• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

EC VS The World 10v10 @ Combo Breaker 2016

If SIG is unable to go/says no, I'm still interested in trying to make it to Combo Breaker, though I know sure-things are preferred in this situation.

so you're saying there's a chance for me to get this 10th spot? lit

SIG has confirmed that he wants to participate and will be able to go providing he gets donations (which I doubt will be a problem). Are there objections to me giving him the 10th slot?

Man. If he says yeah is that it for the spot?
Yes.

Last edited:
Everybody already on the team is a cut above me. I'll sit this one out. Either that or challenge him for the spot in 5 months.

Oh, I just realized this has @Dolfinh over me. Poop on that, I'll play him the LONGEST set for that.
(Can challenging for spots be a thing in this case? :^)

Oh, I just realized this has @Dolfinh over me. Poop on that, I'll play him the LONGEST set for that.
(Can challenging for spots be a thing in this case? :^)
I'm not on the team, I'm just the team captain as someone who organizes / motivates everyone to practice and work hard.

I told myself I wasn't going to give myself a slot unless I had the record to back it up or other people wanted me there. So far my record against East Coast players in offline settings is losing 1-2 to mcpeanuts and doing alright vs diablos in a casual set. There is actually zero reason for me to be on the team over someone like SIG or fenster. People like Cloudking and Diablos can vouch that i'm a strong player and I'm definitely motivated enough to improve a ton before combo breaker, but that's all I have going for me.

Also: Who you can beat on the team doesn't make you a better candidate necessarily. I beat Caio in the last set I played with him, and I beat SIG pretty convincingly in the set we played at NEC. That doesn't mean that I deserve to be on the team more than them.

Anyway, if the current members of the team are okay with SIG taking the 10th slot I will be locking that in.

Last edited:
Yeah that's another nice thing about having SIG is that we get even more awesome international representation.

If we Lock in SIG then maybe we could have NCV / Peck / Myself as substitutes in case he or someone else can't make it depending on whoever's feeling strongest at the time?

What if other international players are able to come? Would you consider allowing them spots?

Challenging for spots isn't a thing. Everyone on the team has a proven track record against east coast players right now, which is what matters!
I know. Just a joke.

Reactions: GrunkleBarlowe
Can I be the team mascot

An idea
Custom-Earth-Mascot-Costumes-Advertising-Costumes-Fancy-Dress-Costumes-Adult-Size-Free-Shipping.jpg_220x220.jpg

I mean I'm already a huge joke with no reputation left to ruin why not. If somebody can actually fit this in their car I'll wear it.
Might be easier to carry if the globe part was inflatable.

What if other international players are able to come? Would you consider allowing them spots?
Every international player with relevant tournament results for this exhibition is already on the team minus peck, who's probably going to be a substitute.

Can I be the team mascot
FuLLBLee D:

Ex bad times

Alright so to bring this back to life a little, we're working on getting thangs finalized.

@EVERYONE WHO IS CONFIRMED ON THE TEAMS.

Pre reg for CB ASAP! Like by the end of the month asap.

If you're planning on going whats stopping you? Gogogogogogogo thank you <3

Seriously I can't stress this enough. If you are confirmed to play on a team you need to fucking pre reg. Do not procrastinate on doing this, please.

If you know you're confirmed to go to the event and also don't pre reg, I will literally kick your ass.

put me in coach

Due to SIG's inability to attend Combo Breaker and Fuzzy_Snugs semi-retirement from Skullgirls, Team World will be introducing two new players. Myself to replace Fuzzy, and 159Man to replace SIG.

Last edited:
Due to SIG's inability to attend Combo Breaker and Fuzzy_Snugs retirement from Skullgirls, Team World will be introducing two new players. Myself to replace Fuzzy, and 159Man to replace SIG.
Sig can't come? Somebody should probably tell the guy raising money for him, so he doesn't keep taking people's money for something that won't happen :/

For real, is Sig not able to come?

Reactions: erkicman
Sig can't come? Somebody should probably tell the guy raising money for him, so he doesn't keep taking people's money for something that won't happen :/

For real, is Sig not able to come?

When I asked SIG about attending Combo Breaker to play on the world team last around early feb he said he was likely not able to attend- and to find someone else for the EC vs Warudo Exhibition

When I asked SIG about attending Combo Breaker to play on the world team last around early feb he said he was likely not able to attend- and to find someone else for the EC vs Warudo Exhibition
@BrandX+ I need you to weigh in on this, because I was under the impression he was gtg. Please get in touch with Sig and confirm one way or the other.

EDIT: no need to derail this thread further, just pm me.

Last edited:
Reactions: No longer exist
Fuzzy_Snugs retirement from Skullgirls, .

muhfuckasaywut?