• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Pokemon

Question: If I put a Super Size Gourgeist in the breeder with a ditto, I will get a Super Size one or a random size one?

Question 2: Someone has a Rock Head Tyrunt to spare?
To answer your first question, I think you should get a Super Size one. I did the same thing with a Super Size Pumpkaboo.

Reactions: Metafogos
To answer your first question, I think you should get a Super Size one. I did the same thing with a Super Size Pumpkaboo.

Valeu pela informação :D O Pumpkaboo de halloween vai ser útil na hora que eu tentar um supersize com 6 IV :D

Ops...

Thanks for the information :D The Halloween Pumpkaboo will be usefull then I will try to make one with 6 IV ^^

Last edited:
even Persona knows what makes Flannery so great.
CDucG2jUgAA2dF5.png

Reactions: Ktulu
If someone still has my friendly code, I finally beat the Elite 4 in Pokémon X. My Safary is Fire, and my pokémons are Magmar, Slugma and ?

Question: If a Friend only play ORAS and beat the elite 4, the FS in XY will get the 3th one?

Wait, playing ORAS gives XY players a friend safari?

Wait, playing ORAS gives XY players a friend safari?

Well...

If you have a Friend Code in DS, you already has a Friend Safari, no?

Soo...

If the friend is in on PSS (and you can go to PSS in the ORAS), you get the "online friend"? (this one I dont know)

And...

If a Friend only play ORAS and beat the elite 4, the FS in XY will get the 3th one?

Ktulu, I dont know if you has you... we can test this ones :D

I've beaten the Elite Four in ORAS. It's getting late where I am, so let's test this in the morning. I'm curious now.

I can't do in the morning... I call you then I ready

Alright man just tell me whenever you can! I'm available all day.

Alright man just tell me whenever you can! I'm available all day.

:(

Sadly, I have a Ktulu in my friends... I think is you, and already has the 3th pokemon avaiable...

We need another people to test the point...

Yeah that's me. Anybody else in this thread able to test this?

Sorry, I'm not home yet and don't have the game on me. But I might be home sooner than I thought I would be today. Soo we'll see.

Im in home now. The question is: I have your FC, Necro?

Ktulu, you can see who is my 3th one?

There isn't a third one showing up.

I rmemeber reading on Serebii that ORAS people give a friend safari to people in XY however, the third pokemon is never seen because it requires the XY league to be beaten which you can't do in ORAS.

So yeah, probably just the first two...

I rmemeber reading on Serebii that ORAS people give a friend safari to people in XY however, the third pokemon is never seen because it requires the XY league to be beaten which you can't do in ORAS.

Well... this can finish the question about ORAS and the friend safary... :(

Someone catch a shiny Hawlucha, name it after me, and teach it Zen Headbutt.
Nah, man
Shiny Hawlucha is a complete Heel
you're definitely a Face

Reactions: CountofBleck
Looking for a Dragon Friend Safary with Dratini... someone?

If someone here have my FC and can log in the pokemon X/Y for the Friend Safary, I will be happy :D

If someone wants my FC to get my Friend Safary (Fire, Slugma, Magmar. ?): 3840-5712-9363

Ktulu, dude do I have you registered as a friend?
My code is 1091 - 9848 - 2651. Check my Friend Safari and tell me what type it is.

Ktulu, dude do I have you registered as a friend?
My code is 1091 - 9848 - 2651. Check my Friend Safari and tell me what type it is.

Denizen, can I add you too? My code is 3840-5712-9363

No problem XD

EDIT: For now, Denizen got a Ice safary, with Delibird and Bergmite.

(Hoping for a Lapras em 3rd slot :D)

Last edited:
EDIT: For now, Denizen got a Ice safary, with Delibird and Bergmite.

(Hoping for a Lapras em 3th slot :D)
I know it's random but that is the LAST thing I expected.
How do you get the third slot to open?

Does that unlock the slot permanently or does the friend have to be online every time for third slot Pokemon to appear? Cause that'd be a huge pain in the ass if I'm looking for Pokemon with a certain nature.

no, it's permanent. you just need to find the 3rd while they're online the first time.

I know it's random but that is the LAST thing I expected.
How do you get the third slot to open?

XD

Lapras is the only Ice tipe in safari I dont have (impressive... so much Ice type safaris). But it is not the case XD

By the way, Im on in X now!.

no, it's permanent. you just need to find the 3rd while they're online the first time.

And works even if you dont get the safaris (aka dont win over the League). Most of my safaris are registered then I are playing other pokémon XD

To simplify: To get the 3rd one of a friend, this friend needs win over the champion and after that go online once with you. After that, you ever can find the 3th one AND the Hidden Ability for all pokémons in your friend safary.

Last edited:

Flash news... today I help someone to evolve a Graveller... After the trades, I go to FS to see who is the one he gets, to delete after. For my suprise, he gave me a full safari, and are playing ORAS

So, maybe if you win over the Champion in Oras, you can pass a full safary

I will make more tests

Last edited:
Does that unlock the slot permanently or does the friend have to be online every time for third slot Pokemon to appear? Cause that'd be a huge pain in the ass if I'm looking for Pokemon with a certain nature.
You can just catch a female one and breed it with something that has your desired nature...

I don't breed.
The egg thing is boring.