• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Five Nights at Freddy's

but isn't Scott himself working on the movie? I don't think he going to let too much shit slip by.

OH AND PLS DO NOT MAKE IT 3D. I SWEAR TO GOD. IF THOSE FUCKERS TRY TO MAKE A 3D VERSION OF THE MOVIE...

...Then you watch the non-3D version?
Is a movie having an OPTIONAL 3D version bad enough that you'd complain about it when you yourself don't even have to watch it?
=/

Many of the times it's in "3-D" they try to gimmic it and make it known. While Despicable Me (and 2) didn't do it, durring the credits is what I mean.

With the possibility of jumpscares? 3D is most likely

it's the thought that they went and made it into 3d is what would tick me off.

1. It's a waste of money, 3d is just not that good and it will detract from the actual viewing experience

2. People will go see the 3d version cause that version is made to whore out for more money. Who can't resist the glow of 3d horror?

3. It's unnecessary as fuck. Don't need Hollywood telling the director to make a scene were some jump scare jumps out just to show off the 3d effects like "OOOOOOOOO~ SPOOKY BOO!"

You don't need 3D to scare someone

The horror genre is dying slowly and that's the problem...

Leaving it at that so there is no derailment from topic.

I want the sets to look crappy I don't want millions in production value cause less money makes for more creativity just a solid story, no big name actors, as little cgi as possible and an understanding of how to effectively do horror from a cinematography stand point, as Ninja said, lighting plays a big part, not tooting my horn or trying to be snobbish sounding, but I went to school for filming and since I'm trained to look for these, it could make or break my experience

...Then you watch the non-3D version?
Is a movie having an OPTIONAL 3D version bad enough that you'd complain about it when you yourself don't even have to watch it?
=/

Cause the film will be full of scenes that are supposed to look "cool" in 3D but will look stupid as hell without it (or even with it). You know all the First Person Perspective things where they poke things at the camera.

Cause the film will be full of scenes that are supposed to look "cool" in 3D but will look stupid as hell without it (or even with it). You know all the First Person Perspective things where they poke things at the camera.
oh you mean that thing that movie producers did all the way back in the 1940s? yeah... that kinda wore out it's welcome pretty quick.

Now announcing the Dreamworks tie-in.

!!!
f17.png

Good to hear Game Theory was on the right track. Also interesting that 4's one of those "You haven't found everything yet" games.

So he's not gonna do the one thing people WANTED to be tossed right at them?
what a meanie-pants
:y

I'm sure at some point things will be made more clear...The community is absolutely insane with some of this digging, so its only a matter of time XD

So, like, the box will never be physically openable? ... That's kinda pointless. I mean, yeah, it creates some kind of mystery, but is it really that great when the person KNOWS it actually has no point or value, just a small bit of computer programming on a mostly blank page with no 100% true purpose?

Eh. Seems like it's unnecessary.

From what I can tell he's saying it's been openable from the start. And, coincidentally, nobody's been able to figure out the steps to get to opening the darn thing up.

oh hey the animatronics from the Gremlin Movies cool beans...

wait... THAT'S FOR THE FNAF MOVIE?

oh fuuuuuuuuuucccccccckkkkkkkkkk~ why?

I'm surprised how interested in this I am
How much are they going to re-design the animatronics here? I'd hope they don't branch off from the original designs, I have a feeling they'll forget the fact that they are animatronics for a children's pizzeria and will go too far down the road with the "horror" aspect.

From what I can tell he's saying it's been openable from the start. And, coincidentally, nobody's been able to figure out the steps to get to opening the darn thing up.
Nah the game has been data mined. There's nothing in the files that are a trigger for opening the box, as well as no images or models for what could be inside of it.

But didn't Scott straight up say the story is not broken at all, all the pieces have been laid out, and there is a definite conclusion, it just has to finally be reached?

The only thing that could possibly hold the last bit of info is the box, there's just nothing else.

The two questions truly left are these:

Who is Purple Guy? What was his reasoning for killing the kids? If this is figure out, the story will probably have the missing piece show up.

And a much less impacting one... Why is Balloon Boy possessed? There were no other kids, apparently.

@Kit Ballard Mattpat theorizes that the kid is in fact not the bite of 87 victim, but a child who was killed by the Golden Freddy and becoming The puppet he also muses the Golden Freddy toy who talks to you is the spirit of the first victim that the kid witnessed get stuffed in a suit. I could elaborate if you need.

FNaF makes me mad with how addictingly... What's the word I'm looking for.... "Needy" it is. How long can Scott make us think for?! It's been 4 games and a year, dear lord.

And the worst thing is the more info we get, the more lost we are. It's like am upside down map.

Sorry for the double post. This raises questions while making soo much sense, like purple guy shutting the door when you catch him putting a guy in a suit..I want to discuss it but I'll wait till people watch the vid or until we get to that point.
Also remember in reference to the box Scott said that hold all the pieces that were missing people took it literal but think about like this, remember what the golden plushie says after you die, "you're broken" and then says he can put you back together what if Scott wasn't being literal but talking about that moment?

ffffffffffffffffffffffffffff.... *loads youtube download site* Damn it >.>

Edit: after an hour's worth of download... that was interesting. Does leave open alot of mystery.

Last edited:
Scott's up to something again.
thankyou.jpg

New Fred Bear by Toy Bonnie
New Chika next to Golden Freddy Head
New Exoskeleton next Nightmare Fred Bear
and something I haven't seen anyone mention, JJ behind main Freddy
SCOTT STHAP, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?

oh and you forgot a new ExoSkeleton right on the left of Nightmare FredBear

and let's call these new animatronics... "Baby" cause they look like little children versions of the mascots.

Just when you think you're done with it

Scotty-boy reels ya back in.

didn't someone already dissect this photo and found some small hidden things lurking around?

scott

you fuck

you FUCK

didn't someone already dissect this photo and found some small hidden things lurking around?

I need to see this.

How would an animated series even work?

Is there any actual information about what the Halloween DLC is going to be? Something story-oriented, just gameplay, etc?