• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Five Nights at Freddy's

hat.jpg

Found it on Scott's site.

its finally over

Markiplier got the regular ending this time.
How can you follow up that ending?
Simple answer:
You don't, all the loose ends are tied.
There's no where else we can go.
The dead children can finally rest.

Half Life 3 confirmed

Remember there could easily be prequels.

Words cannot adequately describe how grotesque and bad I thought this show was. I'm glad it was taken off the air.

So because of the ending, some people decided to dig up the actual FNAF Kickstarter page. Yup.

This would be another reminder that most gamers have no idea what they want, but to be fair, the campaign was only up for a few days. Scott must have quickly realized how much time he was going to waste by managing his own PR, and just used that summer to get the game done instead. Smart guy!

Yeah I'm kinda scared now

Someone had WAY to much time on their hands!

Words cannot adequately describe how grotesque and bad I thought this show was. I'm glad it was taken off the air.
Actually, it was pretty good. At least compared to shit also airing at the time like Regular Show or Johnny Test.

I love those renders
Freddy looks like a second coming of Banjo

Also somebody noticed this
upload_2015-3-5_19-4-43.png

Gotta be somewhere I guess

Guys, it's finally happened.
Holy fucking shit
ok good I thought that was a fursuit for a sec, That makes a killer Halloween decoration!

I Get the 1th one for Family Sharing on Steam.

Worth it play it?

If you're into horror games yeah.
Honestly I think the gameplay alone makes it one of the most ingenuitive games of it's genre.

So got around to finally playing 3

uh, wtf do I do exactly? The game does a significantly worse job than the previous 2 games explaining what actually does what. What does the audio do exactly? Am I boned when springtrap is peaking through my door to the left or can I avoid death?

So got around to finally playing 3

uh, wtf do I do exactly? The game does a significantly worse job than the previous 2 games explaining what actually does what. What does the audio do exactly? Am I boned when springtrap is peaking through my door to the left or can I avoid death?

Yeah, 3's got a lot of iffy design choices.
You have to lead Springtrap away from you using the audio in different rooms and block him when he tries to use the vents all while keeping tabs on your systems.

Yeah, 3's got a lot of iffy design choices.
You have to lead Springtrap away from you using the audio in different rooms and block him when he tries to use the vents all while keeping tabs on your systems.
What do you mean by "lead" exactly? Do I use the audio in the room he's in or a room I want him to be in? Is there restrictions on how far I can get him to move to?

What do you mean by "lead" exactly? Do I use the audio in the room he's in or a room I want him to be in? Is there restrictions on how far I can get him to move to?

You have to use it in rooms right next to where Springtrap is, I think.
If you play the audio in the room he's in he'll go somewhere else,
I think.

Lol, you thought the series was over?

HA2aTEl.png

d266b75c06fbbadf8cbd5335ddd9750d.png

Mr. Bone's Wild Ride never ends!

Last edited:
Reactions: Mag
I would suggest Markiplier's Let's Play.

Basically, find Springtrap, and use your 2 audio cues to lead him to ADJACENT ROOMS! It takes about as much time for him IDLE WITH NO AUDIO CUES to move as it does to reboot the audio. IF you move him into a room connecting a vent, BLOCK IT OFF. Try to keep him around 5 and 3 if you can. It's the easiest to manage since they don't connect directly to vents.

As far as phantasms go, if you ge 1 in the camera, switch off of it immediately and for most, switch more than once, otherwise you'll get them. The worst and hardest to see is the puppet. If you see Freddy's shadow, pull up te camera or look to the side so he passes by the window. You can stare Springtrap down if he gets in the same room connecting to yours, but only do this is you're at 5AM. Otherwise try to lead him out.

Reactions: PaperBag_Sniper
So um...
in the Nightmare Ending...
In the picture of the newspaper clipping...
If you brighten it up... Springtrap survived the fire.
This leaves potential for a future game, though I'd rather he NOT.

The brightened up picture doesn't look like anything to me. I also would like Scott to either drop the Freddies series or put it on standby for awhile. (preferably kill it) I want to see if he can make a good non horror game. (He has only really made one great one, one passable one and one mediocre one.) I've heard that his mobile games are ok, but I want to see a full fledged non horror/not Freddies game.

Well there's also the fact there's no more impetus.
The Children's souls are finally at peace.
The animatronic heads in the true ending are lifeless.
They're free.
There's nothing animating them anymore.
Shit's wrapped up tight like a neat package.

Now, we move on to having them actually be killer robots instead of "oh, it's ghost kids"
no more roaming around, they actively gun for you, but now you can close the doors to individual rooms instead of just yours

...what do you mean "that's dumb"
well duh i is, which is why it'll probably happen

Well, the kids are free, but Springtrap still exists and we know exactly who is possessing it...

Quite frankly, if he survived the fire at the end of the game and is being sold at a public auction, I can only see bad things happening.

Not that I don't want it to end or anything, but if Scott wants to keep the ball rolling...

I'm pretty sure Scott's just teasing people for a possible 4th in case he changes his mind and is really set on not making any more Freddy's stuff.