• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

One Piece

You act as if Steve Blum has done goddamn anything with funimation and was actually a realistic choice
plus Steve Blum is obviously the most correct choice for Akainu

You act as if Steve Blum has done goddamn anything with funimation and was actually a realistic choice
plus Steve Blum is obviously the most correct choice for Akainu

FUCK YOU DAD.

CRIES AND RUNS TO MY ROOM.

well I guess I'll have this big container of ice cream all to myself then

I've actually never heard of a lot of these people, besides Justin Cook, Mercer, and Kyle Hebert of course.

Axelrod is Blanka and Adon from SSF4
David Vincent is Jin from Blazblue, T. Hawk in SSF4, Marshall Law from Tekken, etc
D.C Douglas is Wesker. You will give him an egg.

I recognize a few other people at a glance, but no roles come to mind. I've heard good things from other forums though!

D.C. Douglas and Matt Mercer! YOOOOOOO

Anyway, for the others...
Chris Cason - Box Art Mega Man (SFXT)
Major Attaway - Ton Jravolta (Space Dandy)
Leo Fabian - Olga (Fairy Tail)
Megan Shipman - IF (Neptunia anime)
Elizabeth Maxwell - Motoko (GitS Arise)

But yeah, this looks like a neat casting

upload_2015-7-1_18-10-57.png
upload_2015-7-1_18-11-4.png

The truth is revealed

very novelle
i love the minimalist style that the anime has been going for lately

I didn't know "prostrate on the ground" was a phrase so I misread the beginning of this chapter as:

"A... A marine admiral's... prostate on the ground!"

Fujitora vs Law and Luffy, oh god, it's the whole Kuma ordeal all over again!

Is it because you are that guy.

A butthead

No chapter this week. Hopefully we get to see Sanji and the others soon. Does Oda even remember how to draw them, it's been like 10 years.

I pretty much mainly watch the anime, never got into manga too well, and where I'm at.... Damn son Oda must be in a dark fucking place. Both of these backstories are fucked up.

in this week's chapter of One Piece
More like

Also that whole thing about the decapitating blades breaking into Kaido's neck feels like a reference to Tarkus from JJBA.

"Wishing for death but unable to attain it, Kaido eventually stopped thining"

Wow. What a perfectly boring resolution to a perfectly boring character arc.

It's truly majestic.

Give him a god damn leg to stand already.

Shit.

Use Rebecca's old sword as a prosthetic leg.

Lord knows it barely did anything useful in the first place.

Reactions: BeatNinja
Loved this entire saga.

I was scared for a second when Luffy ran to Rebecca, i truly tought he was going to hire her, that would have been so damn ridiculous.

I was scared for a second when Luffy ran to Rebecca, i truly tought he was going to hire her, that would have been so damn ridiculous.

I know right?!

Just as ridiculous as bringing on board a living 8 foot tall musician who is nothing but an animated skeleton, a shipwright who is half machine and hasn't worn pants a day in his life, a former enemy who was the right hand man for the brains behind the entire operation and the last of her educated race, a brilliant doctor who is a shape altering reindeer, a big breasted tiny waisted money hungry navigator who was being held prisoner by monstrous fishmen, a woman chasing cooking genius who is amazing with his hands but is most powerful with his feet, a big nosed man whose sniping capabilities are utterly insane (and is the most negative minded member of the crew), and a man who can't find his way into a paper bag and fights with one sword in either hand and a third in his mouth.

Totally dodged a bullet there, for sure.

damn I can't believe that a character that people complained was lacking in development was placed in a position that could gain her further development

I can see Rebecca and Kyros still getting on the boat. Not as official Strawhats, but kind of like Kin'emon and Momonosuke, being quasi-members until they get to where they need to go. Dressrosa is wrecked. They can't stay there and live the rest of their lives in hiding. They're both too famous to be sneaking into the market for groceries and then running back to the flower fields.

Why can't they just come out and say how Kyros now fits in the royal family is a bit absurd given all Dressrosa has gone through. Instead they want another dramatic runaround after Lucy the Savior Princess Kidnapper.

I honestly want to see rebecca in the crew. And kyros. =P

Somehow I've found Wicca to be horribly fucking adorable out of nowhere.

GOD DAMN ADORABLE LITTLE SHIT

FINALLY! NO MORE RUNNING AWAY!

Well now when Usopp says he has over 5000 followers he won't be lying :y