• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Moderator Problems and Rule Clarification Requests

This is a place to discuss moderation and rules, not to ask for mod. Any further members asking for mod before applications open will be warned and have their post deleted.
I'd make a fantastic mod

I was recently unjustly banned from the General Fanart Thread by @Cellsai, and I demand to be unbanned immediately.

Here is what happened from the very beginning:
I would also like to note that in several conversations with Cellsai I've been told that he specifically will NOT act on trolling/derailing comments directed at me or my discussions (and has instead chosen to leave them up whilst editing/deleting my own attempts to explain myself) and instead has told me to live with/ignore them, even in cases where such posts specifically violate rules. He has also told me that I am one of the most despised people on Skullheart and that I bring this harsh treatment on myself due to my "obsession" with Squigly.

In summary, I've been picked on, shittalked about, had my reputation ruined, and now have been banned, all while NEVER seeking to cause conflict with ANYONE; the only times I have EVER negatively addressed anyone is when they've antagonized me first. There is NO reason I should have to be treated like this. UNBAN.

God, I hate forum drama.

God, I hate forum drama.
To be fair, you replied to stuff and flaunted what made everybody else angry all the time. You should have had the common sense to just post what you liked and be like Lil B and not give a hoot what others thought. Instead, you repeatedly replied to other people antagonizing you, thus extending the drama yourself. Because of this influx of posts that had nothing to do with the thread's original topic, you were banned, seeing as how you were the one continuing the drama. I understand that this is pretty much blaming the victim, but you really could have be a lot more graceful in the way you handled this. Instead, you consistently argued with people that you should have given no fucks about. You may have never been "seeking to cause conflict with anyone" but you went out of your way to extend conflict when it did arise, thus derailing the thread for everyone else that just wanted to post, on numerous occasions.

I also make this post to further highlight the hypocritical attitude toward me in the thread. ... I make a reply to Denizen to deal with it already... I also posted provocative Squigly art...
It's called provocative for a reason. It will provoke a response, in this case derailment of an art thread with more drama. Which is exactly what happened due to your actions.

Posting cool art without it being a big deal is honestly all I've ever wanted.
This in itself is continuing the discussion, and is most likely the reason you got banned.

In the end, not everyone on an online forum is going to agree about everything. They're called forums for a reason. You need to consider this, and realize that no matter where you go in life, someone exists that does not agree or is hostile to the opinion you have. You have to do what you will with that, and deal with it accordingly. You had Cell's approval to post, and if anything, if other people kept on giving you shit about it without you responding to them every time just about, they probably would have gotten infractions and you wouldn't be banned.

Last edited:
I assure you no one on staff is picking on anybody here. We don't mod respond without legitimate reason. Mods rarely go "rouge" so mods typically let other mods know why x action happened to y person. We are far too busy for anything significant like "picking on people" because that would require me for example, allocating x amount of dedicated precious time for 'picking on members' at random y forum member for my entertainment. I would rather just play SG or do something else if I'm that bored since time is precious. Not to mention I would be kicked out as a mod fast if I [or any other mod] abused their powers since our activities can be tracked. Stop being paranoid. Forum drama is as big as one makes it out to be.

About this specific issue, I stopped being involved [this is more @Cellsai thing now anyway] awhile ago mostly because of how ridiculous things escalated. Typically things don't escalate that badly if the problem was just from one side just saying.

Reactions: WarpedEcho
To be fair, you replied to stuff and flaunted what made everybody else angry all the time. You should have had the common sense to just post what you liked and be like Lil B and not give a hoot what others thought. Instead, you repeatedly replied to other people antagonizing you, thus extending the drama yourself. Because of this influx of posts that had nothing to do with the thread's original topic, you were banned, seeing as how you were the one continuing the drama. I understand that this is pretty much blaming the victim, but you really could have be a lot more graceful in the way you handled this. Instead, you consistently argued with people that you should have given no fucks about. You may have never been "seeking to cause conflict with anyone" but you went out of your way to extend conflict when it did arise, thus derailing the thread for everyone else that just wanted to post, on numerous occasions.

It's called provocative for a reason. It will provoke a response, in this case derailment of an art thread with more drama. Which is exactly what happened due to your actions.

This in itself is continuing the discussion, and is most likely the reason you got banned.

