• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure

Watching Jojo's for entertainment is like being forced to play Ride to Hell
Then why are you here?, this is a Jojo's Bizarre Adv. thread, obviously we're going to talk about Jojo, and the characters, setting and plot, and most of the time praise the art, music and just about anything, Yare Yare Daze...

Reactions: Covenant
Jojo's is literally the worst fucking anime ever. Uncle Grandpa is better than this crap.

And Dio is an absolutely terrible villain. He's worse than Captain Boomerang.
But neither Jojo or UG can match up to the best anime ever
The Suite Life of Zack and Cody

Reactions: Error Macro
Then why are you here?, this is a Jojo's Bizarre Adv. thread, obviously we're going to talk about Jojo, and the characters, setting and plot, and most of the time praise the art, music and just about anything, Yare Yare Daze...
f45.png

I don't understand how you thought it was clever to say there was so much good stuff in the series and then randomly pretend to hate it.

What i don't understand is how those 2 managed to fall for such obvious bait.

Reactions: HeadcrabNinja
at the very least, say what you do like as well. you just come off as you hate it.

we're not saying you can't have an opinion but it seems like you are pointing out the negative parts super hard.

I was over exaggerating this, as you guys seem to believe I believe Jojo's is terrible, but I was simply joking and somehow people took it seriously.

I mean, Uncle Gandpa? Better than fucking Jojo's? Really?

I was over exaggerating this, as you guys seem to believe I believe Jojo's is terrible, but I was simply joking and somehow people took it seriously.

I mean, Uncle Gandpa? Better than fucking Jojo's? Really?
'Cause internet to me is Serious Business, besides, Jojoking with something being "This is better than x" has becoming old, the joke is just too overly used that, not many people is using that, it's like i'm saying that "Digimon is better than Pokemon because Pokemon sucks", the joke is, bleh, not so funny, you need good jojokes (Two repeated puns intended)

Ooh is there internet fights going on. I'll grab the popcorn.

This thread in a nutshell: Post Jojo picture- Make discussion about Jojo's- Dio user makes witty comment- Another Jojo picture- [Magma442 likes this]

Reactions: Noogie
I finally got to the best part of the entire anime

lelolelolelolelolelolelo

the best part of the anime is when polnareff says tres bien

TREY
AH
BEE
EN

My personal favorite was D'arby the gamer's last questions.

R-R-R-R-R-R-R-R-R-R-R-R-R-R-R-R-(cough cough)R-R-R-R-R-R-R-R-R-R-RAISU?!

Reactions: Sparties
That funeral comic reminds me...

I can't be the only one who kind of wished for Achtung Baby to grow up and have some Bizarre Adventures of her own? Something about an invisible Protagonist just seems like It'd be right up Araki's alley

That funeral comic reminds me...

I can't be the only one who kind of wished for Achtung Baby to grow up and have some Bizarre Adventures of her own? Something about an invisible Protagonist just seems like It'd be right up Araki's alley
I WAS SO PISSED OFF ABOUT THAT

What Dog???
Is this supposed to be a joke or a reference or something?

Cuz like even if I haven't gotten that far Iggy is like the best character ever

What Dog???

you just started
didn't you

i believe that diegosaur brando was the best joestar!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Dio Brando
you just started
didn't you

i believe that diegosaur brando was the best joestar!!
The best joestar is still Barry the Slinger.

I'm on part 5... But don't you remember the time that
That Vanilla Ice totally killed Iggy
R.I.P.lle

I'm up to chapter 52 of SBR and I'm really starting to like Part 7. Took a while, especially coming directly off of 6, but yeah.

because of 6's awful ending or because you like 6?

Probably because of the ending, it took me a while to get into part 7 (about a month or two) just because i was still digesting the ending.

I'm on part 5... But don't you remember the time that
That Vanilla Ice totally killed Iggy

yeah because i favor vanilla ice over iggy LMAO

I just recently started reading the Mango after the glorious Anime got me so fucking hype to check them out and fully immerse myself into this bizarre fandom.
It's Yet another great hype train I owe to the zaibatsu's stupid bullshit.
It's also the first Manga i'm eating that gets me so hype I actually make les Araki faces.

"MOHAMMED AVDOL?!"

"Yes, I Am!"

best re-entrance line ever