• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

USA New England thread - Not UK

Oh by the way @mcpeanuts did you happen to look at the scoreboard and see if you know why it was fucked? I have an idea but I'd need to look at stuff in person, so like next week.

I am alive. Sorry I ended up not going. Definitely making it down next week.

I am alive. Sorry I ended up not going. Definitely making it down next week.
is there a chance i can come with? o:

do you still have my number? i think i still have yours.

So slam jammers is this Saturday

Is anyone interested in going?

do you still have my number? i think i still have yours.
Yeah, I do. Text me where I should pick you up.

Can't make it, my company picnic is the same day.

I'd be in any other time but I'll be gone from the 6th to the 20th

aaand I just realized I'll be missing Zid, Nate, and Sharpie this Friday... :(

I might be mistaken, but I thought she was visiting this week.

Yeah. I'm visiting NE and NY before I leave for Cali, so I was heading there to GU and Munozfest, respectively, these next two weeks. I leave for Cali on the 15th so I'm here till then.

Also, Josh, please don't show up. I wanna have a fun time and you're like the antithesis of that.

LOL JK.

joshb91: Fun for me is making my opponent break down and play right into my hands

<3

Reactions: joshb911
joshb91: Fun for me is making my opponent break down and play right into my hands

<3
Not gonna lie definitely said this

sharpie is real? I thought she was made up, def not going now ripeacelmaoayyyyonaise

jk ill be there this week

wish I could make it down but I can't go another weekend this soon without some equipment that I can't easily transport down with me so I'm probably gonna be MIA until summer jam

My body is mostly healed from the concert I went to the other day (bestliveshoweveromfg), so I should be there this week as well, so long as I don't get stolen by Carmen Sandiego.

Just finished clearing up my schedule, so outside of my getting there a bit late (hopefully not past 8) I'm OMW for tomorrow.

Yo we should do something fun like a teams tournament since we have a ton of people for tomorrow.

OH OH OH I call Joshb911 on my team I heard he's pretty good

Yo we should do something fun like a teams tournament since we have a ton of people for tomorrow.
We can do that. It would help me out if everyone can say how late they expect to get here so I can plan on a time to start sign ups.

I should be there a bit after 7

It sounds like Josh is gonna be the last one there so once he's there we'll get the show on the road.

I've also been thinking about a dramatic change to the prize structure for the $1 tournaments. Instead of 2nd place getting their dollar back, they get 2 dollars. I'd like for 2nd place to make a profit.

you're like a modern day robin hood, except totally different

also we're playing for the ass tonight

you're like a modern day robin hood, except totally different

also we're playing for the ass tonight
What are we going to do if Zid wins the ass and then moves to Alabama or w/e