• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Kamen Rider +maybe weekly Drive updates

Here are my ideas for Heisei sprits in spoilers because they involve the end of series discussion, do not read unless you have watched the series to the end. If you guys like the idea I will continue from Kabuto to Kiva and then Double to Gaim.

For Kuuga, Agito and Hibiki
Kuuga : Haven't gotten to the ending.
Agito : Same as above
Hibiki : Same as above

Ryuki Idea
Ryuki : With this I imagine Odin using the time vent would come back to the altered world with out Shiro and Yui and starts kicking all the ass and Shinji is starting to see images of dragons in mirrors. Shinji goes off the stop him because that is the person he is and starts struggling agiasnt him, somehow he remembers his message of the previous timeline to defeating the Odin's teleport trick. After he somehow awakens the abilty to henshin regains his dragon and instantly goes to survive form and kicks the crap out of odin, everyone stands in awe at Shinji as he declares as a hero. However due to this battle Shinji ends up being late to work.

Faiz Idea
Takumi : "Wait I still have a final boss to actually defeat"
Orphnoch king : "Blarg I is the finalz Boss"
Lobster Orphnoch : "and I am Immortal"
Takumi : "Don't care", chuckes Lobster Orphnoch into space with blaster mode, "Yeah, no rider is ever gonna be as smart as me to do that in the future".
Orphnoch King : "I still final boss youse know"
Takumi : "Shut up, you are the worst final boss ever".
Orphnoch King : "Oh noes"
Takumi's Phone: "Exceed charge"
Takumi Kicks Orphnock King in the face and he blows up
Takumi : " and that is how you conclude a series."
Delta : But i didn't get to do anything

Blade Idea
Having to adjust to his life as an Undead Kenzaki's travels the world trying to be a hero, unfortunately not doing so well due to how different being. Going to find out more live as undead he goes back to japan to contact Aikawa.
In his meeting with Aikawa, they both start going out of synch and during the ensuing chaos where all their friends are, Amane gets kidnapped. Mutsuki and Tachibana go after in pursuit while Kenzaki gets called out on.

What he doesn't expect is that they don't call him out for getting in contact with Hajime again but for leaving them and doing the crazy plan he did at the end of the series and that they all miss him. Feeling less like crap he and Aikawa go to where Mutsuki and Tachibana are and see the kidnapper was actually another trial undead designed to make Aikawa go back to Joker form.

So big fight ensues and the four kick ass together, but prove to be lacking. Kenzaki tries to go to king form but remembers the effect that king form has which might make him go out of control. Aikawa tell him it will be fine and that he can hold down undead form and he does and he Hajime defeat the Trial undead together.

Kenzaki decides to stay around to help fight against the monster that might still be lurking around.

Reactions: SanoBaron
I was thinking stuff more along the lines of

Shotaro
"You're right... I'm not like them. I'm affected by the power of Gaia memories just like anyone else... I don't have any vast knowledge of them... I'm not even as good as the boss. but... if there's one thing I am, it's a meddler. I am the wrench getting caught in the plans of anyone who would dare make my city cry. I am the unknown variable. The ace in the hole. The wild card. I am Shotaro Hidari, but to you" -henshins- "I am... Kamen Rider..."-wrist flip and point- "Joker. now! Time to count up your sins!"

Reactions: Cybermanworf
Oh I see I didn't really get what you meant by that since everyone had a story thing in Sprits, I am still going to be doing these ideas since I enjoyed making them.

its okay. I guess I should have said something like the dramatic one liners like "my first are for those dreams" or "the heavens call me. the earth calls me" or something like that.

because Spirits has those moments in spades. moments where you just want to cry a bit because of how badass they are.

Have the best friends done their podcast on Gaim yet?

its okay. I guess I should have said something like the dramatic one liners like "my first are for those dreams" or "the heavens call me. the earth calls me" or something like that.

because Spirits has those moments in spades. moments where you just want to cry a bit because of how badass they are.

I might also do some of these as well.

Have the best friends done their podcast on Gaim yet?
oh shit. forgot to talk about that.

-they love melon if only for "by heaven's decree"
-they also like Oren
-they called Kaito the Vergil of the series
-they lost their shit when they thought hiroshi fujioka was going to be on the show, then they realized it was a trailer

and that was about it. they intended to watch only 7 but forced themselves to stop at 22, the episode before Kachidoki.

Well they are enjoying the show which is good.

Shame they didn't get up to Kachidoki arms because that is still one of the best rider forms I have seen.

Reactions: SanoBaron
Kachidoki is just epic. I really wonder what they would have done when they saw it.

Insert some video of the Best friends being hyped about something.

tumblr_neszdkkXbJ1s96mobo1_r2_400.gif

this'll do. just pretend Matt is Liam.

That seems appropriate.

I guess I just enjoy seeing other people's reaction to kamen rider since we are really a niche fandom and any expansion to it is good.

Spoilers for Agito

agito god.png

"I oughta rider kick him in his fucking bitch face"

also, quick update:

the gillsening begins.

Last edited:
your daily reminder that Gaku Sano is short,
tumblr_nf44cbNfOT1qbbpyfo1_250.jpg

and that's just one of the reasons we love him.

thank you.

