• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Kamen Rider +maybe weekly Drive updates

Why is it that the most of the older and slightly over the top characters are some of the best characters, This has made me realise something.

In Kabuto, Tendou always mentions his Grandmother's quotes mainly because she has probably already passed on by that point and can't say them herself but I would like to have had her as an actual character.

Imagine an old badass lady who says stuff like nothing can stop my evolution.
if you like that part of Kabuto then you might like Kabuto world in Decade.

Does Kabuto have Tendou's grandmother being awesome cause if so it's aces in my book.

Conclusive proof that OOO is stronger than Gaim.

Attachments

• upload_2014-11-18_20-3-51.png
    upload_2014-11-18_20-3-51.png
    453.1 KB · Views: 1,883
Gaku let him win.

"yeah, I'll let him win. I can't let anyone actually think I'm a god or else I can't be Kouta again"

Reactions: Cybermanworf
I can imagine him having Sagara as a coach advising him not to use his Godtier powers

Sagara "Don't use your Godtier powers or Agito might kick you in the face".

Reactions: SanoBaron
I wonder what type of show they were on because being able to do that still seems pretty impressive and both of their times were pretty good.

Moving the topic to discussion about drive, does anyone think that Shinnosuke's partner might end up being Mach?

I thought about that, it would be cool for me, but man I wish we had someone who isnt or wasnt a cop. Literally every member of the cast, except the Roidmudes and Belt-San, is a cop. Or working for the police or whatever. I want someone who breaks up the Police-situation. A real vigilante. Okay Drive is as real of a vigilante as you can get, but he's still a cop.

I had hopes the photographer would be Mach but he's a Roidmude, so... yeah I could deal with him being a cop if his character is interesting, but I want something fresh.

I could also see Mach being the original human that was Proto-Drive, because that would explain why Mach and Machine Chaser have these relations already. Their bikes combine, they have been spotted fighting against each other already, I feel like the story of Mach could be a broken man that returns out of grief and anger but learns to trust others and himself again and he tries to “save” Chase 'cause he thinks about him like a brother.

I do like that idea and it would add more layers to Chase's character.

But I am still subscribed to the idea that proto drive was also Chase so that is where our ideas differ slightly.

What if they share their memory’s though? What if Chase thinks he was Proto-Drive once too?

The problem is, we don’t know how Roidmudes are made yet. We can only see that they take a human form while the human is still alive, they puzzle themselves perfect bodies. So technically a Roidmude cant have been human once, at least from what I know. Granted, we don't know if Case is a Roidmude at all or if Brain just made him think that. He transforms with a device and has no real Roidmude-form, so it is possible he is human.

I don’t know. The funny thing is, both theories could be right because either way there will be no surprise who's face will be under Proto Drive's head, it's the same for both theories.

I could also see Mach being the original human that was Proto-Drive, because that would explain why Mach and Machine Chaser have these relations already. Their bikes combine, they have been spotted fighting against each other already, I feel like the story of Mach could be a broken man that returns out of grief and anger but learns to trust others and himself again and he tries to “save” Chase 'cause he thinks about him like a brother.
I like this theory.

you don't have to eat my buttcake today.

I just love quoting CakeBoss recently. god bless the 4chan user of those threads.

Last edited:
I wonder what type of show they were on because being able to do that still seems pretty impressive and both of their times were pretty good.
Japan has a lot of variety shows showing displays of strength and control. like, Sasuke is one of the most popular shows, and even got an american adaptation here in the states. "Ninja Warrior"

Reactions: Cybermanworf
You are coming up with some really good theories at the moment Q, I highly doubt we will get answers for these questions yet though maybe when we reach past the in a couple of months we might hit that mark but I am really looking forward to the rest of Drive.

You shouldn’t call my theories good because I wasn’t right about a single silly thing back in Gaim. Not even once.

But at least I can say Proto Drive will look like Chase, that's a given. But what that means, that could be anything from clone to Mexican sibling.

Your theory doesn't really have to be correct to be considered good, if it is compelling and seems logical enough then it could end up as a good theory and it has some degree of likeliness of being correct.

Then you have cases where it looks like something is going to happen but it doesn't and that might be a good thing. We all thought Takatora had bit the dust in his battle against micchy but he turned out fine in then end.

Reactions: Detective Q

And the amazing thing of the end was while I said it would ruin his "death scene" if they bring him back, I was so happy at the end with Micchy at his bed and with Kouta talking to him in his head. It will be great seeing the brothers fight together in the movie.

Then you have cases where it looks like something is going to happen but it doesn't and that might be a good thing. We all thought Takatora had bit the dust in his battle against micchy but he turned out fine in then end.
that actually might have been because of a fan who was able to talk to Gen Urobuchi at a con.

that actually might have been because of a fan who was able to talk to Gen Urobuchi at a con.

