• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure

not realizing when Giorno had GER to counter King Crimson

Woah slow down, not even Giorno knew what the fuck GER did until he used it.

Reactions: Dio Brando
i would marry this man
with no regrets

iXKqxlQ.png

Woah slow down, not even Giorno knew what the fuck GER did until he used it.
Well, GER operates independently from Giorno, but even that, King Crimsom allows anyone to see the future of one person 10 seconds later, and erase the time between 0.1 seconds to 10, but well, most probably GER used his best ability against someone who was too powerful.

like, I wished Dio would point and laugh at him saying "HA HA! you love your mom!"

also, Giorno isn't Dio's son. he's Jonathan's.

and a final thing, Gold Experience Requiem makes Giorno more boring because the best part of JoJo is seeing the heroes have weaker stands than the villains yet able to come out on top.

Tell me how you can counter King Crimson, how the fuck can you counter King Crimson?, not even Crazy Diamond or Star Platinum - The World can counter that shit, KC is ridiculously broken, unless you have a stand called Made in Heaven, you don't have so many choices against someone like that, outside of GER obviously, for someone to counter KC minimum, has to act in a different realm between the time and present space, and that is just broken, you can't pretty much do nothing against something like that.

He turned my fucking knives into pokemons so no.

They aren't pokemons, technically, they are living beings that, once you "destroy" one of them indiscriminately, the attacker will receive the damage inflicted on the living being, they cannot evolve, and can't do nothing much without an order, which in this case, pokemons act differently, and not all of them depends on a trainer to live, like Wild Pokemon.

Last edited:
i'llbreakherheartbecausei'mthelocalokuyasu
i'llcompletelyeraseherheartusingthehand

tfw koichi is not much taller than li'l jolyne
He's actually like 5 ft tall, but he's just drawn really short for whatever reason.

and then jolyne grew up to get a good for nothing boyfriend and goes to prison.

in florida.
I blame the miasma encompassing all of Florida.

and then jolyne grew up to get a good for nothing boyfriend and goes to prison.

in florida.

Let us repeat that together: "IN FLORIDA."

I think that they made Giorno that way to add importance to the other characters, just look at Bruno Buccelatti, Fugo or Narancia, hell, the brothers of Giorno were interesting beasts to watch, besides, you can't deny that Vento Aureo has some of the best designs when it comes to stands and more originality and imagination when it comes to this part, Giorno has a simple dream, but realistically speaking, he is among the most normal Jojo's, which is not common itself, but not for that he has to be hated, he may be simple, but charming at the same time, you can't deny that, probably people were expecting things like Jotaro or Joseph did, but remember, like Part IV, this had more "Slice of Life" than feelings of adventure, since the enemies were living in the same city with Giorno and the rest, so, he had it easy, technically, i can dare to say that he is smarter than most Jojo's, since his stand had an array of interesting effects, and he did a good job with them, seriously.

Look through the rest of the thread. I 've made it pretty clear that part 5 is one of my favorites ;)
Buccelatti is the real Jojo of part 5 =P

dolphins are violent monsters of the animal world.

I know about the caves!

they never tell you about the caves!

The OST song Stardust Crusaders is like the best song ever

behind madeon, and overtaken of course

I was watching the end of the D'arby Sr. fight with my bro and he brought up an interesting point about how at the end all the souls ended up getting released. If a lot of those people have been without their souls for years, and losing your soul basically makes you dead, are all those people in hospitals or are the souls just gonna vanish in the sunset?

Reactions: Sparties
I've heard some dolphins kill whales by ramming into their ribcage until it gives up to the pressure, don't know if it's true tho.

I've heard some dolphins kill whales by ramming into their ribcage until it gives up to the pressure, don't know if it's true tho.
Flipper wasn't laughing with the humans.....he was laughing at their feeble bodies. He let them ride him out of pity.

° ☾ °  ¸. ● ¸ .  ★ ° :.   . • °   .  * :. . ¸ . ● ¸ Somewhere ☾ °  ¸. ● ¸ .  ★ ° :.   . • °   .  * :. . ¸ . ● ¸ ° ☾ °  ¸. ● ¸ .
● .  ★  ★ ° ☾ ☆ ¸. ¸  ★  :.  . • ○ ° ★  .  * . .   Way up in the sky   ° ☾ °  ¸. ● ¸ .  ★ ° :.   . • °   .  * :. . ¸ . ● ¸   
° ☾ °  ¸. ● ¸ .  ★ ° :.   . • °   .  * ★ ° :.   . • °   .  * Is Kars ☾ °  ¸. ● ¸ .  ★ ° :.   . • °   .  * :. . ¸ . ● ¸ ° ☾ °  ¸. ● ¸ .  ★​

Seriously

For real

The mother eating her child thing was not fucking okay.

Reactions: Covenant
I mean, I understand you have to establish a villain that's vile, and I understand it's fake and doesn't truly matter

But that was not fucking okay.

That was the point
Dio's such a scumbag that there's no way you would ever like his characterization except for as a villain

Seriously

For real

HUEHEUEHUHAUHDUAHUDHAJKSDFHEKHUAHHDUAHSUDHAWEHUJASHDHUAS.

Reactions: SanoBaron
He didn't really make her eat her baby.
She ate it all on her own.

Seriously

For real

it's almost like it's a scene to show how much of a villain Dio is.