• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Guilty Gear Thread

Answer's kancho face is great

9d325da6ba6e423698d12196e8a1ce61.png

gotta do business
never stop business
gotta push them papers
close them deals
I want more mechanics centered around Answer making business deals while in a fight.

Here's how I see it. Accent Core has A.B.A, therefore it's the best game. Other games don't have A.B.A, so they're all bad.

These are the facts.
the objectively best game in the series, isuka, also has A.B.A

I think you may be onto something here

I don't care how many twists and plot holes they make in the process, Arc has to make that Arakune playable in the next game.

If anyone wants to fight. I picked up Badman recently and just fell in love. The same awkward love I have for Painwheel's flight.

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk

Okay, those Baiken colors are COMPLETELY gone now, but I still see some Answer colors. What's the deal?

As a Dizzy main and a former Bedman main, I'll also confirm them to be true.

RIP 6H.

That's a funny list though.

Used to be a Faust main and can confirm the pole habit.

Faust resonated with me because I am drawn to "wacky" characters. So I of course initially liked Faust only to find out... he's just a dumb zoner...

Baiken Footage

Answer Footage

Faust resonated with me because I am drawn to "wacky" characters. So I of course initially liked Faust only to find out... he's just a dumb zoner...
It can be due to personal play style, but I always viewed Faust as a generalist. He's good at multiple ranges and has a lot of tools (not just talking about the items either). I did eventually settle on maining Zappa who is more rushdown oriented than Faust though.

answer looks really fun

I like how he doesn't actually say things for most of his moves
he just carries on his conversation

MOSHI MOSHI ANSWER DESU~

HOLY SHIT IT'S TES- no it's just Baiken having a good counter against edgy palette Sin.

Well I guess I can roll with that.

Edit: Answer looks quite squishy.

Back