• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Eliza Beta Combo Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know, I'm doing this on propose, I know you don't like seeing these types of combos.
Eh? No, I meant you said 75%. It's 50%. That's all, yo.

Anyone have a good combo for when you're not in the corner, but close enough for 214HP to wallbounce the opponent out of range for cr.HK combo stuff?

you can upback jLP, jHP with sek, makes them bounce off the other wall and to a better position to combo out of, doesnt work if youre too close though, in which case youd do a corner combo anyway eh

@KhaosMuffins

you can upback jLP, jHP with sek, makes them bounce off the other wall and to a better position to combo out of, doesnt work if youre too close though, in which case youd do a corner combo anyway eh
It's earlier in the thread. A couple pages back. 2/3 screen combos. However since we can't tack on sekhmet damage like beforeeeeeee :/ idk how they're gonna work out

Also, I challenge people to make a bnb that doesn't use wallbounce that gets respectably close to 7k and doesn't use up all your meter...neutral if possible. I'm gonna work on it myself but I've not had much time.

Most likely we will need 1 for lights & 1 for heavies.

Please no crying about universal stuff....It's life...

@Nuuance That's what I've been trying to do. But I haven't been able to get past 6k. Before the Sekh change, I could get to 6.3k.

Also, I challenge people to make a bnb that doesn't use wallbounce that gets respectably close to 7k and doesn't use up all your meter...neutral if possible.

Not sure if this qualifies as close to 7k, but I have a 6.7k universal, works anywhere. Can't record it, sadly, but inputs are:

c.LK c.MP c.HP(2) xx MK Summon
dash forward c.HK xx HP DP
j.MP j.HP adc j.LK j.MP j.HP (restand)
s.LP(3) c.MK(2) s.HP(3)
L Sekhmet Summon (3), MP, HP

Very slightly meter positive, probably more accurate to call it neutral instead. All the meter is used at the end.

e: You can also do M->H DP against mediums and heavies, adds about a hundred damage.

Last edited:
Reactions: yellowflash26
I'm only getting 6.4k without a jump in. Also on some characters, I have issues landing Sekhmet's moves. They just kinda whiff.

Edit: Instead of s.lpx3 on restand, c.lp is a bit easier. As well as s.hpx2>sekhmet stuff.

Last edited:
Jump in corner only meter burn combos ftw.

Reactions: gllt
I'm only getting 6.4k without a jump in. Also on some characters, I have issues landing Sekhmet's moves. They just kinda whiff.

Edit: Instead of s.lpx3 on restand, c.lp is a bit easier. As well as s.hpx2>sekhmet stuff.

Something might be whiffing. I know for certain that if you don't dash before the c.HK, most of Sekhmet's stuff whiffs, notably the end of MP and the entire HP. I'll see if I can figure out how it might hit 6.4 and get back to you.

@yellowflash26

Managed to get 6.4k out of it by chopping off the j.HP after the airdash. I also tried out the s.HP(3) into Sekh stuff on a few members of the cast, it gets iffy if you don't fully restand them. Same goes for s.LP(3).

One thing to note is that if you delay the j.HP after the first j.MP (j.MP here j.HP adc j.LK j.MP j.HP), the restand becomes much easier.

Last edited:
So my edits I figured out will work better on light characters. The heavies and mediums should be fine with the normal version. And yeah. I can barely restand the lights thats why it was weird. They always end up a little above the ground. The mediums and heavies are fine.

So my edits I figured out will work better on light characters. The heavies and mediums should be fine with the normal version. And yeah. I can barely restand the lights thats why it was weird. They always end up a little above the ground. The mediums and heavies are fine.

Another option you can do against lights is to use M->H DP instead of just H, and cut out the second j.HP. It's still easier than the original version, does 6.6k.

dash forward c.HK xx MP->HP DP
j.MP j.HP adc j.LK j.MP (restand)
s.LP(3) c.MK(2) s.HP(3)

Tried that, but they just bounce past before I can get them. Not exactly close enough for a corner combo, either.