In the end, not everyone on an online forum is going to agree about everything. They're called forums for a reason. You need to consider this, and realize that no matter where you go in life, someone exists that does not agree or is hostile to the opinion you have. You have to do what you will with that, and deal with it accordingly. You had Cell's approval to post, and if anything, if other people kept on giving you shit about it without you responding to them every time just about, they probably would have gotten infractions and you wouldn't be banned.
Look I'm gonna agree with warped right now. Though i might not know the full story this should be good advice to anyone. And trust me I know thread/forum hate on this site.
The thing is you just gotta know that it's just random people from all over the world talkin about whatever comes to mind and with this it hate will come because people think that there is nothing that will stop them from doing so, (like in real life).

its kinda like the 3rd grade bully just ignore them and then they have no power over you. I mean sure they are a lot older, like for example 23, and should know better. But the Internet allows them an outlet that they don't have in real life and when you think about it, it is pretty sad. When people take joy in other's misery but again if you don't give them any attention they have no power over you and then they will move on to the next person. This isn't saying that people should just let bullies bully, I would just say one reply to them and if that doesn't work PM a moderator and move on. The only way trolls win is if you feed them.
Just avoid common forum trolls like @Denizen next time I have already had many times with him hate blasting before, and he has publicly already stated that he wants to publicly shame me. You can't let it get to you just move on, trust me his attitude and actions can do nothing to a person that has good self worth.
Also I was there for the attack on your thread and yes it was a mess with @McRad and others asking for it to be taken down. But have you SEEN my threads I get hate on them all the time from trolls. But it doesn't matter to me I never complain to the mods and you know why... because I trust that anyone with half a brain can see obvious trolls when it happens. I almost WANT to keep their comments up and do you know why, it is because now people can see how dumb they act for the stupidest things because their actions speak louder than words.

Also I thought I was the most hated on SH from what the trolls tell me. huh well that's nice at least for me I guess.

Also sorry for any spelling mistakes posted on my phone.

Last edited:
snipsnop

lemme pop your bubble, cool?

people are shaming you for this squigly shtick because though you post some good, pure squigly fan art, the main posts seen by you appear antagonizing and they mostly consist of her butt.
no lie.
the reason people do not complain about NSFW about underage characters such as peacock or filia is because nobody has made a "peacock appreciation thread" or a "filia appreciation thread" and praised them as if the love for these characters should be a cult or consistently posted pictures of their ass and tits. deny this all you want, but this is generally what is witnessed by most forum members.
everyone grows upset at your content because you are making this community look bad as a whole with this (tbh) creepy affection and the pretentious post above where you basically attack multiple people, such as denizen, for feeling uncomfortable at your content. i saw what you posted in that thread, and that came off as rude and pretentious. i would certainly agree with cellsai that you are rubbing in the fact that he cleared the rule. if denizen and other people voice their opinion in a rude manner, then that's fine, but stop trying to retaliate because that gets you in trouble. not them.
i definitely am not comfortable with the way you act about squigly. i actually have had multiple reactions in which people did not appreciate it or feel okay with it, either. not at the content itself, but because there was so or too much of it.

tbh, this is why that appreciation thread, OR ANY APPRECIATION THREAD IN GENERAL, shouldn't exist. it's making squigly herself look bad, and you being rude to people about basically not agreeing with you about how beautiful of a "blue goddess" she is is certainly not helping. in fact, that only fans the flames for the reason that

that thread itself should be locked down.

i do not know what it will take to get this through your head that it is not that people dislike you, but they dislike your actions and the content of her that your post. i'm not trying to minimod, but if he cannot get himself straight and realize that not only are cellsai's actions just, but his actions are crossing the line, maybe taking away that thread is a just punishment/action. the thread was restricted at first in the beginning, and it should have stayed that way because nothing good is coming out of it at this point (unless that's already been done).

maybe i'm in the wrong and so are my actions/this post, but i most certainly don't think what he is stating and demanding is right.

by the way,
I was recently unjustly banned from the General Fanart Thread by @Cellsai, and I demand to be unbanned immediately.
this is most certainly not helping your case. i do not think cellsai would appreciate being told how to do his job.