Holy crap that was fast, will be back after this episode and writing my first this week on Drive, going to be called drive bys.

Edit I cannot find the subbed version of this, help.

Ah I see, I will just wait for the normal video sources I use.

I feel I should clarify I don't really like downloading stuff online.

if only I knew how to add in subs from the dark side.

every time I try to use torrents, I never know how to add in subs.

tumblr_inline_mph28gXzf51qz4rgp.gif

Eh it is just how I prefer doing things since I don't like torrenting and downloading and have never done anything like that, this episode has been good even if I didn't know what everyone is saying. I will just find it subbed later.

if only I knew how to add in subs from the dark side.

every time I try to use torrents, I never know how to add in subs.

Don't know, I don't need to add in anything. Which client do you use? I only use uTorrent for Drive and I never need to do something like that.

I'm not a fan of torrenting either.

Me neither, I only use them for Drive, nothing else. Sure the videos are added to the MEGA-folder in like 2 days but I like watching the new episode on sunday.

I mainly have been watching them on animebakatv

but the torrenter I use is frostwire. because it's the only one that doesn't give me any shit or force me to download django.

Try UTorrent. It's very compact and you don't need some silly crap for it to work. Check what you're installing in the setup though, same freeware-crap as always.

And I download all my Kamen Rider stuff, for once because I learned to hate streaming/buffering from my bad connection-days, and I'm much more flexible since I can watch it whenever I want, even if my connection is busy with updates and shit.

I do appreciate the advice, but I honestly have tried tons of them, Utorrent included, and they all force me to have to use some other spamware client and I'm fine just watching them from a streaming site.

I appreciate the help though.

No worries dude, enjoy the episode when the time comes, y'all are in for a treat! And I wouldn’t be surprised if this episode makes you enjoy Drive a lot more Sano, I got a lot of good vibes from this one.

Type Wilde rules.

I think I'll probably be more inclined to it by the time Mach comes in at the latest.

and does type wild make him hot-blooded?

I really like type wilds colour scheme, the suit design is amazing and I do think it makes quite a bit of difference in fighting style give that shoulder tackling seems to be a main part of wilds fighting style.

I think Shinnosuke needs to be in determined and or motivated mode to be able to use Type Wild.

I know that. but like, does he act hot-blooded while using it? I mean it is called "type Wild"

I really like type wilds colour scheme, the suit design is amazing and I do think it makes quite a bit of difference in fighting style give that shoulder tackling seems to be a main part of wilds fighting style.

That's correct.

I think Shinnosuke needs to be in determined and or motivated mode to be able to use Type Wild.

They said that last episode yes, and I love the scene where he draws the Wild Shift Car out of his belt. Watch closely on what he says and on his hand while he does it, I think they nailed it.

He fights much more aggressive if that's what you're thinking, he doesn’t get angry or cocky though.

What I noticed is that many compare Shinnosuke to Peter Parker/Spider-Man and I agree with that. He's cool and collected as Shinnosuke, but start's playing the jokster and makes fun of his enemies while wearing the armor. I like that.

I like the comparison to peter parker with his sass, as that has been a good part of his character.

I dunno.

I guess I'm still just caught up on fruity sengoku space Jesus.
180px-Kouta_motb.jpg

like I said, I'll eventually warm up to Drive. at least until Mach arrives at the latest.

Last edited:
I can Imagine the feels, if I had watched Fourze as it was coming out I would have felt Wizard would not have lived up to being as good as Fourze.

Don't worry you will find your drive at some point.

Now for the first time is this week's Drive by, sort of recap and thoughts on the latest episode of Drive.

• This format is normally best for watching it the first time, which I brought up since I this is my second time watching it so It won't cover everything.
  • I like that after Shinnosuke escapes that chase doubts he can be defeated easily, emphasis that Chase considers him to be legit on the threat level.
  • Mad doctor is brilliant.
  • I definetly think Belt was about himself when he mentioned the foolish scientist.
  • The police guy and Company president are twats and I am glad they get some form of comeuppance in the episode.
  • It seems like the viral cores are super important.
  • I am like the other cop guy in the group more than when i did at the start and liking nerdy guy alot less now.
  • Chief is also awesome.
  • Shinnosuke when he confronts Chase and puts on type wild, my god, it is so much better when I know what he is saying.
  • Both fight scenes were really well done with my favourite moment being when Shinnosuke calls out the sword and nothing happens until rinna pops along.
  • Belt has more secrets that he probably not telling shinnosuke since we fully don't know what happened to him.
  • and next time we have a photographer Roidmude, I need pictures , pictures of Kamen rider.

the old dude in charge of the slowdown division is the best character in the show so far.

He, Kougami, Oren, and the professor from Agito all need to hang out.

Why is it that the most of the older and slightly over the top characters are some of the best characters, This has made me realise something.

In Kabuto, Tendou always mentions his Grandmother's quotes mainly because she has probably already passed on by that point and can't say them herself but I would like to have had her as an actual character.

Imagine an old badass lady who says stuff like nothing can stop my evolution.

I can't wait to hear the full opening sung by my favorite Rider villain!