• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

USA New England thread - Not UK

So about this Winterbrawl room... Do we have confirmation on @Icky and @Natezer ? It's no big deal @DaydreamingSorc can split a room or better yet depending on when Icky and Nate are leaving we could share the room together to have us split into rooms of 3 & 4 to keep costs down. Let me know what you guys think :)

Hope to see you guys there it's been to long ;_;

NO ITS TO NEW FOR ME TO BREAK IT I need it to last at least a month before something else breaks so I can't play skullgirls

Rip salt mine tonight?
Kinda seems that way. I'm probably gonna head up to GU anyways but no strim for tonight unfortunately. Next weekend is PAX East so definitely no Skullgirls that Friday either unless @Zidiane wants to fight me IRL again.

That should be doable, I would prefer if I could pick you up from uh, from whichever house it is I've picked you up from before that's not an island.

I might be in, I'll let you guys know for sure in the next week or two. This would just be a day trip right? not overnight

I might be in, I'll let you guys know for sure in the next week or two. This would just be a day trip right? not overnight
Yeah we'd probably just go down and go back all in one day. Maybe we could break it up if we could find someone who'd let us stay for the night but I wouldn't wanna get a hotel or anything.

I'll have to pass on it, only because it's so close to Anime Boston and I took enough time for that as it is. Do hope it goes well though. KPB guys are kinda bro tier.

@mcpeanuts if you can pick me up then I'm game (I will throw in gas/toll money as per usual) I know I have my own ride now but I'm still kinda green on interstate travel, so I'm not super comfortable on those roads yet.

what if you turned the paper in early? I know that's an ass-backwards idea, but it might just be crazy enough to work
I'd also have to see about getting a ride. I'll see what I can do.

@mcpeanuts if you can pick me up then I'm game (I will throw in gas/toll money as per usual) I know I have my own ride now but I'm still kinda green on interstate travel, so I'm not super comfortable on those roads yet.
I think that should be doable. Any chance peoples could crash at your place the night after? If not it's cool just thought it was worth asking.

B.T.W. if you guys missed the announcement yesterday, Game Underground will be moving to the Natick Mall. Depending on where you live this might be a longer or shorter drive. For me, it's like half the drive. I believe they're trying to schedule this move like late April early May or something.

yee I was just bustin your balls, I would never turn in a paper early. I barely turned in assignments on their due date
I legit prolly would turn it in early heh.
B.T.W. if you guys missed the announcement yesterday, Game Underground will be moving to the Natick Mall. Depending on where you live this might be a longer or shorter drive. For me, it's like half the drive. I believe they're trying to schedule this move like late April early May or something.
Oh damn thanks for the heads up.

That should be doable, I would prefer if I could pick you up from uh, from whichever house it is I've picked you up from before that's not an island.
Yeah I can be picked up at my mom's. I'll ask for the saturday off tonight.

For those not familiar with the area its a difference of 2 or 3 miles, tops, and still on Rt. 9.

Next GU tournament has been posted. It's in April, so, lotta advance notice this time. Looks like this will also be the last tournament before the move to the Natick Mall.

https://www.facebook.com/events/357347901134489/
For those that haven't clicked the link, please note that per fan request the venue fee will be pay-what-you-want with a $5 minimum (the normal venue fee). The idea is to raise additional money so that GU can buy additional equipment to support the MFC. Depending on the amount raised, this could mean security devices so they can leave the setups out all the time, or even additional monitors and systems. IIRC there is currently a single store PS4 and Xbone, so this could be important.

O.K. so I know GU has not been a thing for the last like 6 weeks in a row, but I've got a good feeling about this week. Who is with me

I'm in for Friday ( Friday the 13th super sp00ky omghosts ), probably gunna take next week off though.

Still on the fence about the KPB monthly on the 28th, but i'm leaning towards yes.

I'm in for Friday ( Friday the 13th super sp00ky omghosts ), probably gunna take next week off though.

Still on the fence about the KPB monthly on the 28th, but i'm leaning towards yes.
take me with you

Sounds like we're not getting a ton of people so I'm just bringing my laptop setup and not my PS3, please plan accordingly~

Back