In summary, I've been picked on, shittalked about, had my reputation ruined, and now have been banned, all while NEVER seeking to cause conflict with ANYONE; the only times I have EVER negatively addressed anyone is when they've antagonized me first. There is NO reason I should have to be treated like this. UNBAN.
there is no reason for you to treat others in the same manner, and just because they are rude does not make your actions right.
if you cannot remain calm while others are supposedly being rude and "trying to purposely antagonize you", then i do not see why you are even on the internet because this happens every single day. your situation is not special, and if you think that you deserve special treatment for it, you are flat-out wrong.

sorry if i crossed the line, but i think it needs to be said.
not trying to attack him personally. i apologize if it came off that way.
and i'm sorry if i posted this while a mod made a statement that said to drop the topic.

no, you cannot report me and accuse me of trolling you for presenting the opinion of a lot of users on this forum. i'm not even trying to antagonize you, i'm speaking in a colloquial and yet eloquent manner that represents a casual/serious view on your actions and the whole ordeal.

Last edited:
Uh, "No Fun Allowed" rule?
People seem to flaunt that rule around like it's nothing even though Cellsai had said it many times in the art thread and that also happens to Number 13 too on the Off-topic thread. This isn't a nudge to any of the mods and is purely a question since the clear and complete rule has never been stated about "No Fun Allowed" and only those three words are being used many times.

denizen got a temp ban at that time for his actions.

despite the fact that both underage AND provocative Squigly content had been posted before with no complaint
there was pic dumping threads all over the place before, there was no complaint either. Still got removed.

You can't do something and say you're not doing it at the same time. That's not how it works.

I make a reply to Denizen to deal with it already and am warned
quoting the same post from cellsai your link leads to :
Drop this subject.
Looks like you didn't.

My reputation unjustly damaged
You can't choose what your reputation is. Others do.

prompts me to speak back up with this post
Just a detail : the first reason we spoiler things in the art thread is to avoid making the page gigantic. Nothing related to the issue at hand, just wanted to precise this. I know, most people don't do it. They should.

This is perfectly fine
fumako just got warned. Should he have been temp ban? Dunno.

one final warning to drop all discussion on this subject under penalty of warning/ban, and (THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT), I do just that and don't bring it up again in my next post
Considering a lot of your replies during the various underage arguments consisted in posting more NSFW squigly pics, I wouldn't be surprised some people considered your last post as a "fuck you and deal with it" reply. I took it that way, at least.

Every trolling post I see in the page this link leads to has a "user got warned for that post" banner.

and has instead chosen to leave them up whilst editing/deleting my own attempts to explain myself
Take this conversation to PMs.
The attacking posts were left on the thread to warn others, as this way people can see what gets you warned.
Yours were simply disregarding his ask to take the conversation to PMs, and so got deleted. No warning, so no reason to leave them in the thread.

the only times I have EVER negatively addressed anyone is when they've antagonized me first.
You can also use the report button instead. Not before or after replying to them. INSTEAD. Would probably make the mods more inclined to help you.

all while NEVER seeking to cause conflict with ANYONE
Then you're doing something horribly wrong, because there are quite a few people who think that's your main goal in this forum.

God, I hate forum drama
was about to say something about that. Instead I'll just think it very loud.

Reactions: Jimbob and Magma442
You can't say you hate forum drama then immediately do something that entices more drama. That's like, the weirdest form of deflection.

Everyone gets hit with the moderator stuff, including myself.

I don't think it's fair for you to take the "I am victimized/demonized" stance when you have a thread where you practically post softcore and get away with it, while no-one else does it?

I don't think it's fair for you to drag private messages out into the open-- but that already came to bite you in the butt?

I don't think it's fair for you to demonize Cellsai for doing his job

I don't think it's fair for you to assume everyone else is demonizing you for having an extremely defensive stance on the fictional character you like. If you are willing to demonstrate such appreciation of something, you are also subjecting yourself to people who may not agree or will make it their mission to let you know they don't agree;

Your reputation is crafted from your personality, public attitude and preferences. Whether or not your reputation should be positive or negative is up to your actions and public display.

