• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Kamen Rider +maybe weekly Drive updates

I think it's much more awesome that Micchy and Takatorabatta are fighting side by side, then Kaito coming back what we know would happen eventually anyways.

Reactions: Cybermanworf
I love how none of us are like "that's bullshit" over Kaito coming back. Plus, it,is pretty cool that micchy and takatora are side by side. Also, one last hurrah from our favorite nuts and smelly fruity fruit.

There's so much bullshit in these movies it doesnt make sense to point everything out :D

But Kaito will only revive temporary I think.

I have no problem with Kaito coming back since that in itself is awesome and given that Sagara and God Kouta exist in the same series I can honestly see something like this happening.

Reactions: SanoBaron
even if its a temp revive it's probably gonna be like "yo, pour one out for me homies. I'll be back again if any of you need saving."

I have no idea what this is but I like it.

af6.gif

btw, I asked the Zaibatsu some questions for the next podcast. they might not read them, so I'll just leave them here:

Sano asks:

hey guys, a huge fan of Kamen Rider Gaim and the Zaibatsu. seeing as you did the Gaim marathon recently, I have some questions:

1. favorite characters (if all of you like Oren, favorite characters besides him)?

2. how heavy was episode 14 for you guys.?

3. is Kaito a big dick OG?

4. did Woolie or Liam start jacking off when they saw Yoko?

5. what do you think of the leading professor of thuganomics, Sengoku Ryouma? (PS, don't call him Ryouma Warring. if you do, you're a shitlord)

6. favorite arms/arms chant?

PSS, don't read this out loud. push Hase super hard on Matt.

thanks for reading, and remember

DON'T SAY NO! JUST LIVE MORE!

-Sano

tumblr_net214vR9Q1qdxh4oo1_1280.png

found this on tumblr

Guys I just thought of something.

One of the issues with with Proto drive is while that he was able to fight the roidmudes he was unable to kill any of the roidmudes. Chase has been on several ocassions been reffered to being based of Proto drive but I think this point sticks out most as what do both Proto drive and Chase have in common, they can't kill roidmudes and also Chase can use Shift cars.

but, wasn't protodrive unable to use the shift cars like Drive can? although, that could have been fixed if he was taken by the roidmudes.

I dunno. guess we'll have to see.

I have a DX Kiwami Key Seed on the way in the mail. Got it reasonably priced. I also have the Arms Change CD (along with the OOO Combo Change CD) on the way as well.

Now I have a few more things to hunt Gaim wise before they get overpriced...or should I just wait on the Sengoku Driver until it gets the Complete Selection modification version made.

The Kiwami lockseed is awesome, beautiful piece. The only problem is the sound doesnt sync with Kachidoki properly, I've heard only one piece that sounded like the one in the show. Mine's totally out of sync.

But I got the Golden and Silver Apple Lockseed pack yesterday, payed like 15 bucks, and I really like these. The color-scheme with the chrome and LEDs looks amazing. I still need a Sengoku Driver, but the prizes are too high for me still. And I need the money for the Machine Chaser-stuff.

About Proto Drive: He obviously could use Shift Cars otherwise Chaser couldnt. Maybe he just used their power differently, like I wouldnt be surprised if he used a device similar to Chasers Break Gunner, since Belt-San wasnt a belt yet.

And since they reveal more about Proto Drive soon, I think our questions will be answered in the near future.

btw, theres a scene in V3 where Rider-man supposedly dies but instead is jettisoned by a proton rocket to Tahiti.

and in case you don't know the distance of Japan to Tahiti
data=U4aSnIyhBFNIJ3A8fCzUmaVIwyWq6RtIfB4QKiGq_w,oNcpz616KLnUCe6OysUFGkHCrVj6elbL-ThpVFxfACnUjwwBVkm4Bz-96YHaRseNQvYkOHjZ1h1ilLkRvhB7NUeBCzTaxSSCCPP7E9qDXNaM_WEkujkJQwi8fptS1fcC03zcJdbyZx2irxC-HMHHLgdPrVT1j0IlI-b2Anw66RKFsKp92JIGOvm89ZiJrgFfn8U_L2KuK84iji9lq9rljDWpHe5hj_RB_8c391K3bkua5fG__cJ8QjqnmNHp5Sv2pCouVCkT98lb

and he didn't just wash up in Tahiti, he LANDED in Tahiti.

btw, theres a scene in V3 where Rider-man supposedly dies but instead is jettisoned by a proton rocket to Tahiti.

and in case you don't know the distance of Japan to Tahiti
data=U4aSnIyhBFNIJ3A8fCzUmaVIwyWq6RtIfB4QKiGq_w,oNcpz616KLnUCe6OysUFGkHCrVj6elbL-ThpVFxfACnUjwwBVkm4Bz-96YHaRseNQvYkOHjZ1h1ilLkRvhB7NUeBCzTaxSSCCPP7E9qDXNaM_WEkujkJQwi8fptS1fcC03zcJdbyZx2irxC-HMHHLgdPrVT1j0IlI-b2Anw66RKFsKp92JIGOvm89ZiJrgFfn8U_L2KuK84iji9lq9rljDWpHe5hj_RB_8c391K3bkua5fG__cJ8QjqnmNHp5Sv2pCouVCkT98lb

and he didn't just wash up in Tahiti, he LANDED in Tahiti.

