• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

PS3 Playstation 3 Danisen League

Alright character ORDER is now allowed to be switched.

Character's on the team need to stay the same, character lock isn't going away. Switch orders of the team however you like.

Anyone free at 9 EST to play? I get home from work then
i'll probably be on then so we can play if you want

Okay so I just want to go over two things, one is a additional "forgot to add but obvious" rule and a question.

How do people feel about the no new team's until 5th Dan rule? I've thought it over and i'm okay with letting you add teams as much as you want. Because honestly if you just want to keep switching teams everyday you won't be promoted ranks anyway. So let me know what you guys think on that.

Also a rule I think is obvious but want to address and I will add it in the OP...

When it comes to playing matches, repeating sets with the same people is frowned upon. If only have availability and you have to play the same person twice or something during your 1st Dan rank thats fine, but manipulating points by playing the same player over and over and over again won't be tolerated. It just ruins the whole point of how this is supposed to work. I assumed we all knew that but yeah, don't be the guy that just picks on someone who is just learning for 3 games. Bottom line.

Put me in my mans as Fukua/Eliza B)

Reactions: keninblack
Do we just report scores here?

BTW you should have it so that if you go down a rank on 1st Dan you to go like 1st Kyu (TEKKEN STYLE) and keep going up from there lol

ANYWAYS. ANYBODY WANNA GET DUNKED ON RIGHT NOW?

Reactions: mcpeanuts
Ayyy, I'll be right there. Wanna play against a good Eliza anyway.

Reactions: SonicFox
Ayyy, I'll be right there. Wanna play against a good Eliza anyway.
np sent an invite lmfao ayy

BTW you should have it so that if you go down a rank on 1st Dan you to go like 1st Kyu (TEKKEN STYLE) and keep going up from there lol

I would if you didnt always keep DUCKING ME (damn puns are bad). MAN SEE ME IRL THIS SATURDAY.

No really you should <3. Go to locals :p

Reactions: SonicFox
I would if you didnt always keep DUCKING ME (damn puns are bad). MAN SEE ME IRL THIS SATURDAY.

No really you should <3. Go to locals :p
Don't worry ball is life and so you will revolve around it soon bae

well I wanted to run some matches but oh well

well I wanted to run some matches but oh well
we can run some right now if u want because PSN is working for me

PSN: PMEmmanuel
Steam: Mynnaex
:FOR:

Whenever psn comes back up I'll be ready to play people

If anyone wants to run a set let me know.

EDIT: NEW EPISODE OF NEW GIRL DONT FUCK WITH ME TIL 9:30 EST.

lost to both adeveis and keninblack

Anybody still down?

Me
I sent an invite!!
Edit: we can continue the set after the FT2 if you want

I lost to Cloud King 2-1 ;_;

Okay, my PSN on PS3 is up (and I just finished grabbing the PS Anniversary games I wanted that were on sale). Anyone who wants to play, send me that invite.

Edit: Know that my PS3 controller is busted, and the PS4 controller can't easily send or check messages. I can only accept invites from the PS main menu.

Okay, my PSN on PS3 is up (and I just finished grabbing the PS Anniversary games I wanted that were on sale). Anyone who wants to play, send me that invite.

Edit: Know that my PS3 controller is busted, and the PS4 controller can't easily send or check messages. I can only accept invites from the PS main menu.
About to finish this FT20 set with Cloud then Ill fight you! its 18-3 atm

I got tired of waiting. I'm opening a room.

I got tired of waiting. I'm opening a room.
Ok Leets rock lol

About to finish this FT20 set with Cloud then Ill fight you! its 18-3 atm
Man You would say that through the lag that magically happened after our first to 2 huh. Sounded kind of stressed it didnt happen during our set are you ::::^^^)))). Also pls tell me how to block when chicken magically appears as if popeyes was throwing chicken at me as an assist

ayy lmfao beat Zidiane 2-0 xD