Really, people are picking on you for posting almost-nudes and then getting really upset when you feel like they're insulting the character or your preferences ( of which, judging by your posting history, includes females under 18, preferably undead, and usually of their asses. ), or at least, that's as much as I can gather from the last few pages of the Squiggly Appreciation Thread...?

oh while writing this post I decided to check your profile for what you were warned for-- you posted on Denizen's.. profile wall? then on your information about yourself you say "Squigly is literally my wife kthx" ???. I think you and DJAzure may have some similar topics to discuss regarding these issues, heh.

hint: I don't feel strongly one way or the other about you but this is pretty much what I gathered from the whole page of this about you, heh.

on another note: I kind of want to make a Wakfu appreciation thread and see how far that goes, simply because damn that show is awesome.

edit: I forgot to be really clear: You totally look like a pervert online and it creeps people out, a lot. A LOT
edit2: simple things like changing your subtitle to "Exhaust" only further make it clear you're looking for drama, not trying to stop it!!

on another note: I kind of want to make a Wakfu appreciation thread and see how far that goes, simply because damn that show is awesome.

sorry for the random comment, but wakfu is amazing.
but yes, i agree with this post.

Reactions: Denizen
I'm not going to do a detailed itemized rebuttal of all the things LockJaw has stated above. If anyone wants to have a look through the General Fanart thread you will probably get a pretty clear indicator of why he's banned from there.

However, I will summarize: LockJaw has posted Squigly art in the Fanart thread, which is totally fine, but many people complained. I defended him on this point and gave warnings to many users who were making a big deal of it. Lockjaw then continued to antagonize people with backhanded remarks or asides in most of his posts. Had he continued to just post Squigly art in the thread, it would have been totally fine - but he didn't. Instead he continually made jabs at other forum members and rubbed my ruling of "Yes you can post sexy Squigly art" in everyone's faces.
I have been in discussions with Lockjaw about this whole thing in PMs for a long time and he continually refuses to listen to my requests on the subject so it finally came to him being removed from the thread.

tl;dr I felt his actions in that thread did not warrant a full ban from the forum, but his actions in the thread were causing nothing but trouble despite repeated warnings. I 100% stand by my decision to remove him from it.

the reason people do not complain about NSFW about underage characters such as peacock or filia is because nobody has made a "peacock appreciation thread" or a "filia appreciation thread" and praised them as if the love for these characters should be a cult or consistently posted pictures of their ass and tits. deny this all you want, but this is generally what is witnessed by most forum members.

On a related note, I have noticed that a lot of people bring up the issue of the "Squigly Appreciation Thread" when for the most part it functions identically to the other general character threads, though there are admittedly far more art postings in it - which, guess what, I told LockJaw to cut back on and he continued to do anyway. I'm going to rename that thread and reshape the opening post to make it a little more standardized.

Uh, "No Fun Allowed" rule?
People seem to flaunt that rule around like it's nothing even though Cellsai had said it many times in the art thread and that also happens to Number 13 too on the Off-topic thread. This isn't a nudge to any of the mods and is purely a question since the clear and complete rule has never been stated about "No Fun Allowed" and only those three words are being used many times.
I honestly don't quite understand what you mean here. Can you explain that again?

I honestly don't quite understand what you mean here. Can you explain that again?
In previous discussions where we do have 'fun' or is considered to be having fun you or other mods in this case said that we're not allowed to, not in a particular way too, it's just "(A few lines of words to describe the problem) and then skip to the ambiguous No Fun Allowed rule". I don't quite understand what it means by that.

Sorry if this problem doesn't occur anymore in discussions, but this one rule kept bugging me and I need to ask it away as soon as possible.

In previous discussions where we do have 'fun' or is considered to be having fun you or other mods in this case said that we're not allowed to, not in a particular way too, it's just "(A few lines of words to describe the problem) and then skip to the ambiguous No Fun Allowed rule". I don't quite understand what it means by that.

Sorry if this problem doesn't occur anymore in discussions, but this one rule kept bugging me and I need to ask it away as soon as possible.
'No Fun Allowed' is not an actual rule. It's just something that people usually say when us mods step in to stop an off-topic discussion or do some other moderator action. It's basically people complaining that we're spoiling all their fun.
It's a meme based on this image from an old Sonic the Hedgehog comic.

3e3.jpg
I think in this case you're referring to my post in the General Fanart Thread.

