• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Hyrule Warriors [Name Now Final] - A Collaboration Between Nintendo and Tecmo Koei for Wii U

HW Twitter is hinting at a new character for Monday - same day as the patch drop.

“Hyrule Warriors is expected to get its 1.2.0 update on September 1. We’ll have a [more] major update for it sometime after, but what if (with a lot of emphasis on the ‘what if’) we said ‘a playable character will be added’. Who would you like to see?”

Kinda excited. The ride isn't over.

Edit 1:
oH BOY IT MAY BE LINKLE
“Linkle (tentative name) was a rejected story character featured in the art book, but it looks like she got a quite lot of attention… maybe we should have included her in the main story…”

Edit 2:
pw3.jpg

PIRATE WARRIORS 3 NOW IN PRODUCTION WITH HYRULE WARRIORS MAIN STUFF DONE
PS3, 4 AND VITA
GOD YES I'M HYPE FOR THIS TOO

Last edited:
To be fair, Pirate Warriors 3 is a guaranteed seller. Even non-One Piece fans love it. They'll make a lotta money on it and won't have to come up with many "ideas" considering how OP is set up.

Now,

let's talk about how Linkle might just be in the next update cause holy shit I'm hyped for Girl Link

I dunno. I think the "large scale expansions" they're talking about will be the game-adding updates.

Like, a Wind Waker pack, or a LTTP pack, with 1-2 characters, 1-2 levels and maybe a weapon. At least, if they're going the Mario Kart route.

Or conversely, they could go even further down the Mario Kart route and add Samus, Pit and Takamaru because crossovers.

All this DLC before is even released in America... I fuckin love it! We might get our hands on a game with 1 or 2 characters more than the japanese version

Would anyone mind if I just made a Warriors General thread?
We can keep it updated with news from every front rather than tossing occasional news in here

I know it's a joke at this point,
about how everyone loves Majora's Mask, and even I think it's slightly overrated.
But please, PLEASE Koei Tecmo, give me a Majora's Mask pack with HMS and Skull Kid and Majora's Wrath villains.

Which MM stage would be a good one, though?

I can't think of one that would be really good. The areas in MM always seemed generic to me.

Clock Town would be cool.

Which MM stage would be a good one, though?

I can't think of one that would be really good. The areas in MM always seemed generic to me.

Clock Town would be cool.

Clock Town is pretty much perfect for HW, it's already got separated sections and secret areas, a built in time limit, and a good place for the boss to appear (the top of the tower).

I know it's a joke at this point,
about how everyone loves Majora's Mask, and even I think it's slightly overrated.
But please, PLEASE Koei Tecmo, give me a Majora's Mask pack with HMS and Skull Kid and Majora's Wrath villains.
I totally agree except witht he overrated part.

Skullkid/Majora's Wrath would make an awesome character set.

I feel like they'd have to play with the actual scale of the town, so why not some of somewhere in Ikana or Milk Road? Or hell why not just the SURFACE OF THE MOON!? If they did that someone would have to play in my stead cuz I'd be dead from all the feels.

And yes that skullkid/Majora pack would be great. I want Majora's Wrath because he's friggin awesome and I want Majora's Incarnation for the chicken run and the weird noises :PUN:

You know what'd be cool?

Stone Tower Temple. Imagine having enemies attacking above you, and you can flip the level causing them to fall and die.

And of course, Twinmold as an enemy - with the Giant's Mask as an item which makes the enemies tiny around you and you can KICK THEM ABOUT LIKE TOYS.

I just want to play as Kafei as he uses all of the masks, that way we don't have to have multiple links.

You know, I gotta say though.

I don't think the first pack will be Majora's Mask. I think it'll be Wind Waker.

Cause it's one of the most popular games, up there in popularity with Ocarina/TP/SS. Majora's Mask is a love-it-or-hate-it entry.

We'll see. First we, ya know, gotta get the game.

You know, I gotta say though.

I don't think the first pack will be Majora's Mask. I think it'll be Wind Waker.

Cause it's one of the most popular games, up there in popularity with Ocarina/TP/SS. Majora's Mask is a love-it-or-hate-it entry.

We'll see. First we, ya know, gotta get the game.
The only people who hate it just never made it to the song of healing ;).

PIRATE WARRIORS 3 NOW IN PRODUCTION WITH HYRULE WARRIORS MAIN STUFF DONE
PS3, 4 AND VITA
GOD YES I'M HYPE FOR THIS TOO

Oh my god what, dude, yes, Dressrosa stuff. Should I make a One Piece thread? I wanna make a One Piece thread.

Oh my god what, dude, yes, Dressrosa stuff. Should I make a One Piece thread? I wanna make a One Piece thread.

Just talk about it in the general Warriors thread.

Just talk about it in the general Warriors thread.
Well, One Piece is a mostly weekly updated manga with the occasional filler coming from anime or movie. A thread dedicated solely to it is what I think he was talking about.

Well, One Piece is a mostly weekly updated manga with the occasional filler coming from anime or movie. A thread dedicated solely to it is what I think he was talking about.

Yeah but who actually watches/reads One Piece

Everybody only plays the games, just like Naruto

*Sweats looking at shelf filled with One Piece crap*

Although back on topic, I am looking forward to more characters in Hyrule Warriors.

Are those hacks or for real?
I was at work when I saw them on another forum I lurk, but after copying them here to share, the second one does look edited... From what I heard, it's a Weapon Swap Glitch, but, like I said, they do look doctored..

What's this now? Haven't heard anything like this.
Capcom's doing a bullshit lawsuit to Tecmo Koei because Capcom copyrighted the idea of disc based video game expansions.
Which is something TEcmo always does for Dynasty Warriors

Back