• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Project [Fan Made] Custom Palettes : (Requests Open)

You have until tomorrow to send me request for my 500th palette, I only have 1 request, and I got everything almost ready, so send me a request and probably around 7 pm (CST) Ill upload the 500th palette, etc.

Darth Vader (Star Wars) for Brain Drain? Or maybe Porygon (Pokémon) for Robo-Fortune.

Darth Vader (Star Wars) for Brain Drain? Or maybe Porygon (Pokémon) for Robo-Fortune.
I have done a Darth Vader Brain Drain a while ago. Haven't done the Porygon though
Didn't really look that good since Darth Vader doesn't have color, he is just black
kinyvQQ.png

My 500th Palette!!
4XmUS2L.png

Also I made the 500th Celebration image, like the 300th,
ru8JTJ9.jpg

I am also going to make a new Album for the next 500 palettes, I still havent made it, but Here is a link to the old palettes album featuring the first 500 http://imgur.com/a/jMDqe
Last thing:
I made these Color Maps, and sent them to the owner of the forum, but he seems to stop checking my messages, so here are the 2 I made
rPzb4d8.png

FHdvqnq.png

(Give me credit)

Squigly as the 4th Ranked Assassin in the United Assassins Association!

yXk_zx5jomtlppgYoNOAAZmj1T88u_DXFxGtKe-KbVc=w304-h599-no

1858153-margaret_moonlight_concept.jpg

Had this to go on and I wasn't sure how I was going to the bottom so I went for an inky black dress bottom like I've done before. Frankly, I'm supersized how well it fits the design n_n

She could also be seen as an Arbiter :)
tumblr_static_tumblr_static_bsz9kmp9p48ogoo0kg00c0kws_640.png

Last edited:
Speaking of No More Heroes, anyone up to make a Skelter Helter palette?
Here is the reference:
latest

Aw son of a glitch!
What a Glitch.png

Ashura_Sprites.png
Glitch Sonic or Ashura

Tenstars.png

Tenstar2.png
********** or "**********" or better known as Wechnia

Tails Passed Act  1.png

Download_(1)-0.jpg
Blue Knuckles,that's it.That's all.But apparently he's Tails in this picture.

Heh heh. As expected, as expected.
bLEhggb.png
bgtejvz.png

My first Non-Batman palette in the Album.
And it's a Seth MacFarland palette. Ughhh why did I make this.
Anyway it reminds me of X-Men
wyAWuHR.png

Made this based off the water clones in Ocean Gem. Would have done this for Double but she's already got a water palette, so Fukua it was.

97d0c486e5.png

a69fe0454a.png

ae049519e1.png

And done!Sorry this took a buttload of time to get out!I was debating on how to color Valentine's shirt thing since there really wasn't a good shot of the blue Inkling's shirt.I also gave it a special Spatoon-esque twist.
You're a Kid Now.png

Pedit.png

I'm working on something BIG right now, so enjoy these Cartoon Network based Palettes for Brain Drain.
Also Im going on Vacation on Monday, so I might not post for a week or 2.
Also I didn't shade them to be like the shows they are based on
PPBaXiW.png
02j8kO0.png

"Welcome to the H.E.V. mark IV protective system, for use in hazardous environment conditions."
"Get comfortable while I warm up the neurotoxin emitters."

Palette:
r_fortune_hev.png

References (2):
glados.jpg
hev.jpg

I'm crossover trash. Then again, it's not a crossover if they take place in the same universe...

Wait has anyone done a Henger palette for Robo Fortune yet?

Can I request Elle Driver (Kill Bill movies) for Valentine? I think it would fit well considering how they both have an eyepatch and in the first movie, Elle sneaks into a hospital using a nurse's uniform.

References (2):

elle_katana.jpg

elle_nurse.jpg