I tried to be reasonable in here. I defended the posting of sexy Squigly posts in here because it's everyone's right to do that as per the forum rules. @LockjawsSaga has repeatedly rubbed this ruling in the face of others and generally made a nuisance of himself in this thread while under the guise of just posting Squigly art and I've had enough, so he will now be banned from this topic.

I know everyone likes to throw around the "No Fun Allowed" sign when I show up in threads, but I try to use moderator actions as rarely as I can. I really hate having to resort to banning people, even from just specific threads like this but I've just had enough in here.

What I mean here is that I'm not trying to stop people having fun. I'm trying to do my job, which is to have this forum be a place where they can discuss all things Skullgirls. Part of that job is often redirecting or outright stopping some conversations to get the discussion back on topic. To a lot of people this looks like I just don't want people to have any fun and all discussions must be 100% serious, which is obviously not true.

Reactions: WayForger and Sydoh
'No Fun Allowed' is not an actual rule. It's just something that people usually say when us mods step in to stop an off-topic discussion or do some other moderator action. It's basically people complaining that we're spoiling all their fun.
Ah, okay. Thanks for the reassurance.

Multiple accusations of me posting NSFW Squigly art in the Squigly Appreciation Thread
I have never once posted anything that could be even slightly considered NSFW in neither the current Squigly thread nor the previous one. Check it for yourselves and see. I even say in the opening post to keep pictures PG. The lies being told about me are outrageous.

SEXUALLY provocative. There is no reason my posts should've "provoked" ANY kind of response to begin with when no lewd/nsfw art posted before me ever did.

the main posts seen by you appear antagonizing and they mostly consist of her butt.
Fucking REALLY. You're saying out of my ENTIRE post history, the only thing I've ever posted about is Squigly's butt. Again, this shit is outrageous.

there was pic dumping threads all over the place before, there was no complaint either. Still got removed.
That's not my fucking point. My point is that I was the only one who's ever been singled out on this, even when there are people here who actively draw Skullgirls porn.

You can also use the report button instead. Not before or after replying to them. INSTEAD. Would probably make the mods more inclined to help you.
Did you not see where I specifically said "I ask for moderator intervention and am offered none"? Learn to fucking read.

I forgot to be really clear: You totally look like a pervert online and it creeps people out, a lot. A LOT
Nice coming from you, considering you're the one who actually APPROVED of my initial Squigly post. If you'd never said anything I would've taken it that no one was interested and none of this shit would've ever happened.

edit2: simple things like changing your subtitle to "Exhaust" only further make it clear you're looking for drama, not trying to stop it!!
Uh no, I changed it to that before this even happened. Pay attention next time.

I can already see people telling me I'm being too pissy in this post, but I have every right to be. All my valid contribution, and it apparently amounts to NOTHING to you people. No matter what I do and no matter how friendly I am, I've always been constantly attacked here, and now shit like THIS happens. Tell me again how I'M supposed to be the villain here?

@Cellsai Remember when you said that we need to stop taking this conversation back up again?
I guess Lockjaws didn't listen.
One of the main points of this thread is so that people who are unhappy with moderation rulings can voice their complaints and have them discussed, which is what LockJaws is doing. Please don't be a jerk, Hidgerknight.

@Cellsai Remember when you said that we need to stop taking this conversation back up again?
I guess Lockjaws didn't listen.
Don't talk like I'm not here.

What he actually said is he told YOU to take your discussion to PMs when you posted on Denizen's wall that I'm getting lots of hate now. This is still a moderation/forum issue, and I am well within my rights to discuss it here.

Lock, why do you feel the need to talk constantly about Squigly and why in that way. Why do you bring these things in public. Why do you want people in a public forum to know.
It's pretty clear that you make your posts for only your own pleasure, because everyone else either doesn't care or doesn't find it appropriate. You can use your personal folders or random image sites to spam Squigly's butt, but this is a place of public discussion. You don't seem to want to obtain any sort of discussion.

One of the main points of this thread is so that people who are unhappy with moderation rulings can voice their complaints and have them discussed, which is what LockJaws is doing. Please don't be a jerk, Hidgerknight.

Don't talk like I'm not here.

What he actually said is he told YOU to take your discussion to PMs when you posted on Denizen's wall that I'm getting lots of hate now. This is still a moderation/forum issue, and I am well within my rights to discuss it here.