Damn, I mean I know that this happened as I read the Sprits Manga but when you actually think about it surviving something like that is pretty badass.

Especially given into account, he is just a normal guy in a suit unlike the other cyborgs in Showa era riders.

Also I found the full version of the Kamen rider typing gif, which is a bit small.

http://38.media.tumblr.com/582750f80b494f844d79ab260d8240a4/tumblr_neolafrATe1tqsg3uo2_250.gif

and a bonus gif

http://33.media.tumblr.com/55c04c649c25082b551a29d4f2f1640e/tumblr_neolafrATe1tqsg3uo6_r1_250.gif

hey @Detective Q , how went the incredible journey through the cakeboss threads?

I actually didn’t read those, I don’t really want to. It's funny one time, but I don’t want to read all of them.

That seems like a fair enough opinion.

How is the rider series you are watching now going?

that's cool, if you don't like it Q, I'm okay with that. but you can eat my butt cake

still going into Agito very slowly. hopefully the next 2 days I'll be able to take down some episodes. just need to awaken the soul.

Awakening the soul helps but don't forget to take a Deep Breath and Believe yourself.

okay, so I read the Stronger arc of Spirits.

people are way too sensitive with how they treated Tackle.

I almost see it as they gave her uber respect. like they said "calling her a Kamen Rider would be an insult, not to the name Kamen Rider, but to her sacrifice"

I see what you mean about that I didn't really see a problem with what happened from what I saw, although it might be different in the tv series I don't know.

The super 1 Arc is badass but then so are all the others.

I can't wait to get to Super-1. I've always loved his design.

it's a shame he and Amazon are synonymous with ratings death...

How did people not like Space martial arts rider, how did people not like lighting hands, how did people not like his design, well I guess it can happen but super 1 seems really good from what I have seen.

I think it was more the writing. like, I heard Super-1 went very kid friendly by having the jr. kamen riders and stuff.

I mean, I think Super-1 in terms of concept is amazing. guy who was supposed to be used for space cultivation and exploration now forced to fight evil? pretty badass. and his figuart is really cool. comes with all of his hands.

I could see why the kid friendly thing would draw people off given that the rest of showa was quite dark.

I also love how the bike shop girl in Super-1 arc in Spirits has a snaggle-tooth.

those are friggin' adorable. also fuck yeah. Super-1's arc is amazing. So is X's.

Amazon cuts a dinosaur in half, good lord amazon why are you so awesome.

Let us not forget Hayato punching a tank shell.

Amazon just doesn't give a shit for anything non-tomodachi-able.

I was looking through clips from Kamen rider Amazon when I find a clip of Amazon decapitating a monster by punching it in the head, I have to say this again Amazon is awesome, If only people weren't so butthurt over it it could have been longer.

god damn you japanese soccer moms!

Amazon wasn't written for your little billy-san! it was written for adults!

Amazon is the greatest hero! he doesn't take any of evil's shit!

Truly the soccer moms did not understand the meaning of friendship.

true friendship is decapitating monsters to protect the people you love. true friendship is punching off a cat-monsters head whilst the monster's head is still screaming. true friendship is walking away while your enemy bleeds out.

guys, what if they made a heisei or neo-heisei Kamen Rider Spirits?

Holy shit that is actually the best idea, imagine everything that happened in kamen rider but even more awesome, Hell yeah that is indeed the best idea.

The scene with Drive & Gaim inside the Trideron is hilarious! :D

"Watch where you're driving man!"
"Shut up, no orange tells me how to drive!"

The movie looks good, shame we probably won't be able to see it subbed up until we get near to the end of drive.

So who here is hyped for Type Wild ?

I am :3

Had no time to do fun stuff at all this week until now because studying and stuff, then I was sad because there was nothing to look forward to on the weekend anymore. But then Drive Type Wild crashed through the wall of my room, bitch-slapped my silly face and said: "I'm there man, tomorrow! Don't think shit like that!".

That plus the awesome trailer for the Crossover movie made me pretty happy again.

Yeah studying is quite time consuming, I once got through half of kiva in 2 days and now I still haven't been able to get through the last ten episodes of Agito.

But yeah Drive is in hype mode and I think it has reached it stride in what type of kamen rider it is being.

I still am in that big dumb babby phase in my transition to Drive.

I plan on getting some episodes of Agito knocked out today.

back to the idea of Heisei Rider Spiorits. what do you think would be the bone chilling monologues of certain Heisei Riders?