• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Kill la Kill *WARNING SPOILERS EDITION*

Part 1 of the episode was disapointing, mako was hilarious though. Part 2 was so fucking good, harukos (FLCL) voice actor is once again so good at her characters. Can't wait for next episode.
I thought Part 1 was super funny all around: The whole "pose-off" sequence, Ryuko showing how best to deal with enemies with invisibility powers (AoE attacks!), all that TYPING, and the end, and the whole bit of "enemies who say 'I've studied all your techniques!'"

The only thing missing was during the "former club head" argument: Mako should've said "Well, I'm former head of the fight club!"

Reactions: CaptainGlazak
Well it was more that the data was more important than the victory. If he could keep his data and win, it would have been ideal.

he just wanted that jerkin' material data
he said so himself

I read this in the wrongest way possible.

Is it Thursday yet

THIS FUCKING SHOW............

THIS SERIES IS 25 EPISODES MIND YOU............................

WMtOhXE.png

NEXT TIME.....

Reactions: DARKNESSxEAGLE
today's episode contained extreme amounts of realness

i'm pretty worried for Mako at the moment.

So many signs of an impending doom hang over her right now.

Nah I'm pretty sure that's just Gamagoori.

On top of everything else, does this show also have a well designed black female character? It's like this shows just condensed awesome.

And yeah I do fear for Mako. Her family is even on the way to the scene... Hopefully Gamagori protects her or something.

Hopefully Gamagori protects her or something.
Well, he is a living shield.

also i kinda expect berserk ryuko to undergo a full change into some EVA-01 like monster.

also i kinda expect berserk ryuko to undergo a full change into some EVA-01 like monster.

I really hope that doesn't happen, even though there is already a huge amount of foreshadowing. If this ends up turning Ryuko into some "awakened form" like the eponymous soldiers in Claymore, I feel like I might explode from hype.

Also, can't wait for the battle next episode.

OMG HER CHARACTER DESIGN

RAINBOWS EVERYWHERE

This series is so beutifully paced. I love it.

I have some ideas of what could happen next, but I am just unsure.

I'm pretty sure we will soon get more insight on nudist beach and possibly the foreshadowing that they've been building. Maybe Senketsu is actually a bad guy? Who knows. Also epic battles against Satsuki's mother and any other minions we have on the way. Since this is 25 episodes, we have so much room for possibilites.

Every fucking episode feels like we are close to the climax, and then they throw some curve ball lol

Also I think scissors part do not belong to that rainbow girl, someone gave it to her. Maybe mother? Is not look like it is Satsuki. But that rage on her, wow, looks like something bad should happen.

Rainbow girl's scissors are purple. Not red. Thought I'd just point that out.

So could it be....there is more than ....one O.o (what a twist)

Current theory that I know: Red/Blue form purple, so....one sword is missing.

Reactions: No longer exist
I... Kay...

So... Am I the only one imagining a World Warrior type tournament after that after credits thing?

Anybody here know where the OST can be purchased digitally?

I was close.
She turned into NIGHTMARE.

That was pretty neat.

honestly i more wanna see it happen to Satsuki

seeing her driven to the point of all loss of control would be super crazy

honestly i more wanna see it happen to Satsuki
given that she's forcibly imposing her will on Junketsu, i'd expect any push back she gets will be much worse than what happened in this episode.

I still can only see Nightmare (also his VA being on the show helps too). Also you can change to the word "SOULS" to "CLOTHES" for extra fun.

"CLOTHES! COME UNTO ME!" or "OFFER YOUR CLOTHES!"

Attractive........yeah...
I think I know what my next Painwheel recolor idea is.

Last edited:
For those of you saying it's not the same pair of scissors, it was always one blue blade one red one...but I guess you...kinda...know that already now...uh...
Also, I swear Ryuko's head moved over to one of her shoulders at some point during the episode, like they animated her neck shifting to another spot on her body. It gave me the jeebies.

For those of you saying it's not the same pair of scissors, it was always one blue blade one red one...but I guess you...kinda...know that already now...uh...
Also, I swear Ryuko's head moved over to one of her shoulders at some point during the episode, like they animated her neck shifting to another spot on her body. It gave me the jeebies.

Looked purple to me but whatever XD

Also her head was connected to her shoulder. lol

And it is SHE killed Ryuko's father.

Man, that was epic episode. Trigger, ho!