• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Her Parasite is as Deadly as her Beauty - it's the Blood Goddess Eliza!!! Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
They got the whole profile!

Age 38
Birthday July 24
Blood Type AB
Height 5'11
Weight 148 lbs.
Measurements 40DD-25-37
Likes: Blood drives, Being worshiped, Cats, Fine wine, Sunbathing, Fashion, Blood, Money, Power.
Dislikes: Bratty kids, Samson, Leviathan, Being asked her age, Broken hearts, The Medici, Being charitable.

Calling shenanigans on this though. We know her taste in beverages leans towards ale.
Wait a minute...I'm sitting here and this is looking familiar to me.

IT'S MY FUCKING RP PROFILE I THREW UP TOGETHER FOR ELIZA.
It's not canon folks.

WHERE'S YOUR MOJO-SAMA NOW.

I just realized a huge chunk of people in this thread use parasoul so we're going to be seeing a lot of pareliza aren't we?
here's hoping parasol/eliza/double is a good team

if parasoul/eliza are good partners at least i'll be the happiest. there aren't any characters that excite me as much as her

here's hoping parasol/eliza/double is a good team

if parasoul/eliza are good partners at least i'll be the happiest. there aren't any characters that excite me as much as her

I really think the anubis servant summon along with napalm pillar will be a very nasty set up if timed correctly

I just realized a huge chunk of people in this thread use parasoul so we're going to be seeing a lot of pareliza aren't we?
Team Bloody Tears through thick and thin. They need a rival intro with their thrones being carried into the stage by the respective servants and do a stare off as they climb down.
tumblr_ley4p8mW7p1qdw2z4o1_400.gif

But overall, Eliza's moveset appears to be good for spacing and neutral. I think that encourages a more tactical approach which is something I direly need to tame the Carpe Diem* in me.

*Translator's note: Carpe Diem kinda means YOLO

It's not canon folks.
If it's anything like Squigly's profile, I'm fairly certain you'll get a lot of things right.
Side note, I commend you for the "Being charitable" dislike. That was a particularly clever one.

Hmmm...I went to Lab Zero's Twitch channel to see the archive for the latest stream and comb it for goods but unfortunately, that broadcast archive is not there. <:3

If it's anything like Squigly's profile, I'm fairly certain you'll get a lot of things right.
Side note, I commend you for the "Being charitable" dislike. That was a particularly clever one.
Who knows.
Let's play "How Obsessed with Skullgirls am I to guess character profiles right?"

Who knows.
Let's play "How Obsessed with Skullgirls am I to guess character profiles right?"
You've been dead on about a lot of things so far, I'd bet money on that.

You've been dead on about a lot of things so far, I'd bet money on that.
Yeah but with Squigly I had buttloads of concept shit to go by.

I literally have like, 4 lines of lore this time around.

Yeah but with Squigly I had buttloads of concept shit to go by.

I literally have like, 4 lines of lore this time around.
I have faith in you, believe in the me that believes in you.

If I am somehow accurate in this, I will be fully convinced that I am psychic or something.
Or you have excellent taste.

Mmmm Eliza's stage in the beta is quite amazing and lovely to see, I love the light reflection off the water's surface that moves across the statues and everything, it's a great touch and the music is great too, one of my favorite tracks in the game actually. ^^

That feeling when Annie got in the game before Eliza.

Well, ANNIE HERSELF showed up before Eliza made a physical appearance.

Does this mean Annie is just Filia's dream

and is non-canon

:PUN:

Oh no.

It showed Filia waking up.
It means FILIA IS NO LONGER FILIA, BUT ANNIE, FUKUA, AND UMBRELLA.

Fukua's story mode is non-canon in itself though

your argument is literally irrelevant.

:PUN:

Eliza's stage is WIP? I mean for NPC characters., I don't want a lot of them but maybe.. a lioness?

Oh no.

It showed Filia waking up.
It means FILIA IS NO LONGER FILIA, BUT ANNIE, FUKUA, AND UMBRELLA.
Then why did the mirror reflection show Annie with the patch on the right eye instead of the left as it should, seeing as it's a reflection?

A bold claim, but...

It's simply the player 1 version of Annie, which is mirrored.

according to the ending which was based off of twin peaks, the other two people who appeared in the mirror didn't actually exist and are a part of the "black lodge"

so maybe annie does exist in some alternate hellish reality and is actually a demonic soul, explains umbrella imo

Also why is the discussion of Annie and Fukua going on in the Eliza thread? I don't even know you anymore Skullheart forums!

For the most part you went with "safe choices", so I'd reckon you'll hit the jackpot on a good amount of them.

And Eliza's gonna be playable first.
"First" is senseless in the absence of "second".
Kappa.gif

Becoming a part of the never-going-to-be-added running gag is a very dubious honor. Oh well... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

And I see the May 9 Salty update video got added to the topic's first post. Very good, very good indeed.

It usually goes like
People: Wow Eliza is cool
DDB: But Annie is cooler
People: No she's not
DDB: yes she is
-goes on for two pages of thread-
Someone else: allright guys stop that. Wow Eliza is cool

You forgot the part where it starts again.

It usually goes like
People: Wow Eliza is cool
DDB: But Annie is cooler
-goes on for two pages of thread-
Someone else: allright guys stop that. Wow Eliza is cool
Basically if DDB wasn't such a nerdbaby.

anyways, let's get back to eliza
I really hope in her ending she takes over annie's show

All future endings for the DLC characters will have Annie in some way, but she'll be irrelevant
anyways, let's get back to eliza
I really hope in her ending she takes over annie's show
More like, she pushes Annie away when Annie tries to take the stage :PUN:

Reactions: agent13
All future endings for the DLC characters will have Annie in some way, but she'll be irrelevant

More like, she pushes Annie away when Annie tries to take the stage :PUN:

Later in the ending annie is seen with a dog. Parasoul ends up calling her a "little orphan" and walks off while eliza is laughing mechanically in the medic tower drinking wine

Status
Not open for further replies.