• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Five Nights at Freddy's

Well, the FNAF series does kinda do that. When you screw up, a lot of the time you KNOW you screwed up, and the scare is just the dread of waiting for the death to happen or waiting to see if your last ditched attempt worked.

Reactions: Squire Grooktook
That's kinda the reason I don't like 3 that much and don't think you should really start with that one.
Since it kinda throws that concept out the window and jumpscares you almost arbitrarily as a distraction.

Whenever I see new posts in this thread, I keep thinking that means the game got released. You know that Scott finished it like, a month ago, and now he's just hanging out on some tropical beach until Halloween. He's probably having the best summer of his life!

Reactions: BeatNinja
How do we know he didn't make all 4 games at once to begin with
how do we know he's even a real person

Scott already had all three games made 10 years ago and was waiting for the perfect time to make some cash money.

Is this the next Game Theory?

Guys I just thought of this! What if...Scott's trolling us? Like, what if all this buildup is more based on the clues in the pictures and not the nightmare animatronics? What if its just normal animatronics and these nightmare ones are just stringing us along to make us think he's going all creepypasta on us? I wouldn't put it too far past Scott.

I think that's giving a bit too much credit on him
he's pretty much always advertised the stories as being "hey this is what you're doing in the spooky Chuck E Cheese game have fun" and it being true, and it's never strayed from that save for intentionally keeping FN2 being a prequel a secret

New teaser image showed up:
9ae.jpg
8f2.jpg

I KNEW IT! I knew Springtrap was involved somehow!

Small packages, huh?

So is this, like, kid's toys come to life, get big, and haunt the ever loving piss out of them sort of deal?

FNAF4 confirmed to come in a small package.

or are they talking about the animatronics having... well you know... small... packages.

Freddy's compensating for something... that's why he has all those extra teeth to make him look extra spooky.

EYOOOO PENIS JOKE....

EyyyyyLMAO.png

Last edited:
Small packages are pretty terrible.

Apparently there was code within the image that spells out Plushtrap.

Cute lil Plushtrap

2scooby4me
I like this though
this is a good idea

The fact that one of the rooms is a baby's play room deeply scares me
we probably have to keep the baby safe in addition to ourselves
....or we ARE the child...

Go back to the scene with Chica! You can vaguely see something moving outside the window! What in god's name is out there?!

Seriously, WHAT IS THE PLOT OF THIS?!

That was kind of spooky. Shit, man.

Go back to the scene with Chica! You can vaguely see something moving outside the window! What in god's name is out there?!

Seriously, WHAT IS THE PLOT OF THIS?!

I thought it might've been Chica's reflection but then I remembered PS1 graphics can't do dat.

The release date got pushed up to August 8.

Well, it's the anniversary of the series, so I guess that makes some sense. I wonder what changed to push it forward two months.

Scott's just not used to having to wait to release his games is all.

It's probably been done for years now, dude's just impatient.

he probably made it in three days in a cave with no computer access

Talk about bringing your work home with you!

It's not that scary...
...but I regret watching the trailer at night... in my bed...
1zqwxll.gif

Reactions: Ktulu