• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Forum Problems and Feature Requests

I'm on Filmstrip 2 and don't see the option anywhere on the pages.
mfr.png

Ever since that issue Tapatalk has died.
I get errors when I try to view any threads that redirect me to the web page version.

I'm also unable to log into my account.
Having the same errors. Frustratingly, I still get alerted on Tapatalk when someone quotes my posts, but I am unable to respond.
Should be fixed. Let me know if not.

( Request )

I don´t know if is possible but would be useful if the TW app could show a hashtag for using on SGS to connect all the SGS for the people who doesn´t use/want lurking on TW like:

"Hey, check out this super awesome tech that I discover #Skullheart "

( Request )

I don´t know if is possible but would be useful if the TW app could show a hashtag for using on SGS to connect all the SGS for the people who doesn´t use/want lurking on TW like:

"Hey, check out this super awesome tech that I discover #Skullheart "
can you clarify what you mean by TW and SGS?

this has been a thing long enough that I'm assuming that there's some reason it couldn't be done but I didn't see one the few pages I looked back, but would it be possible to let people jump to the most recent post in the recent posts box without being logged in? What I mean is:

bf125debff.png

The timestamp after "Latest: " is a link to the latest post if you are logged in but it's just text if you're a guest.

this has been a thing long enough that I'm assuming that there's some reason it couldn't be done but I didn't see one the few pages I looked back, but would it be possible to let people jump to the most recent post in the recent posts box without being logged in? What I mean is:

bf125debff.png

The timestamp after "Latest: " is a link to the latest post if you are logged in but it's just text if you're a guest.
I'll investigate this. No promises, though. Should be done.

Sorry my bad, Twitter and Skullgirls Scene.
I've had a look and I don't think this is possible.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pickles
So I don't know who to go to about this, but I'm looking to contact one of the mods about locking a thread. I was trying to find who is the mod for which section, but there doesn't seem to a listing on the sections. I'd like to request that a little note be added to the sections (like Madman's Cafe or the Art section) stating who is(are) the mod(s) for that section. Could be put at the top of the section once you click it and it opens the list of threads, like under the section name or something.

But on that note, I still don't know who to contact about locking my Invocation fighting game thread. I'm unable to really get any work or updates on it, so I feel it'd be better locked until I can get back to working on it with some actual info or pictures or something.

I was trying to find who is the mod for which section, but there doesn't seem to a listing on the sections.
Mods for each section are mentioned in the forum rules.

Mods for each section are mentioned in the forum rules.
Thank you, I had not checked there.

I still believe it could save some time to put the mods for each section on the sections themselves. Good to know where to find the list now, however. :D

Reactions: Meow-Professor
So I don't know who to go to about this, but I'm looking to contact one of the mods about locking a thread. I was trying to find who is the mod for which section, but there doesn't seem to a listing on the sections. I'd like to request that a little note be added to the sections (like Madman's Cafe or the Art section) stating who is(are) the mod(s) for that section. Could be put at the top of the section once you click it and it opens the list of threads, like under the section name or something.
The mods are listed in some forums (above the thread list under "post new thread"), and in others it isn't listed (it seems like the off-topic and bug report forums both don't show the moderators). I don't know why.

For some reason a lot of embeds have stopped working for me.
Like, no matter how much I reload it's just a blank space.

Several people was asked about that, but I've never been able to reproduce the issue so long as all advertisement/script blockers are disabled on whatever browser I'm testing with.

Never seen anyone say TW instead of Twitter, ever.
Also it's SGC, not SGS. :P

Yeah, I take that my mistake lol

I'll investigate this. No promises, though. Should be done.

I've had a look and I don't think this is possible.

Or create a Twitter bot who RT all the specific hastags and add that account to the Twitter plugin like all Lab 0 members and oficial accounts from SG and Indi.

Hi guys, I hope this hasn't already been brought up, but the email notifications are messed up.

