• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure

ab5.jpg

"i lost my hand in a kars accident" - joseph joestar

They confirmed Toonami is gonna air the JoJo dubs? Nice.

WRRRRYYYYYY

I'm actually pretty excited to see who is cast for the dub, anything jojos is welcome, It's just so cool

My escape plan about faking a escape so i can escape went
150.jpg

If the end result of the plan was
Erupt into a blood fountain,Then you can say it was just as planned.

Hold up
That's an issue of Jojo's
volume 28 even, IE this very episode
what kind of 4th wall fuckery is this
I love it

Reactions: Sparties
Who cares. They got his FUCKIN HAT. THE BEST CHARACTER.

I really hope Toonami airs the JoJo dubs. I will be on that like a kid on cake.

Is your name Stronheim because those are the words of a fuckin' nazi!
But it's like,really gross.Not bad gross,but good gross.
Which is still gross

Last edited:
I CAN'T HOLD MY TEARS!!! T_T

PART IV TEASE PLEASE!!!

CAPS TOO STRONK!!!

Reactions: aydensnake
We'll never forget you,Avdol,Iggy,Kakyoin,Waldo,N'doul,Hol Horse,Kenny G,Steely Dan,Anna,and those annoying chicks from Jotaro's highschool.

Reactions: Thrasher08
There.....was no teaser of Part 4....I'm officially worried.

Part 4 is the most popular part other than 3, they'd be insane not to adapt it.

Part 4 is the most popular part other than 3, they'd be insane not to adapt it.
Part 4 is one of the least popular in Japan, where it matters, meanwhile, in the same place, part 5 is idolized......

You're forgetting Araki himself loves Josuke,Fatty,and Kira.He wouldn't want it skipped,of that I'm positive.

If they are making a Part 4 anime, we probably won't hear about it for at least a couple months. Wasn't the Part 3 anime Greenlit before Part 2 was even done? I doubt they'd want to tease something that might not be officially set in stone yet.

Part 4 is one of the least popular in Japan, where it matters, meanwhile, in the same place, part 5 is idolized......
I guess I'm more Japanese than I thought. Outside of the last 3rd of part 4 I didnt like it. It just had an awesome final arc imo.

I felt part 5 had a weak protagonist, but really strong support characters. I also felt that the chapters/arcs were good overall with a few stinkers here and there; as a result the overall (gold)experience was better than part 4 to me.

IMO part V had a weak protag and a generic/boring as hell plot but undoubedtly some of the coolest stand abilities and fights in the series. I thought the support characters were kind of hit or miss but the ones that were good were great.

Reactions: Covenant
Giornno is a disappointment of a son and a character, yet i do love everything else about part 5, specially the fights and side characters, Mista is fucking awesome, and the fight against Cioccolata is still one of my favorites in the whole series.

Reactions: Covenant
No one is even talking about the end of the Part 3 anime.
;_;

Reactions: HeadcrabNinja