• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

USA New England thread - Not UK

I'll need to use somebody else's stick to play since PS360+ doesn't work on your laptop, unless we can try debugging it tonight. Or if ceno brings his ps3 then we're good.

Word, maybe we can just play on that then, we don't need 2 setups for 3 players. I'm bringing the laptop anyways but that's because I brought it to work. I wrote this post on it!

Let's get salt mining tonight. 6 weeks out of practice *coughpayday2cough* woo!

If for whatever reason we feel like switching it up at some point, I took advantage of some PSN sales and now have full DOA5 Last Round (minus some costumes), Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown, and Guilty Gear Xrd.

Are you sure you wanna have Xrd running on your PS3? Your PS3 barely survived the last time...

Reactions: LordCeno
You guys dead?
Sorry, I had other plans Friday, but I didn't post that I wasn't going since I didn't think anyone else was either. I guess I should just always post to be safe.

Uh, I can't make it this Friday either, I have other plans. The Friday after that should be good!

Sorry, I had other plans Friday, but I didn't post that I wasn't going since I didn't think anyone else was either. I guess I should just always post to be safe.

Uh, I can't make it this Friday either, I have other plans. The Friday after that should be good!
No biggie. Maxout showed me the ropes in DOA5 instead. In addition to Hitomi, I'm taking a shine to Honoka as well.

Reactions: mcpeanuts
Anyone heading up this Friday? I want to bring my stream stuff just to give it a test run before the tournament Saturday, since I haven't streamed offline (or at all) in a while.

I'm thinking I'm going to attempt to bike up there. google maps says its only 7 hours via bike so i think i got this.

there's an anime I watch about a kid that uses google maps and rides his bike from state to state in the US. It's called 'Jitensha Gojirabōi'

also, I can't make it on Friday I have other plans

Reactions: dapurplesharpie
there's an anime I watch about a kid that uses google maps and rides his bike from state to state in the US. It's called 'Jitensha Gojirabōi'

PAUSE

>DMags
>Watching Anime

I am shame. I blame myself for this.

sorry to disappoint, it was just a bad joke because Nate has an anime show for any occasion :/ I don't actually watch anime. The title I said is supposed to mean 'Bicycle Godzilla-Boy', according to google at least

sorry to disappoint, it was just a bad joke because Nate has an anime show for any occasion :/ I don't actually watch anime. The title I said is supposed to mean 'Bicycle Godzilla-Boy', according to google at least
I googled it and didn't find anything. This explains why.

The premise seemed to cool :(

When I think of a dude biking around doing shit when it comes to anime I think of Golden Boy.

I don't think I'm gonna make it to GU tonight, I'm not actually feeling that great. Hope to see everyone on the 18th.

So everyone that is staying home we looking to do a NE stream again tonight? I can host since Peanuts PC is RIP

So everyone that is staying home we looking to do a NE stream again tonight? I can host since Peanuts PC is RIP
I was planning on testing my PS3 stream setup to make sure it's all in working order for next Saturday.

Really miss going to these. I'll be working so I won't be able to even watch the stream.

I don't think I'm gonna make it to GU tonight, I'm not actually feeling that great.

:'<
FEEL BETTER.

lmao. I say this like I'm going.

Yup. Roll up friends. Even Sharpie. Except Sharpie. Go away Sharpie.

@mcpeanuts @LordCeno - do either of you guys know when the new Natick location of GU will be open? Also calling @Deer we need a new overlay for the stream!

@mcpeanuts @LordCeno - do either of you guys know when the new Natick location of GU will be open? Also calling @Deer we need a new overlay for the stream!
I have heard May 8th but I didn't hear that from Jamie so I don't know if it's official.

Reactions: dMags
Oh yeah I was actually thinking of making a fresh new stream thingy/scoreboard.

Also I think I should be back in the MA area for the summer on the 16th

Reactions: dMags and mcpeanuts
I've been helping renovate the new location. Like Peanuts said, they're shooting for the 8th and I think having the interior done by then is viable. However, there is always the chance of delays due to inspections and whatnot. Something like 4 different offices have to sign off on the place before they're allowed to open, and they can't look at the place until its done.

Reactions: dMags
I've been helping renovate the new location. Like Peanuts said, they're shooting for the 8th and I think having the interior done by then is viable. However, there is always the chance of delays due to inspections and whatnot. Something like 4 different offices have to sign off on the place before they're allowed to open, and they can't look at the place until its done.
I didn't know you were helping renovate it. Is there anything I can do to help? I'm incredibly strong if they need help moving the arcade cabinets or anything like that.

I didn't know you were helping renovate it. Is there anything I can do to help? I'm incredibly strong if they need help moving the arcade cabinets or anything like that.
If you really want to help, PM Alana or Jamie on Facebook and ask them about it.