• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Forum Problems and Feature Requests

I also have a few questions:
Does Skullheart support 'delisted' or 'hidden' threads?
For example, I will be linking terminology back to this thread constantly:
http://skullgirls.com/forums/index.php?threads/beg-skullgirls-terminology.5634/
But I don't want to put that thread in any of the visible forums, like under "Gameplay General" stickeyed and taking up space.
Can it just be hidden?

Since I became a moderator my signature has an issue where it says
(url) youtube (/url) () = []
n fact the first link on every page that is done through a link like This [Google.ca] is always broken and says
(url) this (/url)
Is that just for me or can everyone who is a moderator see that, what is the purpose?
For example the first broken link on this page is Parasoul in the character section. (Which fixes my signature and all links after it)

Capsfture.PNG

Do you not see this? Midiman says he sees it.
It's the first URL for every page sorry.
If I remove that Parasoul one the next one to break would be resets.

Okay that was supposed to be a picture showing the dead link but now that link is dead too lol..

Midiman doesn't know what's up either.

The forum software definitely allows for hidden sections that you can only access if you have the link (so it doesn't show up on the forum index to anyone). I'll check if it supports doing that for threads, but why wouldn't you want them to be accessible to someone who is just browsing (and indeed, might be looking for that thread they've seen before)?

I suppose, but it's really disorganized, I'll see what I come with for sorting and linking to information and see if it warrants being hidden yet.

I tried taking a crack at fixing the thing, no dice? Kind of puzzled why that trips it wrong but no other url does.

I also don't see the

Oh well it's not a big deal I have a lot of time and I fix it by just adding a link to google.ca at the top of every page for now.

I'm going to bed, gnight and thanks

no, but I did just get
Code:
[attach]6003[/attach]
on your post, which I guess is the same thing. No idea why that's happening - I'll investigate, but I doubt there'll be a fix any time soon.

Reactions: skull person
no, but I did just get
Code:
[attach]6003[/attach]
on your post, which I guess is the same thing. No idea why that's happening - I'll investigate, but I doubt there'll be a fix any time soon.
Yeah the main problem is the one in the OP.
It says

Characters!

Big Band - Cerebella - Double - Eliza - Filia - Fukua - Ms.Fortune
Painwheel - (url)Parasoul(/url) - Peacock - Squigly - Valentine

( = [
and ) = ]

Thanks for doing all this though and I hope you crack it.

I've found the problem but I can't fix it without disabling a number of other things people use like spoilers, etc. I've submitted a bug report so hopefully it will not be too long before there's a fix.

Also moving these posts to the feature request section so that people know what's going on.

That's exactly what it does for me right now. Are you using a mobile browser or something?
Never mind. Turns out that my script blocker was blocking the script for that.

@Midiman @Skarmand
Link thingy should work now. Turns out it wasn't a bug, just a counterintuitive way the permissions for the subforum were set up (clicking 'allow' disables the bbcodes, and 'deny' enables them? idk)

Just a really small thing, but it would be nice to be able to tell in the homepage if a stream is happening on hitbox or twitch (or whatever), as of now you have to either open it or go to the stream tab to see which one it is.

That doesn't appear to be in the options for that plugin, sorry.

I don't know if anyone's said this yet, but the Big Band logo for your profile pic shows up as a square... Is that just me?

(Noticed it on Flotilla's avatar, I THINK Fumako's was BB, too, and it's also a square. It may be others, or just BB.

old stuff maybe, but sometime when i check a post in tapatalk and try to poen it in the web brouser, it redirects me to skullgirls' home page

I can only assume thats an issue with tapatalk or with your phone's OS integration. Sorry.

Hey, I feel a little stupid, but I realized a while agoi that I goofed up typing my username... Can somebody change it to Skullgirlsfanboy ? I can't believe I missed the s LOL

Thanks in advance!

Woah, wait? We can request a change of username? I'm a little confused.

So long as you aren't changing it every 5 minutes and it's not already taken, I'm fine with changing people's usernames.

Okay, well... I have one more question, if you don't mind. Are special characters allowed?

No idea. If it's something simple like and underscore, probably.

EDIT: Actually, I do remember someone using the 8-ball Unicode character, so it's probably possible.

Okay, then. Is it possible to change my name to the symbol that's on my title?
EDIT: It's this Φ

Done, but it'll probably make logging in/out of the site a real pain for you if you don't readily have access to the character on your device.

Thanks a bunch!

Is the Salty event still posted on the Events section? I have been seeing the one for Rebel Up, but not for Salty. Is that still open for the public?

The event is still open as far as I know. No idea why it isn't showing up on the index.

Don't know if its possible, but maybe in anticipation of released characters, increase server capacity for one-two days during a character release to account for the flood of people viewing threads.

Have there been server problems? As far as I have seen, there's been no need for more server resources. That stuff is organized by Autumn anyway, though I could put in a request if we were getting serious issues.

It's not too bad. It's just the pages, such as the eliza story thread have been slower than what I'm used too. It's not that bad.

Thought it might have been just me but yeah, within the few hours right after Eliza's release last night, Skullheart was suuuper slow. But hey, a situation like that happens twice a year.

Reactions: Balder
I don't want to seem like I'm jumping on a bandwagon or anything, but would it be alright if I could get the blaze in my username replaced with 'Baron' instead, please?