• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

USA New England thread - Not UK

@mcpeanuts just talked to waifu and everything should be good to go. I'm gonna be there around 6:45 or a short time after that. I think it's gonna be a relatively short night probably end around 11

FYI everyone intending to go tonight. The store is dealing with a flood situation right now*. Pay attention to facebook for more details.

*Jamie isn't giving specifics, but I think one of the Smashers clogged a bathroom.

Well, this is the time I usually hit the road, and there's still no word if GU can open tonight or not. I also have an opportunity involving tequila, so I'm going to call out while I can still type.

Gonna have a session at my place since a bunch of people came all this way. If you want the address HMU on some form of social media (like these forums, for example).

Yeah I am leaving for the cape Thursday night to beat the traffic. I imagine other people will be doing similar things.

Zidiane you're welcome to come to my place if you want. Realized I'm not too far away from you.

LiYTruA.png

Hey, I'm pretty new around here and would love to get to know some SG's players in NH or even in the general New England area. Hope this is the right thread for it and I apologize if it isn't. Do the tournaments still take place in Mass? I'm A Stuffy Muffin on steam, feel free add me so you can combo me into oblivion.

Hey, I'm pretty new around here and would love to get to know some SG's players in NH or even in the general New England area. Hope this is the right thread for it and I apologize if it isn't. Do the tournaments still take place in Mass? I'm A Stuffy Muffin on steam, feel free add me so you can combo me into oblivion.
I think you're the first NH player we've gotten, so welcome to the thread. This is def the right thread. We do tournaments in MA, none have been announced as of late since Game Underground has been in a state of flux and also underwater, but once the next monthly is announced I will def let everyone know.

I think you're the first NH player we've gotten, so welcome to the thread. This is def the right thread. We do tournaments in MA, none have been announced as of late since Game Underground has been in a state of flux and also underwater, but once the next monthly is announced I will def let everyone know.

Does that mean I can call myself the best solo Bella in NH if I'm the only solo Bella in NH? I kid, I'm not really that great. But thanks for being so inviting, I'll look out for those tournaments and definitely be down if I can. What system do you guys use at them?

Does that mean I can call myself the best solo Bella in NH if I'm the only solo Bella in NH? I kid, I'm not really that great. But thanks for being so inviting, I'll look out for those tournaments and definitely be down if I can. What system do you guys use at them?
For tournaments it's all PS3. For the Friday night meetups we usually have 1 PS3 setup and like 1-2 PC setups.

i don't think anything is hpapening next week because 4th of july. :c
FYI, there is going to be a Fight Night at GU on the 3rd. However, I don't expect a particularly huge turnout. I probably won't be there.

Yeah I'm not going this week either. Just gonna chill and take it easy. That's what the founding fathers would have wanted.

Huh. Apparently LuckyD may have to wear a dress at fight night this week. Not sure I can make go, but if I can find just 15 minutes to swing by I'll take a picture.

Yo omnyx is gonna be at GU this week so now we have 2 parasoul players :D

Also this week is gonna be dope cause I think everyone's coming out

Back