Tried that, but they just bounce past before I can get them. Not exactly close enough for a corner combo, either.
oh, I think I misread your post, do you mean theyre not bouncing far enough, or do they bounce over your head and out of range?

No wallbounce midstage? Why bother? But okay.

cr.LK->cr.MP->cr.HP xx divekick summon, QCB+HP, dash under catch with s.LPx3->HP xx unsummon, OTG cr.MK->cr.HP /\ j.MP->HP airdash LK->MP \/ s.LPx3->s.MKx2->HPx2 xx QCB+HK is 6.4k and almost meter-neutral.
cr.LK->cr.MP->cr.HP xx divekick summon, jump QCB+MP->HP, dash under s.MP->HP, dash up s.LPx3->MP->HP xx unsummon, s.LPx3->s.MKx2->s.HPx2 xx QCB+HK is 6.9k for about 3/4 bar.

And of course you can drop any of them at any point for a Sekhmet reset.
Step it up, people. :^P

Reactions: Nuuance
wall bounce masterrace, get used to it people :^) 7k for 1/5th or 1/6th of a meter

cLK --> cMP --> sHPx2 xx medium DPx2 --> jHP xx QCB HP, sHP, jMP --> sHP xx unsummon, jMK --> sHPx2 xx QCF MK --> sLPx3 --> sMK --> sHPx2 xx QCB HK

adjust sekhmet part with jLP --> jHP for different weight classes/distances from corner

@KhaosMuffins what do you use to launch, cHP, DP or bounce from Sek/QCF MK?

It's the starter from Tomo's and Gamaniac's combos, so s.HP x2 > DPs > j.HP > QCB HP.
yeah I see now, about 1/4th away from the corner jumpback jLP doesnt hit them anymore, ill experiment a bit and see if i can find something, though things you can do to make it easier is use LP and HP dp and skip MP, and use jumpback or neutral jump jHP --> QCB HP, makes them not go as far and usually land before your feet

You can embed unlisted videos if you care to keep them out of your public listing on your channel @infected melon

@infected melon i'm not sure but do you have enough timing for "upper khat" on the first video, i think you can then hit a mid one then heavy and at least corner carry

the second one i believe you can at least set up a reset situation into sekmet's bounce and then summon anbis across the screen

omg i need to get this game on steam i hate playing theory fighter

A2A Rejump v2:

Sensible Snap:

Twirl Snap:

Twirl Snap v2:

filia blasts off:

partially Eliza
Tagging is an art form:

Last edited:
Not sure if this qualifies as close to 7k, but I have a 6.7k universal, works anywhere. Can't record it, sadly, but inputs are:

dash forward c.HK xx HP DP
j.MP j.HP adc j.LK j.MP j.HP (restand)
s.LP(3) c.MK(2) s.HP(3)

Very slightly meter positive, probably more accurate to call it neutral instead. All the meter is used at the end.

e: You can also do M->H DP against mediums and heavies, adds about a hundred damage.

So I got better at doing this. If you end up in the corner, after Sekhmet's stuff you can return cancel the Hp in time to get off her level 3.

Oh yeah guys. A really easy double snap for Eliza is c.lp>c.mk(2)>c.hp>repeat.

MP HK dp+HP tk+MK sends people into orbit and worked on filia midscreen. Just saying.

Everyone seems to be focusing on meter spending combos. What have ya'll come up with that's meter positive? I'm too scrubby to come up with much. I've gotten a corner combo that does 7k with about 2/3 or 3/4 meter build, but haven't found stuff I like mid-screen since Sehkmet finally started counting as a separate chain.

