• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

USA New England thread - Not UK

Tentatively planning on going back to GU a week from this Friday, which would be the 21st. @Natezer @Zidiane
More than likely will be busy for the next few weeks after that, not 100% sure though. Obviously no point in going up the Friday of NEC (though I won't be at NEC)

Reactions: Natezer
Tentatively planning on going back to GU a week from this Friday, which would be the 21st. @Natezer @Zidiane
More than likely will be busy for the next few weeks after that, not 100% sure though. Obviously no point in going up the Friday of NEC (though I won't be at NEC)
I'll have the night off so I'll hopefully see you then.

Reactions: Icky
I don't know whether or not I'll be working. I'll probably be working. Am trying not to take another day off my shiny new job until at least a month passes. Sorry guys.

meant to post this sooner, I can't make it tomorrow night, but the 21st is a GO

meant to post this sooner, I can't make it tomorrow night, but the 21st is a GO
Alright. Might be a UNIEL kind of night for me then... if there's any UNIEL, the players for that game haven't been at GU in nearly a month. Maybe someone will bring Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax? It's out.

Is GU gonna be happening on Black Friday? If so is anyone planning on showing up? I can try to make it, no promises though.

Is GU gonna be happening on Black Friday? If so is anyone planning on showing up? I can try to make it, no promises though.
I think GU, like every retail store, is going to be a total fuckfest on Black Friday. I don't think it's worth it.

for real though, I don't plan on doing any Black Friday shopping so I'll be around. If you guys are interested, I could host and we can play skullgirls and drink beers and stuff ( not you Deer, silly kids )

Reactions: dekillsage
for real though, I don't plan on doing any Black Friday shopping so I'll be around. If you guys are interested, I could host and we can play skullgirls and drink beers and stuff ( not you Deer, silly kids )
I would be down for this.

Reactions: dMags

Yo, Dmags hosting at his place? That might have to be a thing for me. (probably won't because fuck black friday and having to always work it, but I can try)

I'm gonna be working on Black Friday.

YO!!!!!!!! Dmags if I can get a ride out around 8:30 from amherst I am so down!!!!! I'll bring some good brew and stuff

I'd totally be down for it! @Natezer need a ride? Dmags, can you pm me your number and the address of where we'd be?
And this is next friday, not this friday, correct?

@Deer - you live so close I can awp noscope headshot you from across the map

@Icky - Correct, it would be Friday 11/28

I'll start a group PM for contact info and what not, if anybody wants in just say so :-)

I know one thing games will be played and beers will be drunk. 0_0 welcome to the good life

I think I have a conflict due to some birthday stuff, but I'll look into it.

Let it be known that Nate Zer will be there.

Hope you can make it!
I do too, but the following Monday is my birthday, so others might try to steal me.

Reactions: Uzumakihero
I do too, but the following Monday is my birthday, so others might try to steal me.
Understandable, Nate and I will be there tomorrow night at least

B.T.W. I will be late tomorrow since I have to be in Canton for work. Probably will get there at like 6:30-7:00 or so.

B.T.W. I will be late tomorrow since I have to be in Canton for work. Probably will get there at like 6:30-7:00 or so.
Alright, Nate and I probably won't be getting there till about 7-ish anyways

GUYS GUYS GUYS. Don't have to much fun without me :(

GUYS GUYS GUYS. Don't have to much fun without me :(
That's what I say every Friday but I'm too far away for them to hear me :[

Reactions: joshb911
@Uzumakihero you wana join us next Friday for some games and stuff? We're gonna be close to Bean town. If your interested we can send you the info and stuff. Also I know you don't know me -_-

@Uzumakihero you wana join us next Friday for some games and stuff? We're gonna be close to Bean town. If your interested we can send you the info and stuff. Also I know you don't know me -_-

Hell yeah, dude. Send me the info and I'll figure out how to get there.

Reactions: dMags
Hell yeah, dude. Send me the info and I'll figure out how to get there.

I'll shoot you a PM, the other conversation I started for it already has max participants

Uhh... If there's still room for me and I can figure out a ride, I would be interested in going.

Uhh... If there's still room for me and I can figure out a ride, I would be interested in going.
I can confirm that Rakurin is a total dick

Reactions: Rakurin
Real talk though, Rakurin's a cool guy and we haven't seen him at a local since like December because stupid Worcester D:

Real talk though, Rakurin's a cool guy and we haven't seen him at a local since like December because stupid Worcester D:

Well it was mostly because I couldn't face you guys due to the coke habbit. All those piercing would freak me out and I thought your face was melting off.

Well it was mostly because I couldn't face you guys due to the coke habbit. All those piercing would freak me out and I thought your face was melting off.
Vanilla Coca Cola is a terrible drug :(