• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure

Some of these poses are way harder than they look, I almost hurt myself when I threw my hip in the wrong direction.

Reactions: Covenant
what if Araki could predict the future, knew the internet would be a source of shipping artwork, and just decided he was gonna beat them to the punch 30 years before it was easier to do?

I can do JoJo poses in any clothing I wear actually. :P I have a ridiculous trunk so my body is used to extensive weight on my legs.

Last edited:
I'm built like Bruce Lee so my light weight made it easy for me to slip and fall on my FUCKING ELBOW GODDAMMIT THIS HURTS I THINK I HIT A NERVE.

DAMN YOU JOSEPH, I'M NOT SKILLED ENOUGH TO DO ONE LEGGED POSES YET.
I need to train harder in the Ripple!

I want photos of this
tumblr_inline_mvcwydd0lY1qj8xiq.gif

DO YOU EVEN POSE?
THAT WAS THE ONE, THE ONE ON THE LEFT. I ALMOST DIED ATTEMPTING SUCH MANLINESS.

*poses*

I CAN FEEL THE HAMON INTENSIFYING!

so, I got my best friend into JoJo's and while he was still a little disappointed with how Jonathan's story ended, he loves battle tendency. and yes, he laughed so hard at the tommy gun.

so, I got my best friend into JoJo's and while he was still a little disappointed with how Jonathan's story ended, he loves battle tendency. and yes, he laughed so hard at the tommy gun.
Rest of Jojo's wouldn't work if it didn't end like it did.

yeah, but its not hard to get really attached to Jonathan, and he also likes happy endings in his anime, and with JoJo's I've heard it swings one way or the other in that category.

yeah, but its not hard to get really attached to Jonathan, and he also likes happy endings in his anime, and with JoJo's I've heard it swings one way or the other in that category.
Nobody is safe in Jojo land.

unless your name is Speedwagon.
Except he died before part 3, though that would've made for a great scene of ancient Speedwagon seeing a slightly aged Dio.

Stroheim shouldve survived and had a stand called Rammestein
YOU STOP THAT, STOP HAVING AMAZING IDEAS.

Well, now that I've hopped on the Jojo's train...

1356104728526.jpg

Joseph is made of steel too
dude survived like 8 plane crashes and he's still alive by Part 6 (which places him in his late 90s yo. shit takes place in 2011)

Guys please take my advice, don't do Jojo poses while wearing socks. Please do so barefoot or in proper footwear.

Fuck, this hurts...

Denizen clearly you weren't JoJo-ing hard enough.
You gotta believe! come back when you're not at poobabby posing level!
*more condescending phrases implying a lot of that shit is physically possible*

Cross-dressing Joseph just reminded me of something. You've all talked before about what your Stands would be like, but I haven't heard anything about super gay clothing. Come on, tell me what flamboyant outfit you would wear in a world with zero fashion sense.
1355884413480.jpg

oh god please don't link falcoon's shitty ass jojo's art
that stuff literally the worst semi-official art I ever seen

Actually aside from like two of them I like them a lot two.
Ruin, you can not like the artwork, that's fine, but to call that shitty is extremely offensive, don't you think?
meh.

Reactions: Smilax
It's literally some of my least favorite artwork ever
I don't mind if you like falcoon or not but that stuff just sends over the edge like nothing else

That's fine, I'm still not removing the image though.

at least it's spoilered

anyways back to the original question raised
I'd probably want something like President Valentine's design
it's dignified and simple but stands out
FunnyValentineASB.jpg

If I was a girl though, I'd be stylin' in Yasuho's Jo-dress
tumblr_n502ytSccs1t0f7u4o1_500.png

considering Imagine Dragon involves heat, I would probably have extremely lightweight clothes. like, so lightweight it would feel as if I'm wearing nothing at all!
j7HutZk.gif

like, V neck that reaches down to my stomach, shorts just hanging on my hips with super wide leg sleeves. one good breeze and I'm stuck in the nude. so pretty much the summer douchebag look I guess.