.
This impressive thing: http://rottenchicken.tumblr.com/post/105091147494/bro
Randomly requested while drunk: http://rottenchicken.tumblr.com/image/98161814084
Less randomly requested while sober and a bit ashamed: http://rottenchicken.tumblr.com/image/108462544259 <3
Unexpected bonus, and loving it all the same: http://rottenchicken.tumblr.com/image/107896496914
[BnB] Muro: This is the end. I'm dying. Rip in rip me.
gllt: very very good
gllt: love chicken

[/Steam chatlog]
Muro said:
This is the end. I'm dying. Rip in rip me.

I'll have to keep note of the next round of letters

Some Dr Avian doodles I made in class after playing Woof's story. I was so so happy to see him! He's a big fave of mine.
tumblr_nnkzg3xANP1rha9roo2_1280.png

tumblr_nnkzg3xANP1rha9roo1_1280.png

I'll have to keep note of the next round of letters
There's no next round, I'm sorry ;v; my first giveaway has been a disaster and these ones I'm doing for a special reason.

[Steam chatlog]
You melt my heart, friend (ι´Д`)ノ super happy you liked it!!

I'm now waiting for the pals in USA and Canada to confirm they got my envelopes. Latinos come last. Deeply sorry! I'll send you chicken nuggets

I am a sucker for heartwarming moments (particularly ones dealing with family) like this.

Why can't I see some of your pictures from the first page??

You can't hide Valentine from me!!

Aaaah! Chicken, your letter came in the mail today, I just got it! Thank you so much! I've been in a downward spiral of depression lately and this really boosted me back up! You are so wonderful! <3 I don't even know how to thank you! If you want or need anything, name it and I'll do what I can for you!

Don't worry about that, Shock <33 I'm super happy you like it!

Posting some doods
For a wardrobe game on Tumblr, some peeps suggested me alternative clothes
tumblr_nnxpw8cNY81rha9roo3_1280.png

Pea in some outdoor clothes(I refuse to draw her in anything else than shorts she's too cute)
tumblr_nnxpw8cNY81rha9roo1_1280.png

Woof in casual clothes
Even though he looks more like he's ready for CB
tumblr_nnxpw8cNY81rha9roo2_1280.png

Chicken costume (<3)

Also I drew my and Zen's fancharacters
tumblr_nns3slZrl21rha9roo1_1280.png
Sister Leon and Winglaf