• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Make your character broken with the least significant change(s) possible.

During Wulfamania, you can use jazz hands in place of wulf press slam or diving wulfdog. The animation isn't any shorter.
I unironically want this to be a thing, except with the animation even longer during the super version.

Whiffed syringes stay on the ground and can be picked back up. Always recycle your needles!

sure. and while you're at it, t bagging corpses that were previously poisoned corpses gets Val to pick up lvl3 Purple AIDS poison and Samson/Shamone automatically dies from chemotherapy.

BB: Parry reflects damage
HP Brass Knuckle does 2 hits.
s.HK can be cancelled instantly.
HP Brass Knuckle launches across stage.
j.HK can be cancelled into throw, LK or MK.
c.HK has a bigger hitbox.
Sound stun is longer, more damage when hit during sound stun.
Can parry Squigly's LV 5 Raging Demon.
HK can break block.
TUBATUBATUBA has 100 hits of armor.
s.MP trumpet drop deals damage.
Can attack during LV 5 time stop.

HP Brass Knuckle launches across stage.
it already does??
Can parry Squigly's LV 5 Raging Demon.
no one even uses that
HK can break block.
TUBATUBATUBA has 100 hits of armor.
L Brass breaks armor, deals 3000 damage, and is plus on block.
:v

E:
is it possible to stress that "LEAST" part in the title c:

My characters are pretty broken already if I can win with 1 hand

Remove 2 frames from Head-on Fortune's j. HP.

Squigly:
-increase the ranges of jLK and cMP
-stanc animation reduced by 2 frames (10 uncharged, 6 charged)
-Charged Tremolo has projectile armor
-lower cMK's head hurtbox like cLK and cMP

Eliza:
-decrease startup of air moves by 1 frame (less time exposed)
-Albus appears behind the opponent

Beowulf can now do any move out of a hop dash, namely j.hp, j.hk, and Wulf Blitzer.

Beowulf can now do any move out of a hop dash, namely j.hp, j.hk, and Wulf Blitzer.
You're not really explaining what change would make this possible. Accomplishing this by making his hop higher would nerf his mixup game.
And you can already get low Air Wulf Blitzer by tiger-kneeing the input.

Technically you already can USE any of his air normals out of dash
they just won't connect jHP or jHK from being too slow to use that low to the ground
:y

It would give you more undizzy if you could get the Heavy attacks out while they were doing a low. Also, that jHP reaching on the ground would be nice i'm guessing

HK Giant Step now hits low.

Just think about that for a second.

Don't know if its been suggested but
One point armor on Kancho (no longer stuffed out by jabs)

Band can hold forward to parry multiple hits instead of tapping on cue
So parry the first one, and if its a mult hitting move, can just hold parry forward to parry the rest until a specified length of time where you wouldn't be hit passes?

Well I meam mostly for things like Robo's laser
really when hits are very fast between each other
but yes

Well I meam mostly for things like Robo's laser
really when hits are very fast between each other
but yes

You get about 13f I believe, which equates to about four and a half taps per second to keep the parry on. Pretty intensive for longer supers, like Robo's lasers.

A successful Diamond Deflector can now combo into any other move... including more Diamond Deflector. Deflect EVERYTHING!!!!!

Alternatively, just make deflected projectiles fly towards the initial source of the projectile. Could make deflecting air lasers/balls much more interesting.

A successful Diamond Deflector can now combo into any other move... including more Diamond Deflector. Deflect EVERYTHING!!!!!
From what I understand in that sentence, it's pretty much alreay the case.

From what I understand in that sentence, it's pretty much alreay the case.
Imagine a deflector that, on deflect, has no cool down. Able to machine-gun anything.

Imagine a deflector that, on deflect, has no cool down. Able to machine-gun anything.
It currently has 19f of recovery when successful and invincible to projectiles during that recovery so you can actually keep deflecting as much as you want.
Now if you think 19f is too long, just try doing 3 DP motions per seconds without messing up and think if you really need less recovery.

Reactions: Datagram
Filia s.MP gets a vacuum effect on hit and block, one active frame before the extended part gets a hurtbox, and a few more hitbox pixels to hit all crouching enemy hurtboxes at any range.

Reactions: dragonos451
Maybe I'm thinking of startup, then? Yeah, come to think of it, most of my failed deflects are from being a smidge too late and getting hit during the start of the animation.

Point being more deflections! :D

Maybe I'm thinking of startup, then? Yeah, come to think of it, most of my failed deflects are from being a smidge too late and getting hit during the start of the animation.

Point being more deflections! :D
Except deflectors deflect from frame 1.
Git gud.

Reactions: pegglefrank
Squigly's :QCF::MP: now has negative edge and 3 less drawback frames.

Every one of Peacock's specials can be cancelled into teleport on hit, whiff or block.

Nobody does this but he can already dash+j.hk for an instant chair place, which is why i was sad when the imput was changed to j.2hk, making it harder.

so, can I cancel teleport into teleport ad infinitum?

Well I more meant attacking moves, I don't think you can really hit, whiff, or block a teleport.

Well I more meant attacking moves, I don't think you can really hit, whiff, or block a teleport.
what if it is that bomb teleport

Every one of Peacock's specials can be cancelled into teleport on hit, whiff or block.
you could've been a bit more specific...

During Install, PW armor moves have unlimited hits and have invulnerable startup, from after hatred guard ends, until the first active frame (i.e, not before hatred guard begins)

A man can dream...

Last edited: