• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

USA New England thread - Not UK

I'll be bringing my PS3 as well, so we'll have at least 2 setups.

Also, grand finals should be first to 13.

Reactions: Icky
this shit right here! This shit right here! This is gonna be the gathering of the century! Fuck evo

Last edited:
I wonder how many people we'll have curiously turning their heads to see what we're doing because we're so hype, but still not come over to play.
I'm sure that Alex will come over to make fun of Big band once or twice then forget we're there

to far for a young blood like me relying on my parents car
More importantly Icky is back! missed u babe ;)
I would be driving? (Is there really any other way)

When are we leaving and when are we coming back?

I would be leaving noon, getting you guys at about 1, getting there about 5. Then there are 2 options (one is very situational and god willing/ chance that it may happen). We go for 6 hours, and leave at 11 get you guys home by 2, and I get home by 3, or option 2 is if we can get a place to crash and I drive us saturday morning (unless this is saturday, then sunday morning). That is entirely up to the SG crew that live nearby or if those that come with us are ok with staying. So sounds like a great Idea!

Reactions: IsaVulpes and Icky
How many of you guys would need a place to sleep? (That is how many people do you plan on bringing up?)

I would be leaving noon, getting you guys at about 1, getting there about 5. Then there are 2 options (one is very situational and god willing/ chance that it may happen). We go for 6 hours, and leave at 11 get you guys home by 2, and I get home by 3, or option 2 is if we can get a place to crash and I drive us saturday morning (unless this is saturday, then sunday morning). That is entirely up to the SG crew that live nearby or if those that come with us are ok with staying. So sounds like a great Idea!
I could offer people a place to sleep for the night. I live about 10-15 minutes from the venue. I only got the one bed and the one couch though so if you wanted to stay with me I'd recommend bringing sleeping bags. This is on Friday btw.

Reactions: Icky
Just so you're aware, people don't usually start arriving till 7-ish, so you don't need to get there at 5

Hm if we have this many people we may need... more than 2 setups. Can anyone bring a third Skullgirls setup

I was bringing my setup anyway.

Also, my brother is probably coming again. Any generalized estimate of how many people are showing? I'm counting 12?

Reactions: Icky and mcpeanuts
Just so you're aware, people don't usually start arriving till 7-ish, so you don't need to get there at 5
I usually get there a little after 6, but I can probably get there early.

So, just got confirmation from Nate, definitely bringing him tomorrow. I'll be picking him up at 5:30, then we need to stop at the bank. Meaning @Zidiane I'll probably pick you up around 6:40-ish (I'll text you) and we'll probably arrive at like 7:40-ish. Sorry that we'll be late! But, it's better than no Nate!

Reactions: mcpeanuts
Sorry that we'll be late! But, it's better than no Nate!
I would make a joke like "Now hold on a minute lets not get hasty" (also, rhyming) but I'm too hype over having cupcakes with everyone.

Sorry that we'll be late! But, it's better than no Nate!
Holy shit, this rhymed

I would make a joke like "Now hold on a minute lets not get hasty" (also, rhyming) but I'm too hype over having cupcakes with everyone.
and yea u rite

Turns out wont be getting to new york till 5 anyways. So we will get there about 8 (unless curses happen, and/or Me/sage/ anyone else cant make it. The only one to respond is sage, so we whould probably get confirmation on this. Otherwise I might not be able to go this week. Is this a weekly?

Better Nate then lever I always say.

Wait is this happening tomorrow, or Saturday?

this is tomorrow

cloud if we leave at 5 there is a very good chance we will not get there by 8. Probably like 9-10. and that that point idk if its worth going

ohhhh wonder if I can go to this then though it's kinda short notice

If you bring me, mi casa su casa afterwards for everyone that traveled with you. its a half way point between ny and ma so its a good place to crash
edit: warped fest after? WARPED FEST AFTER?

this will make it way better if we end up getting there 9late.
ohhhh wonder if I can go to this then though it's kinda short notice

got till 5 tomorrow to decide apparently

I won't be able to make it, to short notice for me and I'm on a tight leash with my parents right now :( Have fun everyone going!