• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure

tumblr_mtx4p1b9591qh6ohxo4_500.jpg

I'd wear the shit out of that shit.

lol think...

Reactions: Covenant
Oh no...

OH NO...

SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

"sauce? then there must be cheese underneath..."
"PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

Behold, the one american-created character that can do Jojo Posing and it still be in character
This is the most amazing thing I've ever seen, what would his stand be?

Falcoon 's art is not shitty. It's simplistic compared to Araki, and proportions are a bit messed, but it has some charm... Even if I hate it too I can understand why people like it

I wanna say Johnny's stand would be something like Dixie Chick or the Pretty Reckless.

Last edited:
and then I realized we were talking about a different Johnny
pardon me

By the way... I'm reading Part 7... and <3

Reactions: Covenant
How many episodes are we into Part 3? I've been waiting for a few to pile up so I don't have to wait week by week.

So what chapter is the part 8 manga on right now? I can't seem to find anything past 30 that has been translated.

Jotaro's seeming like so much... less than Jonathan and Joseph.
Jotaro does have a few moments, but he seriously could've used a lot more.

Last edited:
31*
where is chapter 31? also the wait for new chapters is so long x.x it's felt like at least a couple months since chapter 30 came out

aw yea what have you thought about episode 6?
I really liked the stand that appeared in this episode. Cool moves, but as always, Jotaro wins in a weird and unexpected way. I love this anime.
Still miss the old Joseph.

you know what I mean
the joseph from before
when sheeza was alive

okay, we need to come up with a set rules of spoiler thresholds for JoJo's, because the part 2 stuff is confusing me since some people will say more than others.

okay, we need to come up with a set rules of spoiler thresholds for JoJo's, because the part 2 stuff is confusing me since some people will say more than others.
I say just label what part(s) the spoiler entails.

In terms of board organization, it might make sense to have a separate topic in the Gaming section but I wonder if it will have the participation to warrant it? Personally, I'd suggest people might discuss it here and just see where it leads.

:3

The story immediately rubbed me the wrong way by starting with Koichi which might be one of my least favorite characters in the entire series.
Aesthetically, I think everyone looks ridiculous but, more importantly, what has me greatly disliking it is the premise. These are basically a bunch of criminals so why should I care about them and/or root for them? What makes Giorno & friends any better than Diavolo & co.? The whole thing is just disgustingly coated in self-righteous hypocrisy. The only characters from that part that I like are Prosciutto, Risotto and Tiziano but that isn't really saying much.
Then for the actual pacing and battles, Giorno basically WTFH4Xes his way out of every fight and Diavolo not only appears too late for people to care, the fight with him is kinda pointless because it's basically a race to the Arrow.

Anyway, I eventually "learned" that actually a lot of folks have beef with Part 5. I guess it's kind of a relief that I'm not as cantankerous as I think I am.
Well, Giorno and his pals want the mob to stop dealing drugs to kids, and don't kill innocents.

Also, Part 5 is supposedly really popular in Japan. Like, Part 3 levels of popularity.

didn't giorno and his pals also brutally torture a guy and leave him for dead

Yup. They had a dance during that time, too.

They're mafia, so... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

such acts of violence are not for those who seek to attain the title of "Gang-star"

And now that I've finished Part 2...

Jotaro's seeming like so much... less than Jonathan and Joseph.
Jotaro was cool, but had little character development in Part 3. You only really see how he's changed in parts 4 and 6, but the development is off screen.
Jonathan was just an all around nice guy and Joseph was smart , bold, funny, a near fearless.

Any way, if there's ever a part 9 I really want ripple/hamon to return. I'd like to see the vampires return as well since they're the main reason hamon exist iirc. It'd be kinda cool (also weird and unlikely) if Cars landed on an humanoid-alien planet whose inhabitants either revive or clone him. He'd straight take over the world and the inhabitants would have to use a stand/hamon equivalent to defeat him.

[holds head down in shame]
I'll go to sleep now.