Too many misunderstandings that I have made >_<
Well, I guess I'll make it up to that with another question regarding the state of the Offtopic subforum since I don't exactly want to be a part of the problem.
Okay, so, Media dumps. Are we still allowed to post them on old threads that require you to post pictures of 'X' or videos of 'Y'? Or no?
A good example is this thread. Even though it's inactive I would like to ask first if I am still allowed to post car crash sounds in any way shape or form or not.

Last edited:
Lock, why do you feel the need to talk constantly about Squigly and why in that way. Why do you bring these things in public. Why do you want people in a public forum to know.
It's pretty clear that you make your posts for only your own pleasure, because everyone else either doesn't care or doesn't find it appropriate. You can use your personal folders or random image sites to spam Squigly's butt, but this is a place of public discussion. You don't seem to want to obtain any sort of discussion.
Again, you're saying that all I have EVER done is post/talk about Squigly in a sexual manner, which couldn't be further from the truth. Was I just invisible to you people before posting in the fanart thread or something?

Also, if you weren't going to address any of my points, you should've sent this in PM, which I advise everyone else who has a personal problem with me to do from here on.

Fucking REALLY. You're saying out of my ENTIRE post history, the only thing I've ever posted about is Squigly's butt. Again, this shit is outrageous.

i'm guessing your reading grades were poor or below average in gradeschool.
strange, since you accused dragonos of not being able to read.

Did you not see where I specifically said "I ask for moderator intervention and am offered none"? Learn to fucking read.

if you'd like to discuss hypocrisy, we can revisit that post you made demanding to be unbanned, and i can reiterate what i said all over again.
in a different manner.
so that maybe.
you'll understand.

people are shaming you for this squigly shtick because though you post some good, pure squigly fan art, the main posts seen by you appear antagonizing and they mostly consist of her butt.
no lie.

do not try and twist my words. i am well aware of what i have wrote, but can you say the same?

which I advise everyone else who has a personal problem with me to do from here on.

no one has a personal problem. everyone here is addressing your ridiculous actions, including dissecting our posts bit-by-bit and contorting them to your advantage.

though people here actively illustrate Skullgirls porn, a rule has since then been made against that: no outright porn. not only that, i recall someone posting Fortune porn in the art thread, Cellsai immediately said, "Please don't," and they obeyed.
it was clear from then on that it was not allowed, and people were like, "k, w/e."
stop attacking others to draw attentions away from what you brought here to discuss.

Last edited:
i'm guessing your reading grades were poor or below average in gradeschool.
strange, since you accused dragonos of not being able to read. if you'd like to discuss hypocrisy, we can revisit that post you made demanding to be unbanned, and i can reiterate what i said all over again.
in a different manner.
so that maybe.
you'll understand.
My point stands. You're saying that the majority of what I post is sexual content of Squigly, and I'm saying that is complete horseshit.
the main posts seen by you... mostly consist of her butt.
I have not twisted ANYTHING, that is exactly what you are saying. If that isn't the case, I don't need to learn how to read, YOU need to learn how to better phrase your statements.

My point stands. You're saying that the majority of what I post is sexual content of Squigly, and I'm saying that is complete horseshit. I have not twisted ANYTHING, that is exactly what you are saying. If that isn't the case, I don't need to learn how to read, YOU need to learn how to better phrase your statements.

comparing your posts in the general art thread to the latest you've posted in the squigly thread (which, by the way, i follow that thread because i like squigly, but have not seen any posts as of late), yes, i think you do post mostly squigly butt.
i have phrased myself perfectly clear.
you are not understanding because your stubbornness and denial that you are wrong have clouded your judgement.
most speak from what they see. if that is what others are getting from your posts, then it is on you, not them.

the only thing I've ever posted about is Squigly's butt.
only thing I've ever posted
only
lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Denizen
yes, i think you do post mostly squigly butt.
Are you fucking kidding me?

I've been posting here since the end of last summer, and I had ONLY started posting in the Fanart thread late January. I'd posted DOZENS of non-sexual Squigly pics in the old Squigly thread. I have over 200+ messages, and of them, ONLY SEVEN contain sexual Squigly content, ALL OF WHICH posted in ONE THREAD, and within the last SIX WEEKS. And you're still trying to push that the MAJORITY of what I post is lewd Squigly art?