When I get a email alert about a new post being made in a subscribed thread, it will link to
"http://www.skullheart.com/index.php?threads/ [thread name]" which will not load up

instead of
"http://skullgirls.com/forums/index.php?threads/ [thread name]"

Just wanted to point this out.

I do not know for sure so wait for vad on the final word, but skullheart.com is supposed to be the correct url. Currently skullheart.com forwards to skullgirls.com/forums because of some nameserver issues. So its more that the email notifications are right, just the current forum URL is outdated (temporarily)

Basically what Pickles said.

Problem is, I can't seem to find the right combination of things to get the domain working as it was, so I'm still trying to decide what to do.

Problem is, I can't seem to find the right combination of things to get the domain working as it was, so I'm still trying to decide what to do.

decide in one name? should be wise to make a poll for it, but has a publicity aspect should be Skullheart.

Hopefully you still have my email address - if you shoot me a message I'll be able to help you get it configured correctly. You should be able to set up an A record using the Autumn Games server IP address and let Apache Name Based Virtual Hosts do the rest.

if you don't have a copy of my address any more shoot me a PM and I'll send it your way.

I do not know for sure so wait for vad on the final word, but skullheart.com is supposed to be the correct url. Currently skullheart.com forwards to skullgirls.com/forums because of some nameserver issues. So its more that the email notifications are right, just the current forum URL is outdated (temporarily)

Thanks for the responses guys.

Hallo guys. Is it me, or is 2-factor authentication broken? http://skullheart.com/index.php?account/two-step

I tried to configure it here and it won't accept codes generated by my local app (Google Authenticator), while Mane6's forum, with the same configuration, does.

Twitter embeds look like this to me:
1e819d788d266ca2b7460c2938717c22.png
If it's a video I can't even open it on a different tab, it just plays cut off like that.

Reactions: Sparties
Twitter embeds look like this to me:
1e819d788d266ca2b7460c2938717c22.png
If it's a video I can't even open it on a different tab, it just plays cut off like that.
What browser/OS?

Reactions: Armageddon11
I can see the problem and it's definitely not browser-specific, but I'm not sure how to fix it. I mean, I could just disable the twitter plugin, but that doesn't really solve the problem at all.

Hey I'm new here and I'm having trouble how do I start a thread and is it compatable
with mobile devices

Hey I'm new here and I'm having trouble how do I start a thread and is it compatable
with mobile devices
The forum should work with mobile devices, both using the standard browser and tapatalk. Can you give me a bit more information about what you're using?

I can see the problem and it's definitely not browser-specific, but I'm not sure how to fix it. I mean, I could just disable the twitter plugin, but that doesn't really solve the problem at all.
I'd rather have that than a video I can't really see, I usually just open the link in another tab anyway...

Ok, I changed a thing. Since this was the post shown in an image before, can someone please click the link and tell me if it's making a difference on your end?

Ok, I changed a thing. Since this was the post shown in an image before, can someone please click the link and tell me if it's making a difference on your end?
Yep, fixed on my part.
It was still broken when I first clicked the link, but subsequent tries worked.

Ever since I got first dibs on Skullgirls PSVita, I made a thread that is about the bugs I found so far, but I don't see a PSVita prefix, so I'm going to suggest PSVita prefix.

Ever since I got first dibs on Skullgirls PSVita, I made a thread that is about the bugs I found so far, but I don't see a PSVita prefix, so I'm going to suggest PSVita prefix.
Done.

Reactions: Meow-Professor
Reposting, as my inquiry seems to have been lost:

Is it me, or is 2-factor authentication broken? http://skullheart.com/index.php?account/two-step

I tried to configure it here and it won't accept codes generated by my local app (Google Authenticator), while Mane6's forum, with the same configuration, does.

Reposting, as my inquiry seems to have been lost:

Is it me, or is 2-factor authentication broken? http://skullheart.com/index.php?account/two-step

Sorry for the late reply - I've been overseas for a few weeks. I'll look into this.

Reactions: cybik