• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

One Piece

damn I can't believe that Fujitora joined the crew and that he's Robin's dad
Oda really rolled out the foreshadowing on that one

Kinda dumb how Oda just casually killed off Aokiji via food poisoning

really weird for a guy made out of ice to die of brain freeze
i still can't believe that sakazuki is Sabo's real dad, though

No that was foreshadowed way back at Punk Hazard.

IT'S HAPPENING, THE FLEETS ARE HAPPENING.

do you really think that we aren't used to Two Weeks by now

I've been following the manga since 7 years ago so i'm on this train too.

This looks fun. It's basically a Naruto Storm game (and those games are also really fun) so I'm hype.

FLEET STATUS:

| | NOT CONFIRMED
|X| CONFIRMED

Bart's ship.

I don't really know what I was expecting.

i was expecting Usopp's bounty to be higher, but oh well.....

So was I, actually, but this is a good balance I think. It's very high for humor-value, but not ridiculous.

True.

Sanji tho, the suspense is already killing me.

why da fuck is that guy back with the feds
last time we say him he was like FUCK THE GOV and and shit
baby, what did they do to you

I am wondering too, i tought he was going to become a pirate or revolutionary or something, but now he's back at licking the government's ass.

i should have known Zou was gonna be some shit
dis gon b gud

Where

where do you park, like, you can't really just leave your ship docked because the elephant, and in-turn the ISLAND is gonna walk away from it.

it's probably some sort of weird shenanigan like talking special words to the elephant so it liftes your ship and puts it in his back in the city, or something weird like that.

you gotta coup de burst
right in its butthole
it's a magic butthole

Just saw the Z movie, it was a lot of fun. Has anyone seen the Strong World movie, is it good?

Just saw the Z movie, it was a lot of fun. Has anyone seen the Strong World movie, is it good?

Yes, Strong World is a great movie. The dub is superb too. I like it more than Film Z.

4fc2ccb013.jpg
a handy dandy drawing tutorial from oda

That and the design of the SBS remind me of how hard I can punch myself in the face

Chapter of the year for me. This helps a great ton:

MPZYl4u.png

I regret buying the PC version of Pirate Warriors 3. The graphics appear to have been downgraded from the PS4 version, some controllers don't work properly, it randomly crashes(Only happened to me during one mission, but it crashed multiple times), no online multiplayer, reports of corrupted saves, and I've seen a few people claim to have run into a glitch where they get kicked back to the main menu when trying to play certain missions, among other strange glitches. There doesn't seem to be a patch on the way, either.

Figured I'd warn anyone interested in the PC version. It's not totally unplayable, but it's frustrating to deal with. Super fun when it works though!

I have PW3 for the PS4, it's a great game. The sheer number of playable characters have kept me very busy in free log mode. Sanji would be godlike if it wasn't for his weakness for women.

He was the truest hero in all the series ;~;7

B E P O B O Y S

Great chapter. I can't wait for the Heart Pirates to reunite. Also I swear to god if we don't get a dank backstory for Bepo and how he met Law I'm gonna cry.

RIP SANJI 1998-2015

FOREVER IN OUR HEARTS REST IN SPAGHETTI NEVER FORGETTI

Like, before Ace, i would say: "Pfft, this is one piece, no one dies"

Now, i'm not so sure. T_T

Pretty sure he got kidnapped by Jack. Since he's wanted only alive, he's actually pretty valuable. Maybe he wanted to trade Sanji for Doffy or something.