I'm fucking done with you. Not only can't you read, but you also can't count. Someone please address my points while NOT ignoring reality.

And you're still trying to push that the MAJORITY of what I post is lewd Squigly art?

I'm fucking done with you. Not only can't you read, but you also can't count. Someone please address my points while NOT ignoring reality.

why do you think everyone is pointing fingers at your posts? no one's ignoring reality.
we're calling what we see. it seems you didn't have a reputation with people other than fellow squigly fans until you started getting in trouble. you act as if people don't monitor what goes on in threads.
cellsai banned you from that thread for what he saw.
please get off your high horse and join us here at ground level.
let me put it this way
" w o u l d y o u k i n d l y ? "

I'm honestly gonna have to play the devil's advocate and sorta side with Lockjaws here. I may not know anyone here well, but outside the Fanart thread, I hardly see any issues. Yes, I've seen the Squigly appreciation thread, it really isn't that big a thing, IMO, and Lockjaws has done quite a bit for the fan game community on here. However, I do have to agree that the biggest issue here is the responses to others. I didn't even see a problem with the pcitures posted, I guess the issue was with the rampent off-topic discussions chains that amounted from the Squigly art. Based on everything, I can see why Lockjaws was banned from it, however it wouldn't be a problem if they were to rein in some of the replying to conversations that should die at the start (like the underage arguement.)

Take my points however you like, I probably have the smallest amount of say towards anything here anyways.

I have never once posted anything that could be even slightly considered NSFW in neither the current Squigly thread nor the previous one...

SEXUALLY provocative. There is no reason my posts should've "provoked" ANY kind of response to begin with when no lewd/nsfw art posted before me ... Tell me again how I'M supposed to be the villain here?

I don't know if you've ever had a job, but sexually provocative media is Not Safe For Work. In addition, a lot of people become offended by the notion of posting sexually provocative underage necrophilia. Compared to eldritch abomination (don't exist in real life), Cat girl that became immortal due to magic rocks, or pw(bondage? however is also under aged) a lot more people are likely to get offended by Squigly. Your incessant arguing with everyone doesn't help your case, especially when you start swearing in your posts and nitpicking replies to help your case. I addressed a decent amount of your initial post, yet you choose to pick mine only for getting on your case about nsfw stuff being provocative. Which you were wrong about. I see no reason for you to be unbanned from the fanart thread. You made it unstable, just as you are making this thread unstable. The hole you're digging will only get deeper. This I think is my last response to you. There's a reason I don't typically frequent nongameplay boards :^)

especially when you start swearing in your posts and nitpicking replies to help your case.
Don't you dare "tone police" me. I have absolutely NO obligation to be "nice" to anyone when they rampantly attack me. I'm pissed, and rightfully so.

You made it unstable
@Muro, @StairwaytoDolphinCreature and @Denizen made the thread unstable when they caused conflict and drama by saying I was posting "disgusting corpse butt" (which according to the mods is perfectly okay, yet nothing I'd said was). As I've repeatedly said, I did NOT start any of this, yet people are treating me like this is MY fault. How is this at all fair?

just as you are making this thread unstable
Make all the claims you want, I'm NOT just going to sit by idly as people character assassinate me. You're goddamn right I'm going to fight it.

You're assassinating your own character. You need to have a sense of personal responsibility and own up to the fact that you have behaved poorly, and need to make a change. If you continue in this manner, you will likely earn a permanent ban, and have nobody to blame but yourself.

You can either hear me and actually listen, or you can put me in the pile of people you feel are persecuting you unfairly. If getting banned will somehow give you a sense of vindication, so be it; do what you have to do. It's your call.

