• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Pokemon

I believe the 2nd generation starters are soon to be released with their hidden abilities on Pokemon Bank. Wasn't it the 26th?

You know, I always feel like the story of Pokemon has just been repetitive. You go off on a Pokemon adventure, Team Object tries to take over the world with peace, you stop them, Kill rival, win the Pokemon league. It's been the same every time. Has the story of a Pokemon game ever been different?

You play Pokémon for the story?
A little backstory at least would've been nice, like the whole AZ thing back in XY. I thought that was cute. Also, Black and White's story was still eh to me.

I believe the 2nd generation starters are soon to be released with their hidden abilities on Pokemon Bank. Wasn't it the 26th?
Looks like the 27th of February, all the way through to November.

This new pleases me, but for entirely different reasons than one would expect. Soon the mighty tyrant Feraligatr shall finally leave the NU throne, and I can finally roam its halls without always having a defensive Water Absorber...

You know, I always feel like the story of Pokemon has just been repetitive. You go off on a Pokemon adventure, Team Object tries to take over the world with peace, you stop them, Kill rival, win the Pokemon league. It's been the same every time. Has the story of a Pokemon game ever been different?

Pokemon XD, Colosseum, the Mystery Dungeon games, Pokepark, Generation 5, 6 and ORAS all say hi.

Pokemon XD, Colosseum, the Mystery Dungeon games, Pokepark, Generation 5, 6 and ORAS all say hi.
Mystery Dungeon was lackluster to me, never played XD or Colosseum, 5 and 6 were the same formula, ORAS had the same thing as the games before it.

I would like to see a Pokemon game where you start out in the evil corporation or whatever. And you go around battling trainers, confused why everyone expects you to take their pokemon when you beat them. And the rival is a self-proclaimed hero who is trying to take the organization down single-handedly. Maybe the leader of the organization could be your dad or mom?

I've been trying out doubles for a little bit, and it seems to be going well.

Lopunny actually learns entrainment, which lets anything have the same ability it has.

So far dual Scrappy Mega Lopunny and assault vest Regigigas has been going well.

I would like to see a Pokemon game where you start out in the evil corporation or whatever. And you go around battling trainers, confused why everyone expects you to take their pokemon when you beat them. And the rival is a self-proclaimed hero who is trying to take the organization down single-handedly. Maybe the leader of the organization could be your dad or mom?
Pokemon: Rusty Red and Brazen Blue.

Love the ice team I have build for doubles in showdown. Soo far, not needed to use the whole team in every matches.

Only saved my third playthrough becous I didn't think on saving more:
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogondoubles-209860655

The amount of salt I just got today:
gifstache.com_1828_1347242405.gif
Was a long time I enjoyed this much :P

Reactions: +5 Necromancer
Aw man, really tempted to do it just for the Volcanion

They now have a reddit dedicated entirely to this glitch: http://www.reddit.com/r/pokemonqrcodes/

And, as the cheat man I am, I tested it and got Hoopa, Volcanion, and the AZ Floette. They actually went into the pokemon bank with no issues, weird huh?

Here's a tutorial of said glitch

Well... i get a Melloetta with this glitch, but I will not try the others for now...

Foruns are saying nintendo will make a patch to fix this asap

Did the glitched Pokémon not register in the Pokédex for anyone else?

Did the glitched Pokémon not register in the Pokédex for anyone else?

Put them in a bank or in the day care and get back to register

Reactions: Ktulu
Put them in a bank or in the day care and get back to register

Thank you!

I'll wait to get Hoopa and Volcanion legit, then it'll be complete.

It's a good letter.

Anyway, I just started a conversation of Missingno. on Reddit if anybody was interested in seeing it. Right here.

Would any of you guys happen to have the Archipelago pattern Vivillion?

Got a system update today... the glitch are gone now?

Yep, if you update the system, you can no longer use the glitch. Tested this myself.

...Now I got to buy a different 3DS XL.

e34.png

@Dr.Sanity Do you have a secret base called "Play Skullgirls?"

Because I found it. And the flag is blocked off. You motherfucker.

Reactions: Denizen
You have to teleport twice and then walk diagonally up to move past the pads that force you back.

I did design it to troll though.

Reactions: Ktulu
Half of the secret bases are trolls. Trick house music and everything.

Reactions: +5 Necromancer
Finally, after playing Heart Gold, Soul Silver, Platinum, Blacks and Whites... and put everyone in the bank... is the time to play X :D

Hey! Someone has a spare Prism Scale to give?

EDIT: I find one, thanks ^^

Last edited:
Soo I walked by a gaming store and found White 2, and it wasn't used!

Now I own the whole main serie minus all remakes (exept ORAS)! Just need to finish White 2 now. I'm att Elesa and all my mons are about 7-10 levels under hers ;(

I started but never finished White 2. I'll probably play that after I'm done replaying SoulSilver.

Question: If I put a Super Size Gourgeist in the breeder with a ditto, I will get a Super Size one or a random size one?

Question 2: Someone has a Rock Head Tyrunt to spare?