• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Personal Drawing skullgirls is a metaphor

I approve of Springtime Peacock and John Cenawulf.

I don't get the CIS reference, though.

cis is the oppisite of trans, if you identify with the gender you were born with then ur cis

And so Beowulf took on the starring role in his own show, "Cooking With Chickens" as the "Good Chicken Man" with "Chickadee Ann" as his sidekick.

And so Beowulf took on the starring role in his own show, "Cooking With Chickens" as the "Good Chicken Man" with "Chickadee Ann" as his sidekick.
chickadee ann ohm ygod

Annie of the Hens

Also I drew my and Zen's fancharacters
you know I teared up when I first saw this, then I was struck with inspiration for something to write into my fan fiction. Thanks so much Chickie! By the way it's spelled Wiglaf (pronounced Wee-laf) but that's not that important.

Last edited:
Reactions: chickenwithtie
Original the character do not steal
Df38viM.png
DuzUjA1.png

bonus based on a photo Kai posted time ago
LAh9RYP.png

Why does the second picture look so intimidating compared to the other two? Great stuff.

So Gewd.
Soviet Mike probably has the bestest fighting machines in his army.

Last edited:
You should consider sell your work, why not create a account in Behance? totally ignore if you had one in the first place...

what i'm amazed about is that Mike didn't like the picture. man that's down right cold.
He probably hasn't even seen it yet. I doubt Mike Z spends a lot of time scanning the art threads and no one's tagged him yet.

That said, don't tag Mike just to have him look at art

he puts up with enuff shit from us as it is

That said, don't tag Mike just to have him look at art

he puts up with enuff shit from us as it is
I don't think he'd mind this. It's just saying, "hey Mike I drew you!" not, "hey Mike put this drawing I made of you in the art gallery!"

you know... I wouldn't be surprised if Mike actually had a Russian Military Coat in his closet with a golden soviet fight stick. OMG, now that I think about it, a red/ golden fightstick with the hammer and sickle on it would look amazing...

Just pretend it's supposed to be that face

Mike's :^) is him doing a silly smile

Soviet Z's >:-) is a frowny-face with his hat on

@chickenwithtie your totally radical Beowulf a few pages back made me think of a 80's buddy cop movie with Beowulf and Annie, and that lead me to make this today. A morning well spent :P
putting that to the new neo tracks in the skull mod

I can handle this
0AznReA.png

@chickenwithtie your totally radical Beowulf a few pages back made me think of a 80's buddy cop movie with Beowulf and Annie, and that lead me to make this today. A morning well spent :P
I CAN'T HANDLE THIS
Very cool track, I'm a big fan of Hotline's OST, double thumbs up!!

Where's mah pierogi??

I'm hungry.

OOOOOOOH YESSSSSS THAT HOTLINE MIAMI-NESS IS ORGASMIC~
(clears throat) Excuse me, if you can't tell, I'm a very big fan of Hotline Miami.

More cards of gals in crossovers for Colossi.
tumblr_noeane4Ps31rha9roo1_1280.png

Parasoul and Scarlet from Space Dandy (will I ever be able to draw a non-pissed off Parasoul? No idea)
tumblr_nocfj7cehk1rha9roo1_1280.png

Valentine and -nurse- Hiruko from FLCL (Her skin tone is really freaking hard to get right)

Also I am now accepting Skullgirls trades. Draw my Soviet Z plz
(Wulfthat did it first. Look at it. Like holy shit)

Also I am now accepting Skullgirls trades.
How does this work exactly? "Draw my OC and I'll draw yours"?