• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Her Parasite is as Deadly as her Beauty - it's the Blood Goddess Eliza!!! Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
considering your own mouth is preoccupied with polishing Sekhmet's bone, I can't imagine you being to find the time to put your own anywhere

...that seemed sexual for some reason but i choose not to think any harder on it

Ehem. Topic please.

I'd say it's just a coincidence they look so similar, but I wonder will Painwheel and Sekhmet's identical stances actually have story mode implications? Like Painwheel's more feral techniques are based on Lab8 secretly studying Sek.

Also, anyone notice that Persona animated an intro to that Burst for both Eliza and Sekhmet?

I'd say it's just a coincidence they look so similar, but I wonder will Painwheel and Sekhmet's identical stances actually have story mode implications? Like Painwheel's more feral techniques are based on Lab8 secretly studying Sek.
But aren't the Medici (and possibly Samson and Leviathan) the only ones that could be aware of Sekhmet's existence? Unless Dahlia gave her ol' buddy Geiger the heads-up.
And maybe not even that. Probably all they know is that the blood drive isn't as charitable as it is presented and they don't have a clue about Sekhmet.

They're both hunching because their attacks are likely to be very feral and brutal in nature. There doesn't need to be an in-story explanation for it.

But aren't the Medici (and possibly Samson and Leviathan) the only ones that could be aware of Sekhmet's existence? Unless Dahlia gave her ol' buddy Geiger the heads-up.
And maybe not even that. Probably all they know is that the blood drive isn't as charitable as it is presented and they don't have a clue about Sekhmet.
Leviathan and Samson are aware of Sekhmet's existence due to some past occasion the only other person aware (as far as we know) is Samson's previous host. Of course others may know. ..but they're dead now... jk

They're both hunching because their attacks are likely to be very feral and brutal in nature. There doesn't need to be an in-story explanation for it.
I know, but I had to yank the thread back on topic somehow :P

But in the interest of thought problems...

The Medici are the only ones who acted on the knowledge of Sekh still being around. Plenty of other people could have known about it and kept it secret!

The Medici are the only ones who acted on the knowledge of Sekh still being around. Plenty of other people could have known about it and kept it secret!

True. She seems like the kind of person who would have no problem with making someone who knows too much conveniently... disappear. Maybe via some forced charity, if you see where I'm coming from.

Anyone else who tried to act upon it has likely already been expended in a c.HK or whatnot. Case in point: Delilah.
As is, besides the mob, the only ones who know are probably just Samson, Leviathan, Albus and Horace.

I was going to ask if it has been said explicitly that the Medici know of Sekhmet's existence but yes, the IGG story summary seems to imply that: Eliza’s charity blood drives primarily serve to feed Sekhmet and preserve her own beauty. When the Medicis found out, they blackmailed Eliza and forced her to use her vampiric abilities for their own purposes.
Because something as quaint as catching her literally red-handed would be enough to blackmail without skeletons moving around.

As for other matters, well, you're a Valentine player so I'm sure you know to use certain tools... ಠ_ರೃ

Maybe via some forced charity, if you see where I'm coming from.
It's well known that bloodletting has its share of health benefits.

When the Medicis found out, they blackmailed Eliza and forced her to use her vampiric abilities for their own purposes.
That would imply that Eliza is working for the Medici against her will. That gives me an idea for how her story will play out

She begins the story mode at the Medici tower, and Lorenzo is saying how Eliza must swear allegiance to the Medici Mafia. She reluctantly agrees and is sent on a mission to get rid of the people at Lab 8.
(vs. Peacock and Big Band)
(vs. Ms Fortune)
Eliza expresses her distaste of the Medici and she gradually starts breaking away from the Medici and doing her own thing, chasing down the skullheart.
(vs. Cerebella)
(vs. Parasoul)
(vs. Valentine)
I can imagine, somewhere along the road, she will bump into Filia and Squigly (around the time in the story where other characters fight Valentine and Double), and Samson and Leviathan, upon seeing her, quickly go on the offense and attack her.
(vs. Squigly & Filia)
After Eliza beats them, Samson references that he wants revenge for Delilah (His previous host). Eliza laughes and says, "Just be happy that I didn't kill THIS host, as well. I have more urgent matters to attend to at the moment. Eliza goes to the Catacombs.
(vs. Marie)
Then, after the fight with the skullgirl, she approaches the skullheart. She starts laughing while thinking of the flashback of Lorenzo saying that Eliza must swear allegiance with the Medici. She proclaims that "no one can control her" and destroys the skullheart and rushes to the Medici Tower to pay her "respects" to the Mafia.
(vs. Black Dahlia)
I haven't the slightest idea of what she would do with the skullheart though....
Any thoughts on this?

Last edited:
It's been confirmed that Eliza and Sekhmet are practically one entity so those dialogues would be monologues instead.
Because they dealt with the Medici in the past, I can see see her tracking Nadia and Peacock to get anything that might give her leverage. Squigly is also a good candidate for that but I think that encounter will focus more on Leviathan. In fact, I imagine that vs Filia and Squigly she will not even acknowledge the hosts and only address Sam and Levi.
But I don't know if Bella will be fought that later on. Sure, Squigly's true endboss was Double but the nun is on a whole different tier that, for all we know, is probably always holding back as it's her duty to find and "cultivate" hosts for the Skullheart.

