• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Introduce Yourself!

Asian Skullgirls player here,actually in China.
ive played Skullgirls over 600 hrs. And 'till now i am still not very good in this game.
Fun fact is this is the first fighting tech game i put effort in, of course i played KOF,QOF etc,but i didn't work hard on them.
Few guys and I are building SGs community in China.which is just a baby step.Before i go to US,i will keep construct it. :)
At August/September,Hooray USA!!trying to find a univ. in/nearby LA,and i really really really really want to join u guys.
The end.

Greetings!

I go by Piece Digital, and I'm an (up-and-coming) web developer from Virginia.

I'd like to say that I've been really into fighting since I was knee high to a grass hopper but that's not true. I've mainly been into FPS games. I purchased Skullgirls after playing the demo and I loving it. However, I have not played the game in over a year as I'm easily discouraged by getting my a** handed to me, plus my controller was messed up.

I'd like to get back into the game, and possibly get decent at a character or two.

Hi, i'm Darkbrym, i'm from Brazil, and i bought skullgirls because the fast paced action of the game with the option to play only 1 character, i'm not good at fighting games at all, but i'm working on that, i've been training some cerebella combos, and never found anyone online, even when searching in any region. and that is it. I really like the art style of the game and how fluid the game is and how complete the tutorial was.

i'm from Brazil (...) and never found anyone online
You might try and check out the Skullgirls Brazil group on Steam. Not sure if you have Skullgirls on PC as I see you only listed your XBL, but it's probably a good place to visit anyway, and ask people around if they know of Brazilian players on XBL. There and this thread, of course.

Reactions: Kai
You might try and check out the Skullgirls Brazil group on Steam. Not sure if you have Skullgirls on PC as I see you only listed your XBL, but it's probably a good place to visit anyway, and ask people around if they know of Brazilian players on XBL. There and this thread, of course.
I only have on xbox, because i don't know if my crappy notebook can run the game, but once i get a new pc, i will buy on steam.

Hey there, I'm Duskitty or Duski. I hail from a small town in the middle of nowhere, somewhere in British Columbia, Canada.
I'm still learning how to properly play this game (no controller QQ) but so far I enjoy it, the artwork and characters are all lovely and unique. :D

Also, Ebony, either I'm mistaken or you're the same Ebony from the Awesomenauts forum...?

Reactions: Ebony
How's it goin, names Wolf and I'm happy to finally be apart of a website that loves this game. I'm an easy goin guy hailing from South Texas excited and willing to learn all there is to this awesome fighter. Hope we can be friends and have some great matches.

Hey there, I'm Duskitty or Duski. I hail from a small town in the middle of nowhere, somewhere in British Columbia, Canada.
I'm still learning how to properly play this game (no controller QQ) but so far I enjoy it, the artwork and characters are all lovely and unique. :D

Also, Ebony, either I'm mistaken or you're the same Ebony from the Awesomenauts forum...?
Welcome to this bizzare place where even the mods swear.

Woah there

Who the fuck swears around here
I will kick their asses in and shit down their throat, that's just rude.

Reactions: Fat-Ass ♪
Oh, we can swear here? Cool.

The Awesomenauts forums have a swear filter that is really strongly enforced for whatever reason. Apparently they think we're all 11 years old and too young for evil bad words (despite one of the characters' in-game lines being "See you later, shitlords".

Woah there

Who the fuck swears around here
I will kick their asses in and shit down their throat, that's just rude.
Your'e wonderful <3

Also, users here don't tend to put quotes of people in their signatures.
finally, less nerdy community

Hello, hello. It is I, Stone Marten.

After watching this new channel my friend sent me and going through the playlist of their fighting games, I saw this one that appealed to me. The only fighting game I've ever played was the smash bros, but after seeing some of the other stuff I got interested. I saw them play this beautiful game and immediately fell in love. Put it on my steam wish list for future sale and then cracked a week later and bought it anyways along with Squiggly and Bigband.

I'm new to the genre, and right now rather awful, but I love everything about the game and strive to learn the ins and outs and become good.

Hey.

The name is iDaNtE-_-_- on steam and KillerKroc98 on PS3. As much as I hate the name KillerKroc98 I still go by it, but I prefer iDaNtE. I've been lurking around the forums for a while and decided to make an account. Although I won't guarantee I'll be posting much, I really don't have anything interesting to say. I'm not really new at this game, but I am new to this site and I hope I get to know all of you and maybe play some matches as well.

Hey.

The name is iDaNtE-_-_- on steam and KillerKroc98 on PS3. As much as I hate the name KillerKroc98 I still go by it, but I prefer iDaNtE. I've been lurking around the forums for a while and decided to make an account. Although I won't guarantee I'll be posting much, I really don't have anything interesting to say. I'm not really new at this game, but I am new to this site and I hope I get to know all of you and maybe play some matches as well.

why do you call yourself a name you hate?masochism??

