• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure

I mean, I understand you have to establish a villain that's vile, and I understand it's fake and doesn't truly matter

But that was not fucking okay.
Jajajaaja, Boy, Dio is like the most innocent and nicer of many villains compared to this one, hell, some of them aren't even vampires, the best example i could give you is for someone called Griffith, you've never heard of Griffith?, well, i'll give you spoilers.

Put it simply, Berserk is not one of the most beautiful worlds in anime and manga, is filled with "Rape, Murder, Experiments, Transmutation, MASS Kill,etc." so is kinda like a crapsack world, and in that world the protagonist Guts lives there, oh boy, he is among the most unfortunate characters in all anime, to begin with, he was born through a dead woman found in a lake, he was picked but soon many misfortunes happened to his adoptive mother, until she dies when Guts was 7 years, all the people hated him, including his master, in fact, when he was 11 his Master sold him to be raped by another man, then, after that, Guts asks why to his master, only for him to trying to kill him, Guts defends himself and kills his master, after those events, things are only getting worse and worse, he met someone called Griffith, the ruler of a band of mercenaries to put it simply, they got famous and everything, but after some treacherous intents from part of the members, and Guts leaving the mercenaries band, shit is out of control, he fucks the King's Daughter, only for him to be found doing that to his daughter, the king put him in a torture where the "executioner" practice the worst things that you could do to a human, like skinning someone alive, but letting them live, disposing of their nails completely, letting him totally defenseless, and after a rescue, and some events, he wished to recover everything he had but with the cost of killing all of his friends, he accepts doing that, and well, let's say that most of the band of mercenaries who were there, all of them murdered, killed by demons of the worst nature, Guts lose one arm, and to put the salt in the wound, Griffith rapes Casca, the love interest of Guts and almost fiancee, Casca had a Fetus, so, when Griffith is raping her, in front of Guts btw, he alters the fetus and convert it to something that looks like an alien, since Griffith was now part of the God Hand, and as again, to become part of that, he had to kill every single one of the friends who helped him, and so, he almost kills Guts and Casca but after a Deus Ex Machina, they were saved by the Skull Knight, and with his inter-dimensional powers, they got alive out of there, after all of that shit, Griffith becomes Femto, and he tries to connect both the fantasy world with the real world (He already did that) and form a new band of the "Hawk" (The original band of the mercenaries), which some of the members are killers, rapists, and grade A assholes (A from asshole, because S is an inferior grade than A, amusingly), returning to Guts situation, he found Casca crazy, unable to think because of all the events happened, while Guts being the only sane, and so, he starts a journey to found a medicine for Casca to return to normal, and make a plan to kill Griffith once it for all. And this is just what happens to the main character, many other characters had worse fates, if you could believe it, like being fucked multiple times in order to satisfy gods, only to be killed by them, rape and straight kill, pain everywhere, etc.

And people says that Dio is an evil terrific villain, hell, he looks like a nice person compared to the previous example, and that was just one manga, i have many other villains that are far worse than Dio.

Dio is like the most innocent and nicer of many villains compared to this one, hell, some of them aren't even vampires, the best example i could give you is for someone called Griffith,
Griffith existing doesn't make Dio less evil.

11800450_991869167513375_2405968234793792696_n.jpg

Koichi really steals? NO DIGNITY.

Yo, does anyone here know where I could find an english translation for part 5? My searches have just led to incomplete collections or links that dont work with me.

Yo, does anyone here know where I could find an english translation for part 5? My searches have just led to incomplete collections or links that dont work with me.
you checked Batoto?

Reactions: Dinglejet
batoto has a fine translation, it's a bit off in parts but perfectly readable

batoto has a fine translation, it's a bit off in parts but perfectly readable
As long as it has a nice duwang

As long as it has a nice duwang

nah it's not nearly as bad as duwang, just some grammatical oddities

tfw crunchyroll fixed "How many breads have you eaten in your life?" to "How many pieces of bread have you eaten?" and it makes me upset

I need my unintentionally badass grammar errors

tfw crunchyroll fixed "How many breads have you eaten in your life?" to "How many pieces of bread have you eaten?" and it makes me upset

I need my unintentionally badass grammar errors
i_hug_that_feel.png

it just means Dio isn't AS evil as Girffith.
And Dio is evil, in fact he is so evil he is tangentially responsible for almost all the bad things that haplen in the entire franchise.

Sure, we didn't have an Eclipse, but that's still a lot of awful shit. I'm not comparing him to Griffith, just saying that Griffith's evil doesn't make Dio more innocent.

this doesn't mean that if Dio makes a kid that it belongs to him.
you don't need the head with a brain to get someone preggers.

Batoto's is readable until an actually good translation shows up. Sure the grammar and spelling are fine, but it has so many mistranslations and poor translation choices that you kind of have to read it with a grain of salt. Several characters (Giorno was hit particularly hard, I'm told.) were so badly mangled in translation that they basically have different personalities compared to the original Japanese.

I thought it was Jonathan's body?

11825116_1689316537962953_7063975263034625803_n.jpg

The solution is to yell "I'm not 30 yet!" and he'll leave as fast as he arrived.
Something I've been thinking, if Kars had a stand, what kind of stand he would have?

if Kars had a stand, what kind of stand he would have?
Killer Queen.

Real outstandin' work, Caesarino

Oh, C'Hamon guys this is unnecessary

Reactions: Covenant
Now my amazing pun will be overshadowed

DAMN YOU SKITTLE KNIGHT

I've been checking some of the gameplay mechanics of ASB, and apparently, Killer Queen Bites the Dust is able to reverse Made in Heaven, Tusk (ACT IV) and even GER back to their primal form, yes, the most overpowered stands in the whole series can be nullified through this variation of Killer Queen, god damn, when Kira said he was unstoppable, he wasn't kidding around, what a hell of mechanic, i can see why Yoshikage Kira was the second best character in Jojo's (According to Hirohiko Araki, in his opinion)