• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

PS3 Playstation 3 Danisen League

Was there any lag on your end? Not trying to contest the match or anything, but that was really bad on my end.

Man You would say that through the lag that magically happened after our first to 2 huh. Sounded kind of stressed it didnt happen during our set are you ::::^^^)))). Also pls tell me how to block when chicken magically appears as if popeyes was throwing chicken at me as an assist
No it happened when I got the air confirm with Eliza in game 3 to kill her, but then like it turbo lagged and I got sekhmetted lol. RIP me. But its like Crossup non cross up overhead low mixups I do.

Was there any lag on your end? Not trying to contest the match or anything, but that was really bad on my end.
No not quite.
Edit: it lagged spiked in the very start of the first match, but then went clear lol

@Zidiane Good Games! Those bella specific resets are kinda crazy aren't they ;P
However you gotta stop up backing lol. I noticed you wanted to every time had you in my reset game, so you kept getting hit. And those resets are anti mash setups, so you have to hold them.

xtrainedbydeath
Double Parasoul Cerebella

Someone else fight me. I forgot how much I enjoyed playing a fighting game after spending the past month with GGXRD.

Edit: GGs @SonicFox5000.

Reactions: SonicFox
@keninblack BTW if you lose one then win one do you go back to 0? Or do you still remain at negative until you lose 2 more times?

Anybody up for some fights

We were doing the danisen thing? thought we were just playing. Fine just take your free win lag switch. (Insert whitty humor about me beating you next time)

For the record, in Dan 1 you can't go any lower than -3. So don't worry about getting in some inescapable hole.

Reactions: WrestlerGuile
We were doing the danisen thing? thought we were just playing. Fine just take your free win lag switch. (Insert whitty humor about me beating you next time)
You know you can see me anytime offline b a e <3

How to Report a match- big, colorful text

5th Dan Match: SkullyMcBones beats ScarySpookySkeletons 2-1

anyone wanna have a set?

anyone else wanna go at it?

whoops my color thing didn't work

anyone feel like having a set?

anyone feel like having a set?
Ill run a FT2 for danisen, then play a whole set (FT20?)

Anybody wanna run a quick FT2? Tryna get that promotion

anyone wanna have a set?

anyone wanna play Bella ball?