• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Her Parasite is as Deadly as her Beauty - it's the Blood Goddess Eliza!!! Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
32e.gif

Affordable health care and insurance for every Canopian citizen is a noble thing but Medicis be all like Thanks, Eliza! >:[

I trust you'll be submitting the finished piece to 86'ed, right? It's the type of perfect subtle design everyone's been asking for.

I can never get tired of that gif

Here's a hint as to what I'm working on right now.
This is EXACTLY what I was talking about when I said I preferred shirts that don't scream "THIS IS VIDEO GAMES".

100% getting this when it inevitably gets accepted on 86d.

...just don't go nuts on shading this, please! :)

This is EXACTLY what I was talking about when I said I preferred shirts that don't scream "THIS IS VIDEO GAMES".

100% getting this when it inevitably gets accepted on 86d.

...just don't go nuts on shading this, please! :)

you don't know how happy it makes me to hear that. and don't worry I won't over shade it. ;)

I trust you'll be submitting the finished piece to 86'ed, right? It's the type of perfect subtle design everyone's been asking for.

Aye I'll be tossing this to Eighty Sixed as soon as I have free time. Going to have to work real hard on it though, have little time what with finals week coming up and all. ( Bloody College a pain my arse.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's a hint as to what I'm working on right now.
http://explosionforce.deviantart.com/art/ElizaCare-450813139
Aye I'll be tossing this to Eighty Sixed as soon as I have free time. Going to have to work real hard on it though, have little time what with finals week coming up and all. ( Bloody College a pain my arse.)

Just a couple of notes on this:

1) This is based on the Caduceus, which isn't actually the symbol for Medicine - that's a mistake that is primarily found in the US. Caduceus is actually the symbol of Commerce. The very similar Rod of Asclepius is the actual symbol for medicine.
Honestly it doesn't really matter that much since the Cad mistake is so prevalent - be prepared for people like me to point out the mistake at every possible juncture though!

2) If you are going to proceed with the Caduceus design, You might want to work on the points where the snakes loop around the staff. As it stands they make no sense and looks kind of weird. The snakes wind around each other, they don't just join together in a series of hoops. I've done a quick paint over to show you what I mean.
My advice for drawing the snakes entwining easily - draw both snakes roughly like I did, then finish one snake perfectly. Mirror that snake in whatever paint program you use and erase the bits you don't want.

both.jpg

3) Not really a mistake, but more design suggestion - you could just flip the staff and have the scythe blades represent the wings instead of adding more wings at the top. Wings at the top and blades at the bottom might give it more of an I shape than the well known T shape.

Last edited:
Reactions: Broseidon Rex
Just a couple of notes on this:

1) This is based on the Caduceus, which isn't actually the symbol for Medicine - that's a mistake that is primarily found in the US. Caduceus is actually the symbol of Commerce. The very similar Rod of Asclepius is the actual symbol for medicine.
Honestly it doesn't really matter that much since the Cad mistake is so prevalent - be prepared for people like me to point out the mistake at every possible juncture though!

2) If you are going to proceed with the Caduceus design, You might want to work on the points where the snakes loop around the staff. As it stands they make no sense and looks kind of weird. The snakes wind around each other, they don't just join together in a series of hoops. I've done a quick paint over to show you what I mean.
My advice for drawing the snakes entwining easily - draw both snakes roughly like I did, then finish one snake perfectly. Mirror that snake in whatever paint program you use and erase the bits you don't want.

View attachment 2599

3) Not really a mistake, but more design suggestion - you could just flip the staff and have the scythe blades represent the wings instead of adding more wings at the top. Wings at the top and blades at the bottom might give it more of an I shape than the well known T shape.

Yup I know about the difference with the Caduceus and the Rod of Asclepius I just found the Caduceus symbol to be more intresting to look at. With the snakes doing the helix I am doing that. the version that is up right now was me just quickly making a flipped copy of one side that's why they look like they are fused together. Are you sure flipping the scythe upsidedown would look good? I can see it but need mental feedback as to what would look best. hmmm I'll make two versions just make sure. Thanks for the feedback.

Giving Blood to honor Mistress Eliza Today, arm is going to be killing me for the next week due to ripped bicep muscle and loss of blood. :( But I shall do it for her.

Last edited:
It's a very neat design! Maybe you should help yourself with the vector tool, for the bigger lines at least, so you can have 'hem clean and perfect without killing your wrist.(I noticed it's hand-drawn since the lines of the base are a bit trembling)

It's a very neat design! Maybe you should help yourself with the vector tool, for the bigger lines at least, so you can have 'hem clean and perfect without killing your wrist.(I noticed it's hand-drawn since the lines of the base are a bit trembling)

My wrist doesn't hurt while drawing. Besides the current rough is at 1200 dpi, going to kick it up to 2400 in the second edit besides I'm uncomfortable with vectors. the most I've worked with vectors was png vector files. Second edit should be done by tonight around the Midnight Hour. So give me a little time Cellsai. :PUN:

My wrist doesn't hurt while drawing. Besides the current rough is at 1200 dpi, going to kick it up to 2400 in the second edit besides I'm uncomfortable with vectors. the most I've worked with vectors was png vector files. Second edit should be done by tonight around the Midnight Hour. So give me a little time Cellsai. :PUN:

don't even have to use vectors technically, if you're using a program like GIMP or Photoshop you could just as easily use the pen tool to make a smooth and consistent line without much trouble.

don't even have to use vectors technically, if you're using a program like GIMP or Photoshop you could just as easily use the pen tool to make a smooth and consistent line without much trouble.