Look @LockjawsSaga , look at @Night Phyre 's comment and please listen to it and just drop the subject. And even if you are/were/was being judged wrongly then just prove them wrong. It is never that hard, all you have to do is prove to everyone that you are not the guy people say you are. You can achieve this by just improving yourself and building a better image of yourself as well. Now you can't accomplish this by just continuing this train of hate and denial, because lets be honest here you did post more pictures that you knew was going to antagonize the people that are uncomfortable with suggestive tones, and you did this only because @Cellsai defended your one post so you felt invincible to moderation because you had a "in" with a moderator. Hell you are given more rule freedom than most people with the Appreciation thread, (as it could've just been closed down instantly because it could have just gone into the general fan art threads, (again not to say that it should be shut down as that would be unfair to others who go there but yadda yadda yadda))

PLEASE for the love of GOD! Just drop this move on and better yourself to prove to others that you are a person who deserves to be respected. If you can do that with your actions I could see you getting unbanned in about a week (at the least) to a month (provided that you apologize to @Cellsai for the drama)

If you do another comment here with an intent to attack mods for doing their job! You WILL get a perma-ban

Look I know how annoying and hateful common trolls like @Denizen and others can bem but bullies only get power when you give them attention, they need someone to distract them from being alone with themselves, because no matter how much you hate being with them, bullies will always hate themselves more, and that's why they need to to distract them from spending time with someone they hate, themselves. Why do you think there are so many trolls on forums/the internet in the first place!

If you give them nothing they can't take anything way.

Look I'm not trying to tear you down or anything but you HAVE to listen to me or you will lose everything.

that's not how you write a haiku.
5-7-5, correct? it's been a bit since i've done one of these.
alright, here we go.

lockjaw please stop it
forum is in disarray
squigly is now kil

yay

*dances around LockJawsSaga conversation minefield*
Too many misunderstandings that I have made >_<
Well, I guess I'll make it up to that with another question regarding the state of the Offtopic subforum since I don't exactly want to be a part of the problem.
Okay, so, Media dumps. Are we still allowed to post them on old threads that require you to post pictures of 'X' or videos of 'Y'? Or no?
A good example is this thread. Even though it's inactive I would like to ask first if I am still allowed to post car crash sounds in any way shape or form or not.
I should answer this since I'm the mod for that area and caught this despite that other conversation happening here...

Media dump threads are only banned in OT. To clarify they are threads that the title/op blatantly encourages the dumping of media for the purposes of the thread as opposed to general discussion so don't confuse this as you can't post videos/pictures in OT threads period. Exception is of course image macros which I believe is near global ban. About that thread in question, it shouldn't even belong in OT to begin with since the OP made it SG relevant. Good catch because I'm sure there are a few OT threads that slipped between the cracks that technically shouldn't belong anymore.

Reactions: WarpedEcho
I'm honestly gonna have to play the devil's advocate and sorta side with Lockjaws here. I may not know anyone here well, but outside the Fanart thread, I hardly see any issues. Yes, I've seen the Squigly appreciation thread, it really isn't that big a thing, IMO, and Lockjaws has done quite a bit for the fan game community on here. However, I do have to agree that the biggest issue here is the responses to others. I didn't even see a problem with the pcitures posted, I guess the issue was with the rampent off-topic discussions chains that amounted from the Squigly art. Based on everything, I can see why Lockjaws was banned from it, however it wouldn't be a problem if they were to rein in some of the replying to conversations that should die at the start (like the underage arguement.)

This actually has some of the major pertinent points to this issue.
Outside of the fanart thread there are very few real issues with Lockjaw, which is exactly why he was banned from only the Fanart thread. The pictures he posted in the thread are fine, as I've said, but the manner in which he posts those images and his follow up comments when people complain about them or him IS the problem.

When someone insults or trolls another user in the general art forum, I step in and tell them to stop, and in most cases they do. The conversation ends and we all move on with our lives. Lockjaw refuses to let things go in that thread and suffers from "Must get the last word in" syndrome, regularly leaving snide or sullen comments at the end of all his posts, after I've told everyone to stop.

If Lockjaw simply posted the occasional, "Hey, look at this sexy Squigly art" and left it at that we'd all be fine, but the fact is he doesn't. Even when he just posts Squigly art it is often posted in such a way as to antagonize other users while under the guise of just posting more art. Despite my avatar, I'm not a robot and am capable of reading between the lines on obvious insidious and aggravating posts that do not literally break rules. One of his last posts in the thread was exactly that - to make it even more clear he followed up that post with a comment on Denizen's profile directly referencing that post.

He has caused nothing but problems in that thread, and even though he often did not start those problems he has shown a repeated inability to let them drop once they've gotten going.