I don't know. It's probably because it was the first username I ever had and had it with me for 4 or 5 years and it's permanently into every online site I log on to (Twitch, Youtube, etc)

I don't know. It's probably because it was the first username I ever had and had it with me for 4 or 5 years and it's permanently into every online site I log on to (Twitch, Youtube, etc)
i know that feeling,dude. i still got my this one for 8 year.
but i dont hate it.

i know that feeling,dude. i still got my this one for 8 year.
but i dont hate it.
Fair enough, but let's try to keep this on topic.

Is this thread still ongoing? I was about to say hi.....

Ok

Hi. I'm Coldredblue. I named myself that because I'm too ashamed of using my usual username, Skullentine. Anyway, I only knew Skullgirls because of the squigly trailer. Then I did some research then ultimately loving the franchise ever since I first played it. (Don't ask me where I got the copy. Sorry MikeZ!!). So when I found out about this place, come on. I had to join this. So here I am.

Btw, I'm filipino.

Welcome everyone! I hope you stay around here and enjoy everything, the community is very friendly...

...except during the Waifu Wars! lol jk

See you around.

Welcome everyone! I hope you stay around here and enjoy everything, the community is very friendly...

...except during the Waifu Wars! lol jk

See you around.
Appreciate it!!

Btw, I'm filipino.
I'M NOT THE ONLY FILIPINO WHO PLAYS THE WAIFUS AND THE FIGHTINGS?
I... I... I NEED TO FIGHT YOU

Also, hai. I am sugoi moeblob.
I was involved in both of the Squigly Death Cult's downfalls.
I wuv Jimbob and he wuvs me.
Hopefully.
RIGHT?
RIGHT, JIMBOB?
DON'T TELL ME YOU'VE BEEN CHEATING ON ME WITH HEADCRAB AGAIN?

Hopefully.
RIGHT?
RIGHT, JIMBOB?
Who are you?

Hopefully.
RIGHT?
RIGHT, JIMBOB?
Soooo, wanna fight?

Bonjour! I'm MrFrenchFortune I am ... French and I played to Skullgirls since 2 years on XBL, my favourite characters is ...meow?:PUN::FOR:

Anyway,if you French and want to learn more in Skullgirls ( combo, story ...) send me a message. \m/(^w^)\m/
ms_fortune__skullgirls__by_dappeppad-d5mlgm2.jpg

Reactions: SCOTT_WHALE
Yo

Picked up this game back in December after hearing one of my friends talking about it. Had a blast, but dropped it due to school and things. Now that all that's dying down for the summer I wanted to get back into it. Squigly is probably my favorite character to play right now, with Valentine as a close second.

Other fighting games I play are Soul Calibur II and the Smash Bros. games. So yeah, I don't know much about this style of fighter, but hopefully I can learn.

Hey everyone, names Ruby! Not exactly new to Skullgirls, but figured I might as well finally make a forum account to talk about the FIGHT GAMES and whatnot. Yes. Hello.

Hello, I am ArktikAlice. Not necessarily a noob in Skullgirls, but I have room to improve. I've recently moved from 3D fighters (Soulcalibur) to 2D fighters and the jump is fun, so I'm kinda just hoping for some casual practice fights on XBL (If anyone has the game on xbox).

Yo.

While i dont play skullgirls that much i do draw art (if you can call that it) about it.

Look at the art section, i will put up something in there.

Heya, I'm Gamrdogg. I used to play Skullgirls back when Bigband was released, but eventually stopped for other stuff, basically Guilty Gear Xrd. But now that Beowulf is here I.AM.BACK.

Hey I am Karukos, I am pretty new to the whole fighting game genre (well besides Smash Bros but it's no like I was ever really good at it). I found Skullgirls shortly before release, but I never really got around to play it until now. My favs in the game are all the "true" parasite characters aka Eliza, Filia and Squigly. I just really love the idea of those.

I am a writer in my freetime and maybe going to write one or more Fanfiction for the game. So... maybe we will see that in the future.

Hi everyone ! I'm Jelly, french player of 22 years old, so I apologize in advance for my shitty english ! ^^'
I play games such as Borderlands, League of Legends, Mortal Kombat X etc etc ... I'm just an amateur at 'fighting games' and I wich I could be a bit better then I am actually, soooo, here I'am :D

If you have questions, you can ask me n_n Also if you look for a 'studiant', I would be happy to help you ;D

Hey everyone! I'm Cookpls or Cook for short lol. I play alot of different fighting games such as Ultra, Marvel 1-3, all of the SF games, Virtua Fighter 5 FS, Tekken, and Skullgirls. I'm still trying to find a team that I like in SG though. I think I'm pretty good at fighting games in general since I pick up fast on them. I'm open to play any game! Hit me up is you want to play anything!