Not as damaging as what some other people have been doing, but the otg can be saved until the end, which may have its uses.

a 10k meter netural combo with a kinda impractical starter
j.qcb+ LP, j.MP,
s.HP. s.HP j.MP S.HP, return
cr.HK Upper Khat LP,MP,HP
j.MP. j.LK, J.MP
s.MK,(cr.MP if midscreen) s.HP(x3) Dive of Horus
LP(x3) s.mk(x2) s.HP(x3) (x2 if midscreen) Upper Khat LP, MP, HP j.HK

Man, I need to pick up Filia. It must be nice being able to assume all combos start with a jump fierce or roundhouse.

I find it kinda funny how after every update a corner combo usually the first thing posted. Just sayin.

Reactions: Tomo009
Probably because corner is way easier to get close to optimization. Very few things work worse in the corner than out. Besides, this is SG. The only way people know how to get out of the corner is to Updo xx Gregor. Even that gets screwed up by most folks.

More combo ideas ahoy. A near-corner way to convert with the newly-spedup Sekhmet air axe when the wallbounce won't do, a shenanigan against Fortune, and a universal corner combo with 3 minor variations for around 8.3k damage and half a bar buildup before meter enders. The peacock one has a 1-frame link for +50 damage (Sekh LPLPLP, callback, Eliza LPLPLP, instead of LP-Spiral LPLPLP).

The actual combo isn't until the end. It's almost a touch of death on a single character in 3v3, but its also horribly optimized.

[av]http://a.pomf.se/lrdzpt.webm[/av]
c.lk c.mp s.hp(x3)
c.mp c.hp j.hk delayed IAD j.hp j.hk
j.lk j.hp IAD j.mp j.hp
s.lp(x3) s.mk(x2) s.hp(x3) xx MK Spiral xx Slaughter

Doesn't work on dubble or bag bang. Hard to do on eleeza
Can change MK spiral for HK spiral on cere and para.
No spooky things allowed.

Last edited:
@Colossi is it really that hard to upload to YouTube....not trying to be mean but...40% of traffic these days is via mobile...just saying.

Also another bish thing to say: people is it THATTTTTT HARD to edit the first 5 seconds of whiffs/mess-ups OUT the vid...like come on. I don't get spending 30 mins practicing the combo in the first place. But then when you upload it, no one can be bothered just putting up the business where it starts.

A relatively small gripe, but I don't care. Feel free to hate me :)

Anywayyyyyyyyyssssss...

I like what you guys are coming up w/

@Nuuance I don't blame people not uploading to YouTube when webm is SO GREAT and YouTube BUTCHERS VIDEOS TO HELL. Though your mobile point is valid. And YouTube is adding 60fps support soon. So, then, I'd blame 'em. But I'd rather see SG in 60fps on Not-YouTube. Urrrgh.

Also I tend to edit out the whiffs/mistakes unless I'm lazy and don't care. Sometimes it is hard! No obligations. And most free video editing software is hella jank and I don't blame people for not liking using it either.. but yeah I'd like to see every video trimmed up, it's much more pleasant. Or at least put timestamps under the video if you can't/won't.

/offtopic? Nah.

Chair change took me a minute to adjust to, I like the new speed.
New Lady animation is pretty baller, thanks @Mike_Z

I wanna see more midscreen jHK > things and OTG stuff that isn't all cHK. Pretty please?
If you hit Filia with raw jHK while she's standing, you can adc jMK > HSek for the record. All just above ground height.

Personally I HATE, the new chair speed and the fact that it takes away the ability it otg after it hits. My BB/ Eliza synergy team is ruined...~ :C

If it is changed again, make it back to it's old speed but add more recovery frames to Eliza to balance everything out. I don't know, I just don't like it.

@Colossi is it really that hard to upload to YouTube....not trying to be mean but...40% of traffic these days is via mobile...just saying.
Yes, it is. Last time I took one hour to upload a 14second video. With .webm, I can upload it in a minute. Even if I had a good internet to upload to youtube, I'd upload to webm.
Btw, my cellphone reproduces .webm pretty well.

Status
Not open for further replies.