• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Forum Problems and Feature Requests

So, If I decided to stream Skullgirls, would it show up or not?

Probably. Try it and see.

I assume you're using some sort of script-blocking software.

Yes, but Twitter is not being blocked by it and it still won't show up.
I was able to view it before at one point and now I can't see it again.

Yes, but Twitter is not being blocked by it and it still won't show up.
I was able to view it before at one point and now I can't see it again.
Try temporarily disabling it, and see if that fixes it. If so, you're still blocking something that twitter needs (e.g. the tweet button at the bottom of the page - don't ask me why).

Also so you don't have to go hunting, here's a random tweet:

I honestly have zero idea what could be causing this. I'll keep looking into it, but it's hard to narrow down the cause.

Um,
I just checked, and apparently the broken link image leads to skullgirls.com/icons/PUJNA.png, when I change the url to skullgirls.com/forums/icons/PUJNA.png it works fine.
I don't think anyone else has had this problem, so I couldn't say why it's weirdly taking me somewhere it shouldn't be and not anyone else, but,
I'd guess that's the reason.

Umm
Are you really really really sure you are visiting the forum through skullheart.com
Instead of skullgirls.com/forums

E: Other issue:
The "New Posts" tab now notes the Thread Starter, rather than the person who posted last.
Can this be edited back to how it worked previously? It is really useless (and was shown by the Avatar anyway)

Last edited:
Um,
I just checked, and apparently the broken link image leads to skullgirls.com/icons/PUJNA.png, when I change the url to skullgirls.com/forums/icons/PUJNA.png it works fine.
I don't think anyone else has had this problem, so I couldn't say why it's weirdly taking me somewhere it shouldn't be and not anyone else, but,
I'd guess that's the reason.
Wait, are you using skullheart.com? If I'm correct it doesn't work at all on the Skullgirls.com/forums Skullheart link.
Ahhhh ninja'd
Edit: Yes I also second the new posts showing only the thread starter thing. It is useless and a bit annoying, honestly, and I'd love for it to be reverted back if it can be.

Last edited:
I didn't think it mattered, my bookmark for the site was just skullgirls.com/forums, cause well,
I dunno, it worked 0:

That did seem to fix the problem tho.

I didn't think it mattered, my bookmark for the site was just skullgirls.com/forums, cause well,
I dunno, it worked 0:

That did seem to fix the problem tho.
Yeah, I'll just mention here again that the old skullgirls.com/forums link breaks a few new features, so everyone should switch to skullheart.com if they haven't yet.

Perhaps I should re-suggest putting a script in skullgirls.com/forums/index.php to automatically change the url to skullheart.

Perhaps I should re-suggest putting a script in skullgirls.com/forums/index.php to automatically change the url to skullheart.
Forgot to reply to your earlier post - I'm investigating this, but I'm 99% sure that it isn't going to be possible.

E: Other issue:
The "New Posts" tab now notes the Thread Starter, rather than the person who posted last.
Can this be edited back to how it worked previously? It is really useless (and was showed by the Avatar anyway)
I want to second and underscore this change. Showing the thread starter and forum division isn't as helpful as seeing the user that just posted in it.

Yep, I've seen that as well. It was introduced in the forum update (not something I deliberately did), but I'm looking for a way of changing it back.

Should be fixed. I can play around with what is shown, but IMO the current two lines are enough.
Much better, thanks.

Well see that's your problem, asking people to keep up with the Indivisible thread
amidst a sea of "Hey Mike is the game gonna have [x]???"
There has been another reminder posted up at the top of the landing page for awhile now telling people to double check their bookmarks are updated to Skullheart instead of Skullgirls.

I don't know if it's still there but I think it has been there for over a week. It's not the first time it's been up there either.

There has been another reminder posted up at the top of the landing page for awhile now telling people to double check their bookmarks are updated to Skullheart instead of Skullgirls.

I don't know if it's still there but I think it has been there for over a week. It's not the first time it's been up there either.

I removed it after the forum upgrade the other day. I figure most people should have noticed it and if not they probably wouldn't anyway.

Reactions: skull person
I removed it after the forum upgrade the other day. I figure most people should have noticed it and if not they probably wouldn't anyway.

Should be wise make a announcement on "News" about it and with that asume that all SH knows about it

They´re people who only read the News like @Dio Brando lol

Try temporarily disabling it, and see if that fixes it. If so, you're still blocking something that twitter needs (e.g. the tweet button at the bottom of the page - don't ask me why).
Just tried disabling it and it still won't show up.

Should be wise make a announcement on "News" about it and with that asume that all SH knows about it

They´re people who only read the News like @Dio Brando lol
no need.

Just tried disabling it and it still won't show up.
In that case I need more data before I can try to find the cause. See if you can find anyone else with the same issue and see if you can find a common denominator.

It's not doing any harm so I'm not going to disable it, but there's nothing I can do to fix it without knowing more.

Is anyone else experiencing long load times, or is my internet just being dumb again?

Yeah, I disabled the recent threads thing and everything seemed to start running better for me, so either something *really* strange is going on at my end or else there's a problem with that plugin after the latest update. I've contacted the creator about it.

I noticed the "new posts is missing from my main page of Skullheart. did this get removed or its a glitch? I cant see new updates and posts on threads.

I noticed the "new posts is missing from my main page of Skullheart. did this get removed or its a glitch? I cant see new updates and posts on threads.
Read the post immediately before yours.

I'm not sure if this has been addressed before, but:

Every now and then, Skullheart will pull up like this:

image.jpg
Avatars as the Skullheart logo, character symbols as random parts of the screen, I don't even know what the hell that thing is by my Alerts box, etc

It's not rare nor is it common, I've seen it happen a good couple of times, but I was just wondering what was up with it. One time, Super Milk Chan's avatar was like... Everything.

That is glorious.

No idea what's happening there, though. Does it only happen on the ipad/iphone browser?

Ive had the same problem too when using my phone thought it was just on my end.

That is glorious.

No idea what's happening there, though. Does it only happen on the ipad/iphone browser?
Don't have a computer, so I wouldn't know.

So, I've been gone for the weekend and I'm a bit confused. Are the new posts in that little area under your account stuff coming back? That is something I'll really miss.

So, I've been gone for the weekend and I'm a bit confused. Are the new posts in that little area under your account stuff coming back? That is something I'll really miss.
Profile comments are still there, unless you mean something different?

Profile comments are still there, unless you mean something different?
Nope, under the "forums" tab, the "recent posts" thing is gone. Now it is just "upcoming events".
You mentioned you disabled it for load times, I believe?

Nope, under the "forums" tab, the "recent posts" thing is gone. Now it is just "upcoming events".
You mentioned you disabled it for load times, I believe?
Yes, It was extending page loads by ~20 seconds in some cases. It'll come back if I can find a way of making it work without slowing everything down.

EDIT: And on that very note, I think I may have found the problem, so the plugin is back. It may disappear again if the results aren't what I'm expecting.

Yes, It was extending page loads by ~20 seconds in some cases. It'll come back if I can find a way of making it work without slowing everything down.

EDIT: And on that very note, I think I may have found the problem, so the plugin is back. It may disappear again if the results aren't what I'm expecting.
No worries. I've not noticed any longer loading times to I was unaware. It can stay gone if need be, it isn't a big deal.
Edit: Just ignore this post, didn't see the edit in time.

is it just me, or is the "new posts" tab glitching out regarding avatars? Someone told me they were having this problem and I'm having it too.

Same, everyone looks like the Double default icon for unknown gender on Recent Posts.