No! I like my pen. >:( - Loki the bitch queen ( I'll try it out and see if it's better or not)

Yay blood lose is the greatest now time to do heavy exercis- thud.

I can never get tired of that gif
The funny thing is, I have that cartoon on VHS. Back when I was a very very young lad, a Merry Melodies/Looney Toons cartoon would air after the news, usually at 9PM and I always taped them. A personal favorite is the one with the animators messing with Daffy Duck.
It always leaves me wondering - where does the time go? Time flees, never to return. *sigh*

Giving Blood to honor Mistress Eliza Today, arm is going to be killing me for the next week due to ripped bicep muscle and loss of blood. :( But I shall do it for her.
We bleed the heretics for that, no need to concern yourself.
Really, take it easy and don't do anything foolish. Here's to your speedy recovery.

Anyway, from the latest (currently on-going) stream: servant_summon_hard
LohHlg3.png

Looks like Albus appears from below to grab the opponent by the legs and pull him/her away. Lets hope for wall bounce combos.

We Anakris tier now?

Actually please no Anakris sucked in Vampire Savior.

Sweet, stream is still going. Also this is a pretty interesting move for a command grab and certainly does seem to have some wall bounce combo potential as well as being very difficult to tech from the looks of it, especially if Albus grabs at you from behind. >>

Funny, the "coming from the sewers" assist was something I imagined would be reserved for Minette.

oh god I finally realized who she is

She's Doronjo
we a tatsunoko now
One of my mains in TvC, reincarnated as my most-wanted character in my favorite fighting game. :o

Reactions: Covenant
so is Albus a gator now?

Those dang sewer-dog-gator-gods-of-death.
Always messing with my plumbing.
Also move blatantly stolen from Minette she should sue.

Reactions: Arcana
Also, he reminds me of knuckles digging out of a hole.
That no good Nadia took the Master Emerald!

so is Albus a gator now?
♪~Young-adult Feral Bouncer Jackal! Young-adult Feral Bouncer Jackal!~♪

(doesn't sound all that commercial but who knows?)

Anyway, it seems each summon has a distinct start-up animation. So much for the guessing game... <:3

I thought of Ninja Turtles

It actually is more a reference to Darkstalkers I think, specifically Anakaris and his command grab.

oh god I finally realized who she is

She's Doronjo
we a tatsunoko now
I loved Doronjo in TVC

My two teams were Doronjo/Joe the Condor and Roll/Alex

On Topic: I know teams should usually be based on strategy, but who do you think you'll team her up with? Is anyone worthy of being partner cough*meatShield*cough?

Personally I want to team her with Big Band, Cerebella, and/or maybe Filia or Fukua.

Thematically I'd team her with Fortune, Valentine, Squigly, and/or Big Band

Well having the command grab that gives wall bounce definitely is an interesting thing to behold. Seems like from that she might have a lot more power in near corner than right in the corner or in mid-screen. Unless the grab teleports to where the person is, like it appears right behind them regardless of screen distance though that seems a little silly. It's so crazy to think about. o.O

Well having the command grab that gives wall bounce definitely is an interesting thing to behold. Seems like from that she might have a lot more power in near corner than right in the corner or in mid-screen. Unless the grab teleports to where the person is, like it appears right behind them regardless of screen distance though that seems a little silly. It's so crazy to think about. o.O

It's got a pretty long startup and I'm sure you'll be able to jump it.
It might have a set distance that it starts at but I can only imagine that'd be kind of awkward.

Did it occur to you that it may depend on Eliza's blood drips for positioning options?

Not exactly since I don't get how that could possibly correlate to the distance of a grab. I mean, I suppose it's possible but it just seems unlikely.

The manhole comes up wherever the blood puddle is. Simple.

Also I have a feeling it might be a throw-on-hit type of command grab like Egret Charge is. Maybe a low-hitting one.

The manhole comes up wherever the blood puddle is. Simple.

Also I have a feeling it might be a throw-on-hit type of command grab like Egret Charge is. Maybe a low-hitting one.

The only problem with that is that it's not just "A" singular puddle that forms it's many individual globs of blood that will all persist on the floor.

Probably whichever one is directly in front of her, then. Just a guess.

i hope it is invincible, it would make a great assist if it was, especially if it retains ground bounce, also it reminds me of Ange's Leviathan summon in Ougon Musuo Kyouku CROSS

Status
Not open for further replies.