• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Five Nights at Freddy's

he looks like he got caught w/ someone else's girl
and wanted to get caught

I expect confessions of "I want nightmare Foxy to lick my ass" by the end of the day

he looks like he got caught w/ someone else's girl
and wanted to get caught

'Was it me?'

FOXY IS LIKE "SWIGGITY SWOOTY, HERE I COME TO GET THAT SWEET BOOTY."

oooooooh god this is getting funnier and funnier. I want to see how goofy Bonnie will look.

FOXY IS LIKE "SWIGGITY SWOOTY, HERE I COME TO GET THAT SWEET BOOTY."

oooooooh god this is getting funnier and funnier. I want to see how goofy Bonnie will look.
FNaF_4_Teaser_2_bright.png

At this point, all 4 of the original cast's been "Nightmaretised". And making less and less sense.

oh man.... thank you kitty.

sigh, i'm going to have to get blazed to play this next game aren't i?

Well Purple Guy certainly did too, so I don't see why not

Thats a tongue to please a woman if ive ever seen one.
Amen!

I want a tongue like that (of muscle, not metal). Oh the pleasures I could give my girl...

I am legitimately scared of this Foxy.
But not in the way you think.

Edit: Actually, looking at this more closely, the usual faint background text definitely doesn't say "Nightmare" this time. I think it is two words, and the second one says "Order". Hard to make out the first one though.

Last edited:
According to other people, its " out of order"

Reactions: DimitriAwsometh
ENnAETn.jpg

zncpnGc.png

If you look closely, by the tie, you can barely make out the reflection of teeth and eyes...

I saw that reflection and expected to see an animatronic in the dark when I brightened the picture, but instead we got text.
It definitely says "Property of Fr---------------er".
It's pretty obvious that the darkened bit says "Fredbear's Family Diner", and if so...

OH FUCK ANOTHER PREQUEL

that... that looks so stupid. I can't even put into words how dumb that looks. At first I was enjoying how wacky and silly the designs looked but now it just looks sad, as if a young child on Deviant Art made their own super creepy pasta of FNAF and how the animatronics have been possessed by demons and junk.

The teeth on the stomach does seem a bit too much does anyone else see a face in the stomach or is it just me? Also I have no idea why but the face-stomach reminds me of this

image.jpg

The teeth on the stomach does seem a bit too much does anyone else see a face in the stomach or is it just me? Also I have no idea why but the face-stomach reminds me of this

to be fair, Patback is canonically disturbing

Reactions: Magma442
I think Patback is more disturbing than the actual promotional image.

so...what's with the pig with a face on the stomach? It is a pig right? It...just makes me thing its a pig. Dunno why.

Guys. GUYS. That ain't Freddy!

IT'S FREDBEAR!

EDIT: Also, just because, I got the brightened image up

z1UFPlr.png
"Or Was...?" andd "Pro... me." Protect me?

To be honest, I kinda sorta want to try my hand at this franchise.

I'm not a fan of jump scares, and I've heard the gameplay is very shallow with no replay value, but I feel like the concept is unique enough to warrant a look.

A lot of survival horror games these days have fallen into a rut in terms of setting and theme imo. Either it's a generic zombie apocalypse, or it's based on Silent Hill with gritty and rusty environments and gory mind generated monsters (as promising as The Evil Within looked, I felt it was basically a Silent Hill wannabe aesthetically).

I do like the idea of thinking outside the box and basing a gameplay concept on freaking Night Trap, of all things. And the killer animatronics idea is kooky and original without dipping into the banality of typical monster clown imagery imo.

Only thing is, I'm not quire sure where to start. Are the sequels substantial improvements on the original? Or is it worth checking out the original first?

the first game has "purest" gameplay of the lot, it's simple, to the point, and effective
the second game is the hardest, with the most animatronics active at once
and the third game is probably the easiest to get the hang of, but it throws a lot of shit at you that you need to realize how to deal with.

I'd say start with the first one, because it's what all the other ones are based off of its gameplay, and it makes for a good primer. It would be pretty hard to get used to the mechanics if you started at the second one, and most of the scares and imagery of the third one rely on you playing the others first.

I'm not a fan of jump scares, and I've heard the gameplay is very shallow with no replay value, but I feel like the concept is unique enough to warrant a look.

I mean, that's kinda the point, nobody likes jumpscares.
The game never just throws a jumpscare at you, so the entire experience of each night is just buildup resulting in either a jumpscare or the relief of the night being over?

Do you care? Is this facet of gameplay fucking obvious? I don't know, but I love how that's integrated and I think it's genius so I wanted to talk about it again.

Also yeah, 1 is probably the best place to start if you're just beginning, 2 and 3 kinda rely on you knowing about the setting and rules in order to fully understand what's going on.

Do you care? Is this facet of gameplay fucking obvious? I don't know, but I love how that's integrated and I think it's genius so I wanted to talk about it again.

Heh, it's fine. I love talking about this sort of thing.

Personally I'm more of a fan of atmosphere and dread then sudden shocks. For example, I'll always find the slow, lumbering zombies to be more nightmarish than the fast, mobile zombies. The thought of something coming at you slowly, but certainly, is to me a lot more panic inducing than a sudden brisk attack.

Well, the idea is that you're essentially trying to avoid a jumpscare, which results unfailingly in a game over.
So, if you played through the game without any jumps, then congrats you're a good player