• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

USA New England thread - Not UK

So, I'mma leave this here. I trust you gentlemen will know what to do with this.
Yo does she have skulls on her nails? That's cool.

I'm just going to throw this in. How many of you guys are in west MA. Cause I'm looking for some local matches yo

It takes two to make a community we can get the ball rolling

I'm just going to throw this in. How many of you guys are in west MA. Cause I'm looking for some local matches yo
I missed this, uh there's definitely Street Fighter players in Western MA, I know that's where like Alex Smith, Justo, Domo although Domo's moving, some other people. I don't know what they got for Skullgirls. BUT, since those people go to GU, maybe one of them could give you a ride.

I missed this, uh there's definitely Street Fighter players in Western MA, I know that's where like Alex Smith, Justo, Domo although Domo's moving, some other people. I don't know what they got for Skullgirls. BUT, since those people go to GU, maybe one of them could give you a ride.
Do you have their contact info or stuff? I would love to come GU to play some games :)

Do you have their contact info or stuff? I would love to come GU to play some games :)
Yeah I could ask them. Alex is right on the border of Amherst so I'll ask him first.

Yeah I could ask them. Alex is right on the border of Amherst so I'll ask him first.
Oh shit that would be awesome man. Thanks alot

Reactions: mcpeanuts
@joshb911 sorry man I did ask Alex but he is apparently not planning on staying very late tonight, so he said he didn't want to pick someone up. The other people from Western MA that are going tonight are more like Springfield so it would be kinda out of their way. :(

Shiiieet.... Oh well thanks for the good looks my man. Maybe I'll catch you guys another time (gotta train some more any ways 0_o)

Shiiieet.... Oh well thanks for the good looks my man. Maybe I'll catch you guys another time (gotta train some more any ways 0_o)
Kay. Maybe he could give you a ride to the monthly next Saturday, I can talk to Alex about that tonight. He for reals lives in the same town as you, this should be doable.

Kay. Maybe he could give you a ride to the monthly next Saturday, I can talk to Alex about that tonight. He for reals lives in the same town as you, this should be doable.
LOL its all good dude its not the end of the world. I dont want to be a burden on you guys whenever he feels up to it I'm down I just need to know in advance so I can call out of work "sick"

Hey guys I got alot of stuff going on this weekend so unfortunately I'm not going to be able to make GU :(......... Peanuts whens the next event going to be?

Heads up folks, no fight night this Friday due to the tournament. See y'all Saturday.
Hey guys I got alot of stuff going on this weekend so unfortunately I'm not going to be able to make GU :(......... Peanuts whens the next event going to be?
I don't know. They aren't usually announced until 2-3 weeks before the tournament. Some time in November, presumably.

Heads up folks, no fight night this Friday due to the tournament. See y'all Saturday.

I don't know. They aren't usually announced until 2-3 weeks before the tournament. Some time in November, presumably.
Alright sweet Ill keep checking in to see when it is. I really want to make one of these before the end of the year

Alright sweet Ill keep checking in to see when it is. I really want to make one of these before the end of the year
There should be 1 or 2 more before then yeah. I'll make an event thread as soon as I know when it is. Hope to see you there!

When does everyone plan on wrapping things up? While I am stuck at work till 4 today, I may still head out there once I get out if people are gonna be there.

When does everyone plan on wrapping things up? While I am stuck at work till 4 today, I may still head out there once I get out if people are gonna be there.
I am probably not staying that long, and I'm bringing the setup, so... :(

Hey guys, it's been 70 billion years (maybe 75 billion, I lost count) since I've button mashed on a fight stick. I'm thinking of going up to GU this Friday, would people be there (@mcpeanuts @LordCeno @DaydreamingSorc @Deer @dMags ?) @Natezer @Zidiane would you guys want to come with me?

Sorry for the super long mia, I've been busy with school and soul searching. I've missed you guys though, and I miss having fun at GU before I was getting unreasonably mad at video games!

Last edited:
WHAAAAAAT ICKYYYYYYYY YOU'RE BAAAAAAACK! <3 <3 <3

Reactions: Icky
WHAAAAAAT ICKYYYYYYYY YOU'RE BAAAAAAACK! <3 <3 <3
Haha xD You didn't answer my question! Would this Friday work for you for GU?

Woah welcome back Icky. I won't be there this Friday cuz I'm at school and all, winter break will prolly be the next time that I'll be at GU.

Hey guys, it's been 70 billion years (maybe 75 billion, I lost count) since I've button mashed on a fight stick. I'm thinking of going up to GU this Friday, would people be there (@mcpeanuts @LordCeno @DaydreamingSorc @Deer ?) @Natezer @Zidiane would you guys want to come with me?

Sorry for the super long mia, I've been busy with school and soul searching. I've missed you guys though, and I miss having fun at GU before I was getting unreasonably mad at video games!
I'll be there this Friday. Looking forward to seeing you again, dude!

I'll be there this Friday. Looking forward to seeing you again, dude!
Cool :) Looking forward to seeing you too!

I honestly forget...what time did we usually get there? 7 or 8?

And I'll have to see you during winter break Deer!

Cool :) Looking forward to seeing you too!

I honestly forget...what time did we usually get there? 7 or 8?
We usually start around 7.

When do these things usually end around?

I'm working this Friday, but I'll try and see if I can get off. Maybe see if I can get Friday's off permanently, if Icky being back is a thing.

Also, to catch you up on what you've missed while you were gone, here you go.

Reactions: mcpeanuts
I'm working this Friday, but I'll try and see if I can get off. Maybe see if I can get Friday's off permanently, if Icky being back is a thing.

Also, to catch you up on what you've missed while you were gone, here you go.
Alright, just let me know!

And I actually saw that in my youtube subscriptions when Dragonos posted it. I don't think anyone will ever top it

When do these things usually end around?
The store closes at like 2am I think? I usually go home earlier than that, but if we get a big crowd I stay late.