• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Personal Drawing skullgirls is a metaphor

Thank you a lot for this... dang i sound too sentimental for the internet standards... i guess it's just Skullgirls. :D

Reactions: chickenwithtie
Making small Indivisible watercolors became my fave activity
tumblr_ny4ytze71Q1rha9roo1_1280.png
tumblr_ny4ytze71Q1rha9roo2_1280.png
By the way I'll make another giveaway to celebrate the funding success! Hopefully less messy than my first one.

I like the way that you drew Wayne from Hylics. The game is very strange, yet enjoyable.

rip me.

I forgot to mention i also had brocolli in the carbonara.

Chicken, you're amazing and all, but I have a small criticism about the last piece: it feels too "convoluted". I took some time to fully identify the character in the middle of the art.

I couldn't resist the urge to try and see what Wayne, the protagonist from Hylics(indie rpg I love) would look like as a guest incarnation
He looks like the Moon King or whatever that was, from Whirlo.
Which, if you ain't played it, you should play. :^)

Chicken, you're amazing and all, but I have a small criticism about the last piece: it feels too "convoluted". I took some time to fully identify the character in the middle of the art.
Wow you're always on the case :'D I see your point, can't fix much about it but will in future pictures! Does changing the background tone help a bit?
tumblr_nye7anrAqN1rha9roo1_r1_1280.png

He looks like the Moon King or whatever that was, from Whirlo.
Which, if you ain't played it, you should play. :^)
I'm not a fan if that game's visuals... I don't like blubbly nes games in general
And come on are you forreal
tumblr_nyfbhgePXH1r8n1s8o1_250.png

this thing??

Last edited:
Reactions: Rakurin
I think the problem is that the character colors in the drawing mesh a bit too much togheter, or that the lines aren't very defined.

I got that, and as I said I can't fix much about it, sorry ;_; it's kind of an experiment and needs improvement. The next incarnation, maybe!

the lines aren't very defined.
Yeah, I would make the lines on the silhouette of the character thicker than other lines around him. Like on his left arm, the thick lines are the ones overlapping his body, rather than where his shoulder overlaps the machine.

Does changing the background tone help a bit?
No, but that does really make the picture pop!

you know i was actually expecting Eliza to grope Beowulf's ass in return...

I think I need to see a Doctor...