• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) 2015 Thread

will there even be any actual reveals at the event itself

At this rate it's just gonna be the Smash Bros. stream followed by all the presenters just staring at the screen for 3 hours

It's the Smash presentation followed by all the presenters playing Smash with each other for 3 days.
Best E3 ever.

The sad part is I honestly think at this point more people would watch E3 if it was literally just everyone playing Smash Bros. for 3 days

Every other presenter just says "we give up" and send all their money to Nintendo and everyone just plays Smash together.

It's Nintendo's E3.

Other developers are there just to watch.

Every presenter's first line is "So when's Nintendo's digital event starting cuz I don't wanna miss that".

Mirror's Edge Catalyst better have deeper combat, more story (longer overall), more ambitious levels, and nothing else. No open world, no DLC, no vehicles or stupid shit like that, nothing. Otherwise my interest will be gone.

I-I'm just glad there's a new Mirror's Edge at all... ._.

When's Crash Bandicoot Reboot.

Valve disassociated itself from E3 5 years ago

Due to the recent leaked screenshots that are supposedly from Dark Souls 3 we can probably expect Dark Souls 3 to be revealed at this years E3

If it turns out we end up with MediEvil 3 anyway despite that scare with the fan vid

i can believe in gods again

Reactions: Denizen
Due to the recent leaked screenshots that are supposedly from Dark Souls 3 we can probably expect Dark Souls 3 to be revealed at this years E3
I guess die hard fans are eager about this news. Hahahahaha.

I'm sorry. Not sorry.

I can't consider myself an eager Dark Souls fan since I quit the first game after 2-3 hours.
Might go back to it, though.

I can't consider myself an eager Dark Souls fan since I quit the first game after 2-3 hours.
Might go back to it, though.
Yeah.

Guess you didn't see the pun.

Reactions: DimitriAwsometh
I don't see what the movie series has to do with Dark Souls though

Dark Souls 3 is like the one rumor/E3 spoiler I'm allowing, and even then at random points I manage to forget it's existence so I can be 100% surprised when it's shown.

Fine, no HL3 ever, but i still have hopes for nintendo announcing a new F-Zero (or a new Advance Wars)

Yeah but remember when Microsoft was showing off the Kinect at E3 that one time?

upload_2015-6-9_19-28-37.png

Man, I'm really curious what Microsoft's gonna have, that's the one stream I'm watching at work.
Doubt we'll get any Kinect stuff, but we're definitely getting either a half-hearted Banjo Kazooie or Battletoads

Super Ultra X Box Collision Course Battle War. The Movie. The Game.

more like Former Rare IPs Battle Royale (feat. 90s kids tears)

No no no no no no no no you don't understand how this works.
Master Chief.
20 Not-Master-Chiefs.
Lara Croft.
Dude from Sunset Overdrive.
Rare IP pack is paid DLC.

I hope Egoraptor doesn't take 16th place