To however this glorious individual is.

tumblr_n25x1szqtc1r0xwuyo1_400.gif

Reactions: Detective Q
It is one of Kuuga's 2000 skills, and of course his thumbs up is the most powerful of them all.

everything is better when Kuuga gives a thumbs up.

IO wonder if theres a gif of him thumbing up in Titan form. because that one is my favorite of his forms.

How bout them Drive them thumbs up though?

The image did not load up which is dissapointing.

To however this glorious individual is.

tumblr_n25x1szqtc1r0xwuyo1_400.gif
also, he was on the most recent Henshin Justice Unlimited podcast. its a really neat story that shows Gen really likes his fan's input on his work.

also, the funky spike Drive thumbs up is good too.

I will have to check out that link at some point, it sounds good.

We haven't seen much of Funky spike since the first few episodes.

Who wants an orgasm in video-form? Well, here you go:

198qj0pvzn5wqgif.gif

Also, this:

Tamashii-Nations-2014-Gaim-Ichigo-Arms.jpg

Tamashii-Nations-2014-Gaim-Jam.jpg

Tamashii-Nations-2014-Gaim-Kamuro.jpg

Tamashii-Nations-2014-Gaim-Knuckle-Kurumi-Arms.jpg

Tamashii-Nations-2014-Gaim-Kurokage-Shin.jpg

Tamashii-Nations-2014-Gaim-Marika.jpg

Tamashii-Nations-2014-Gaim-Mars.jpg

Tamashii-Nations-2014-Gaim-Overlord-baron.jpg
Tamashii-Nations-2014-Gaim-Ryugen-Kiwi-Arms.jpg

Tamashii-Nations-2014-Gaim-Ryugen-Yomotsu-Heguri-Arms.jpg

Tamashii-Nations-2014-Gaim-Sigurd.jpg

Tamashii-Nations-2014-Gaim-Suika-Arms.jpg

Tamashii-Nations-2014-Gaim-Display.jpg

Hear that? That's the sound of my wallet, crying, begging for mercy. But it wont help. Tamashii will continue to rob me of all my money.

that's usually what happens with with event exclusives. hopefully his overlord form won't be exclusive.

It's usually not, that's the thing, all event exclusive Kamen Rider-figures where available in the Web-Shop later on and you can still find them for good prices online. Lemon Energy? Forget it.

I settled with that I have 2 Barons already and I get Duke anyway so I can skip this one.

I need my Kaito as a fangire tho.

I also will try to get Oren as well. but I need to complete my akibarangers since I have blue.

The Overlord-figure is a must have, that's true. We can thank Kaito for being so popular since normally Kaijin-figures don’t sell very well, meaning they wont even make them, I think Double was the last one to release some.

I can only recommend the Bravo-figure, really cool piece.

that Baron figure better sell like hotcakes since Baron was so popular that had to force another character to share his arms just so Kaito could have a powerup.

and the fact that he was a fucking awesome final boss that they had to BS him in order for him to lose.

Still not popular enough for giving said form a good FiguArts release :P ;)

But yeah, I talked myself into not wanting it anymore. I get Duke for Lemon Energy, since he's the guy the design was made for.

tbh, I think it looks better on Kaito since it gives him this kind of headphone wearing, earing sporting, foreign look. and his lemon ewnergy form is supposed to have a regular release too if my news source is correct.

and considering Ryouma is your favorite villain rider, I can respect your want for Duke over LeBaron.

and his lemon ewnergy form is supposed to have a regular release too if my news source is correct.

Eh... last time I heard about that matter, Baron Lemon Energy was supposed to be a Lucky Draw Item. Meaning you need to participate in a lottery and if you win you can buy him. Japanese attendances only.

You might want to check your source.

and considering Ryouma is your favorite villain rider, I can respect your want for Duke over LeBaron.

Yeah, Ryouma is awesome!

But Baron will always have the "Fight power"-chant going for him, even though I like to think Ryouma had it before him.

The only thing I don’t like about Baron Lemon Energy is something that isn’t really its fault, it's just because this armor was made without planning it: The shape of the back headpiece that are supposed to attach to Duke's front headpiece cant connect anywhere on the Baron helmet so they just sit there. That's where the horns come from, and the free-hanging cables look like he's wearing a wig.

I kinda like to think that the free hanging cables look like ear-rings.

I mean yeah, it realy does look like it's not made for him, but I feel in the long run he can pull it off and it gives both characters each their own looks. Duke is a king while LeBaron looks like this weird amalgamation of different styles. and the horns kinda look like antennas to me, and we all know the origins of Karate Bugmen.

I only have one question in relation to Dragon Knight

Did they adapt it right because the black rx adaptation was dreadful and if they screw up the adaptation of one of my personal favourite rider series then I am definitely not going to enjoy that.

they do a different thing with the story, the henshin phrase isn't very good, and it starts kinda slow, but, all in all, it's not bad and it did win an emmy.

the new story isn't bad, but if you really like Ryuki's story it does some changes.

Last edited: