• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

USA New England thread - Not UK

Thinking about it more, and because there are now people who are disappointed I'm not streaming UNIEL, I think I may have it on Skullgirls until the UNIEL tournament starts then switch it over. If Ceno is going we should have two setups for Skullgirls so even if I switch mine over we'll still have Skulls and Girls.
I'll point out we should probably be trying to keep Skullgirls hype up going into GUTS.

I'll point out we should probably be trying to keep Skullgirls hype up going into GUTS.
UNIEL is also at GUTS and has a $250 pot bonus.

Have you seen Waldsteins hurtbox, I don't know why I spent $30 on this game
Is his infinite banned at tournaments? Cause if not I want to enter.

UNIEL is also at GUTS and has a $250 pot bonus.
Ah, that would do it then.

Skullgirls should have a bonus where you get a nice set of pots from Williams-Sonoma.

Ah, that would do it then.

Skullgirls should have a bonus where you get a nice set of pots from Williams-Sonoma.
Yo real talk I can make that happen.

any kind of pot...errr pots would do :)

also, im gunna be early tonght I think, anyone else showing up early? Is there anywhere to grab a beer nearby? I'm so lonely

any kind of pot...errr pots would do :)

also, im gunna be early tonght I think, anyone else showing up early? Is there anywhere to grab a beer nearby? I'm so lonely
Yo if you're early grab me a house stick and protect it with your life

Yo real talk I can make that happen.
I was thinking about scraping up 200 for a pot bonus and dump it all mysterious like. But then I realized that my continued function as a person who pays bills was relying on myself winning my own pot bonus, so I had to rethink my strategy.

Happening this friday? Was wondering cause Game King is happening Saturday.

Happening this friday? Was wondering cause Game King is happening Saturday.
Generally the reason we don't meet the weekend before a tournament is because Icky would have to make the drive to Framingham twice in two days. This is, for multiple reasons, not relevant for this tournament, so I was planning on going to GU on Friday as usual.

As long as at least one other is there this Friday, I will be too.

Reactions: mcpeanuts
I should be there too

I would love to be there.

I would love to be there.
I requested Friday and Saturday off. I'm tired of not playing video games outside my house. I find out Thursday if I'm off. I'll probably call out even if I'm on, though. We can probably get you there Friday, and maybe Saturday. Keep your fingers crossed.

Friday is the only day I can make it, since I work till 2am on saturday night. Also fun story I looked up how long it would take to drive from pawtucket to my house in newport and how long the bus would take. Bus is 2 hours and driving is 45 minutes. Buses are crazy.

Going to try and come this Friday. If I can't get dropped off/picked up (I should be able to get at least one), train is only like 5 bucks each way. If that's the case, I'd need someone to get me from from the station then back between 11 and 12 (I think that's the last train.). I know peanuts said he might be able to last week and then my family needed help moving so I never figured it out.

Going to try and come this Friday. If I can't get dropped off/picked up (I should be able to get at least one), train is only like 5 bucks each way. If that's the case, I'd need someone to get me from from the station then back between 11 and 12 (I think that's the last train.). I know peanuts said he might be able to last week and then my family needed help moving so I never figured it out.
I should be able to pick you up/drop you off.

Reactions: LordCeno
Yo can I make it? Like I don't like pizza but I can make it. Least I can do for you dudes.

Hey guys. Before anyone makes any Pizza I feel like I should say that there's gonna be 8 people there by my count (I'll have two guests). One slice a piece sounds like a pretty short lived SSJSGBFF Pizza Party.

Lets buy a couple pizzas then. Maybe even 3, if we're daring.

Yo I don't want to make 3 pizzas, count me out of this.

Reactions: Uzumakihero
Oh, right, sorry. I forgot you were a person.

Reactions: Natezer
Hey if we have 8 people let's do some crazy stuff and make it special. Also @Ravage Dingo and @WayForger any chance you guys can show up too? We'd have 10 whole* people.

*Assuming everyone makes it there in one piece

Hey if we have 8 people let's do some crazy stuff and make it special. Also @Ravage Dingo and @WayForger any chance you guys can show up too? We'd have 10 whole* people.

I was planning on hiring a magician to cut me in half so that I could sneak in to baggage for free on the train.

If we have 8 or more people would anyone wanna do like a $1 tournament?

Alright so... I'm not going to be home again. Missing this week, feeling terrible because I wanna go but can not...
Hopefully when school starts back up I'll be in a better position to get their more often. x.x

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW, I don't even get an invite. RIP Sorc
Oh dang, DDS is trying to come? Guyyyyyyyys, I caaaaan't gooooooooh. I need to keep up appearances, never actually meeting him in person. Need to keep him wondering whether or not I really exist.

Alright, seriously though, I'm confirmed off work Friday and Saturday. Need to confirm a course of action for @Natezer.

Who, what, when, where?

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW, I don't even get an invite. RIP Sorc
You don't get an invite because you have no option. You have to be there.
If we have 8 or more people would anyone wanna do like a $1 tournament?
I think that would be cool. If we do something special on the stream that'd be tight.

Also all of you beautiful people here's a heads up:

Next week Friday is gonna be on the 29th. I'm driving back to school on the 30th and getting up in the morning to do so. This means there is a chance that this week will be the last time I'll be at GU/get to see you guys until GUTS. Still not sure whether or not I can go next Friday but I'll try to find out.