As for the Skullheart, my initial impression of Sekhmet when she was first revealed is that she was already "prepared" to carry it.
Her thorax carries a blood reserve but my initial impression is that it was a compartment to carry the Skullheart. That said, I can see that idea being implemented and Sekhmet replaces the blood reserve for the Skullheart. The real question then would be what form would Eliza adopt? With the Skullheart's powers, there's no need for disguises anymore. Alternatively though, with powers that already serve their purpose and with knowledge of what the Skullheart does to its host, only keeping it locked away is also a option.
But, if anything, carrying the Skullheart like that would be another neat reference to Killer Queen. :3
Tumblr_mjxv2ugrzw1s4c693o8_1280.jpg

On a story side note, I just played Squigly's story (never spoiled it) and was quite surprised at how much more dialogue and plot-driven encounters it has in comparison to most of the vanilla cast's stories. Hopefully all the DLC characters can have stories that rich.

That would imply that Eliza is working for the Medici against her will. That gives me an idea for how her story will play out

She begins the story mode at the Medici tower, and Lorenzo is saying how Eliza must swear allegiance to the Medici Mafia. She reluctantly agrees and is sent on a mission to get rid of the people at Lab 8.
(vs. Peacock or Big Band)
(vs. Ms Fortune)
Eliza expresses her distaste of the Medici and she gradually starts breaking away from the Medici and doing her own thing, chasing down the skullheart.
(vs. Cerebella)
(vs. Parasoul)
(vs. Valentine)
I can imagine, somewhere along the road, she will bump into Filia and Squigly (around the time in the story where other characters fight Valentine and Double), and Samson and Leviathan, upon seeing her, quickly go on the offense and attack her.
(vs. Squigly & Filia)
(vs. Marie)
Then, after the fight with the skullgirl, she approaches the skullheart. She starts laughing while thinking of the flashback of Lorenzo saying that Eliza must swear allegiance with the Medici. She proclaims that "no one can control her" and destroys the skullheart and rushes to the Medici Tower to pay her "respects" to the Mafia.
I haven't the slightest idea of what she would do with the skullheart though....
Any thoughts on this?
I like this. I think the Lab 8 fight could be either one sequence with both Peacock and Big Band fighting together, or Peacock first in the labs and then Big Band under the bridge.

In a hypothetical future where Black Dahlia is playable, she could be the final boss.

Oh, that's the same snake? But it's made from her arms in the artwork...

I don't know why they've decided to go with this whole blood harpy thing for Eliza but I love it.

I don't know why they've decided to go with this whole blood harpy thing for Eliza but I love it.

It's pretty obvious that most of Eliza's attacks are in reference to ancient Egyptian mythos, why are you surprised?

Oh, that's the same snake? But it's made from her arms in the artwork...
True. But at this rate, it seems that every move will have a different theme so it's likely the cobra has been "allocated" to s.MK.
Might as well. From the arms and it might look too much like Anakaris' special move. Nonetheless, s.MK is a reference to the slaying of Apep. She can easily have a second cobra move, if said cobra references something else.

Because harpies are from Greek myth?
Guess this is now eligible for palette referencedom.:PUN:
Harpy.png

I was about to also jokingly mention Lavia Eliza + Secmeto Sekhmet but Clara Tantra Eliza and Secmeto Sekhmet does make its share of sense.

Side note, this does make me want a Flight Mode special for Oujo-sama. :3

Speaking of archives...
rkTNzn2.png

zGkmlDU.png

Bkz4rri.png

DAjvF27.png
The actual grab frame reminds me a awful lot of Raptor's pursuit attack. (Sadly can't find a gif of it...but seeing others sure sends me back down Memory Lane. I miss these characters. T_T )

Just from glancing the archive, I might have enjoyed this stream. Lotsa Zuntata and even some "actual music" I'm also exceedingly fond of.

The cobra already appears in her s.MK.

Anyway, here's the air throw from the (currently on-going) stream. I love all her moves but this, this one, looks absolutely brilliant.
z20mTPQ.png

GLORIOUS ELIZA OUJO-SAMA CONFIRMED FOR ULTIMATE LIFE FORM.
Holy shit!
Eliza is an Egyptian vampire. Dio was an English Vampire hiding in Egypt at one point.
Sekhmet looks like Kira's Killer Queen Stand.
Air throw makes Eliza look like Kars' Ultimate Life Form.
MORE Jojo's references please! There's NEVER too much Jojo's references!

That air grab is reminding me of firebrands air attack throw.... Do
Likey... Alot.

MORE Jojo's references please! There's NEVER too much Jojo's references!
Just wait for Eliza's ending where she stomps the Trinity and takes their powers and then you can add chronokinesis and parallel world sliding to that list. :3

Oh man I'm happy to see my idea got in.
Congratulations! It certainly well deserves to be in the game. I'm a little ashamed I couldn't recognize it as your work though... (.__.)
Did you design it for a air throw or something else entirely?

Hope you don't mind me showcasing YOUR work but this was brought to my attention and I think it's worth bringing to everyone else's.
tumblr_n36d7xNckF1rrloloo1_1280.png

Girl probably can't even use the ripple or make a squirrelhand
get that fakeass lifeform outta here sex is probably useful to her

Just wait for Eliza's ending where she stomps the Trinity and takes their powers and then you can add chronokinesis and parallel world sliding to that list. :3

Congratulations! It certainly well deserves to be in the game. I'm a little ashamed I couldn't recognize it as your work though... (.__.)
Did you design it for a air throw or something else entirely?

Hope you don't mind me showcasing YOUR work but this was brought to my attention and I think it's worth bringing to everyone else's.
tumblr_n36d7xNckF1rrloloo1_1280.png
I don't really have a style, ha ha. And no, I just thought it would be cool looking to do something based on Nehkbet, it wasn't really anything more specific beyond that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back